• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Imp.

Farmer
It is possible that a second shard appears when the first one hasn't been collected yet. f.e. a shard appeard at 2 am and a new one appears at 11:13 am without that the first has been collected.
Can a third shard appear or is there a limit of 2?

Amdira

Baronet
Both of my shards worked fine, just posted them few hours ago, and never happened to me to get that bug from any of my shards, only on incidents.
maybe it's dependent on browser or whatever - there are some other performance issues with Firefox since about 2 weeks

1BFA

Viceroy
Is it divided into the same timeslots for everyone? Or does each player have their own timeslots?

Does building and leveling up the building reset anything? Or are those actions irrelevant to the 6 timeslot divisions?

I think it is just fixed slots, so you better off planting the gb right before midnight...(Just like GbG top of the hr points/KISS)

12am -4am
4:01am - 8 am
8:01am - Noon
12:01 pm - 4PM
4:01 pm - 8 pm
8pm: -11:59 pm

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
real end games doesn't NEED anything :D
As an end game player I want something unique and cool. This building definitely looks great, but the rewards are very uninspiring. You're right, I don't need more resources. I do think the reward numbers should be increased, but I would much rather get something cool and unique from the building. You don't build the ToR for the resources, you build it because you can get a lot of good buildings to place for newer players, or sell for older players (and the kits are nice as well). The Flying Island removed what I think is the main benefit of the ToR, and replaced it with uninspiring rewards that end game players don't care about.

There's nothing wrong with the mechanic of the building, I think that's a really cool idea, but the actual rewards really makes it unappealing. Being a GB for settlements, this was also a great opportunity to add feature to help you there. Some suggestions I really like are it giving settlement goods, settlement reward fragments, and/or increasing the 4x chance. There are a lot of great opportunities for this building, so it's a shame that in its current state it's just ... meh :(

I really hope the dev team makes some changes to this building. You have a lot of opportunities to make it great, with many cool ideas from this feedback thread to make it more unique, don't waste the opportunity before it comes to the live servers!

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
It are standard timeslots that are the same for everyone but the moment that the shard appears (or not) is random.
Upgrading your building does not have influence on this.

So, is it possible to have 6 shards available in your settlement at once if every time slot was to give one, you hadn't collected any, and none had yet expired? Or do newly spawned shards override any or all shards that are currently in your settlement, but not yet expired? I don't have the gb, so have no way of knowing.

1BFA

Viceroy
Assuming that the fixed timeslots starts at midnight ( I know big assumption), the best time to login and collect shards would be 11pm-midnight :)

Again assuming that collected/not collected doesn't impact spawn...

Any clarification would be nice :)

Mitos

Squire
end game players
end game players need chances to not increase attrition while mining gbg :)
and goods for guild treasury
ones that guild is low on (not same age as "end game player")

end game players need chances to not increase attrition while mining gbg :)
and goods for guild treasury
ones that guild is low on (not same age as "end game player")
Has anyone ever suggested simply making a bigger map for platinum/whatever highest level?

In the goods case, I'm not a dev but I don't think the game would be able to flag which good in your treasury is the lowest for the GB to produce it, it would probably have to be "a random age good" which may or may not help at all seeing as there's 20 ages and a thousand goods.

Mitos

Squire
Has anyone ever suggested simply making a bigger map for platinum/whatever highest level?

In the goods case, I'm not a dev but I don't think the game would be able to flag which good in your treasury is the lowest for the GB to produce it, it would probably have to be "a random age good" which may or may not help at all seeing as there's 20 ages and a thousand goods.
sure it can, there is already a list of goods with numbers - no problem to pick new one to produce after each collection

Big Baloney

Farmer
When comes SAJM? I'M ANXIOUS BECAUSE SAV FOR ME DON'T EXIST, IS A COMPLETELY JOKE
maybe you should pay attention, the joke is for the whole team, if they come up with this, then the joke is for the designers, dev's and the other ppl who working hard to please us. But as always they just don't ask for feedback from real players and there you go ;)
I don't mind whatever they release , its just what you get, if you don't like it , well you have plenty of options.
I would love to help them with testing and other stuff, but for now I just have fun on the live servers till its no fun to play there anymore, good thing is when they stopped caring about my posts, I stop buying diamonds lol so I am fine with either way they implement stuff, we will finish the beta testing on live then. have fun here