• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

-Alin-

Emperor
Tried to collect an normal city incident, same happened to other friend.
1615237974013.png

So I think Shards are bugged also, none of us got any reward, and I have FI at level 41 already ....

The ones with coins and supplies are working fine, but others like boat and that big tree from savana are bugged.

Fenix

Viceroy
Hi.
The "Mysterious Shards" are like the incidents in the city (appears from nowhere) or behaviour like the relics in GE (and you have to finish the quests to be able to eventually find one)?
Thanks

Beta-OD

Squire
If this keeps up, this means ToR will always exceed the Flying Island in terms of rewards/week up until level 100.

Level 100 ToR : 33.75% -> 21.60 relics a week
Level 100 FL : 51.58% -> 21.66 shards a week (If the increase is linear with .33% per level)

So the shards' rewards have to be better than the relics' ones, or the % increase needs to get a boost at some point, otherwise this GB is a massive joke :)

Also total number of chances are different. Every 4 hours, that's only 42 chances for a shard a week vs 64 chances in GE.

Also do we know if shards have a duration? IE, can I put up the GB and check my settlement 1x a week?

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
Prizes are random, but should be like the ones from GE, so i got a common shard today, like the silver relic from GE.

Oh yeah, I get that. However, even for a common shard that is a very disappointing reward.
Considering the amount of FPs this GB will cost.

I will admit that units just don't appeal to me since I don't fight.
It's the same with the rogue rewards from the SC; I'm always super disappointed. It's a building that rewards trading, so why am I getting units I'll never use?

Amaroke

Farmer
Oh yeah, I get that. However, even for a common shard that is a very disappointing reward.
Considering the amount of FPs this GB will cost.

I will admit that units just don't appeal to me since I don't fight.
It's the same with the rogue rewards from the SC; I'm always super disappointed. It's a building that rewards trading, so why am I getting units I'll never use?
And why goods with Himeji ?
Honestly, it is not because the rewards are obtained by fighting or negotiating that they must necessarily be used in fights / negotiations.

-Alin-

Emperor
This needs to be fixed, important incidents cant be collected, only the ones with coins and supplies ....
1615287971977.png

max-grv

Farmer
Hello, I thought find my first shard this moorning, the icon said that I had (at least) one to collect, but impossible to find on IOS, and disapear when I went back to settlement.
Is that because IOS version is not efficient to find them ?