• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Havik79

Baronet
That is not a good idea , what about the players who completed all settlements ? they are not waiting for more settlement goods, they only have to open a settlement doing nothing to receive shards

Yes because that is it, once you have done the 4 of them, no more new ones ever again, right.

jovada

Regent
Yes because that is it, once you have done the 4 of them, no more new ones ever again, right.

And can you guarantee me that as soon you finished a settlement a new one is coming , if you have to wait 2 months between you are nothing with your extra goods

-Alin-

Emperor
Is it just me or SAV is losing traction in Beta already?

Bored already of it, I still have 6 techs to unlock but I am tired of doing reccuring quests.
And have already FI at level 90, so a part of my targets are done.

Still a dissapointment with spawnrate of FI which they told us it have been fixed, but is clear for me is not, found one shard in past 2 days, it was *1 up kit* from a rare shard(this one found 12 hours ago) ...
And again switching on mobile from pc shows me there are active shards, but I can't find them, going back to pc there are no shards at all on the notification box ...

And as @jovada asked before, I am still waiting too for a clarification from Inno how shards are working and how hours are calculated.

Another problem with FI from phone and pc are the numbers shown, on PC I have 45% chances for shards while one phone is shown a different number 18% ...

Last edited:

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
The day is divided in 6 different timeslots. During this timeslot 1 shard can appear.
During this timeslot of 4 hours a shard can appear. This will be at a random time, there is no set time when the shard appears.
If a shard appears, you have 24 hours to claim this shard or it will disappear again.
It is possible that a second shard appears when the first one hasn't been collected yet. f.e. a shard appeard at 2 am and a new one appears at 11:13 am without that the first has been collected.

Dan 77

Squire
@lordwasa
Thanks. But I think all of that is already known from the first announcement of SAV.
Maybe the new information is that there is - somehow - a random time of spawning. Which means we still know nothing besides that we simply have to believe it works well.

Emberguard

Emperor
The day is divided in 6 different timeslots. During this timeslot 1 shard can appear.
During this timeslot of 4 hours a shard can appear. This will be at a random time, there is no set time when the shard appears.
Is it divided into the same timeslots for everyone? Or does each player have their own timeslots?

Does building and leveling up the building reset anything? Or are those actions irrelevant to the 6 timeslot divisions?

-Alin-

Emperor
If a shard appears, you have 24 hours to claim this shard or it will disappear again.
It is possible that a second shard appears when the first one hasn't been collected yet. f.e. a shard appeard at 2 am and a new one appears at 11:13 am without that the first has been collected.

I think the timer was reseted everytime a new level was made, I will try with next level, 90-01 at 12AM and I will check if at 4 and 8 shards are apppearing.

Anyway, spawnrate is fixed and I am not dissapointed at all now, nice morning :)))) :p

1616049247476.png
1616049272490.png
1616049287226.png

Emberguard

Emperor
I think the timer was reseted everytime a new level was made
If the timer resets and you haven't yet reached the randomised time for them to appear, my next question is does that override the previous timeslots shards? Or do the shards for the previous timeslot still appear at their designated random time and stack with shards from the reset timeslot?

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
If the timer resets and you haven't yet reached the randomised time for them to appear, my next question is does that override the previous timeslots shards? Or do the shards for the previous timeslot still appear at their designated random time and stack with shards from the reset timeslot?

Why would it stack? No other GB works that way.
Of course I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's pretty safe to say that leveling the building will reset the timer.
Just like it does on basically any GB with a timer.

Emberguard

Emperor
Why would it stack? No other GB works that way.
No other GB has a 4 hour timeslot either, or timeslots that auto-generate quite like this GB does. I'm asking so I know how it's meant to function instead of relying on a bunch of assumptions

Of course I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's pretty safe to say that leveling the building will reset the timer.
Just like it does on basically any GB with a timer.
Difference here is we can't see the timer and there's no visible charges to check either.