• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

The Babelus

Steward
Power dragon is huge. Able to hit everything, very high natural defense (900), very close to to hravy unit (950) . The only unit which can beat Power Dragon is Energy Cannon (at least I think they will be able to move sooner as dragons).

Anyway FE and AF players will be very sad in GvG AE map, hoover tanks and battle fortresses won’t be usable anymore

Heinrich IV

Merchant
I am getting an error message each 5 to 10 minutes that the server is not reachable and game has to be restarted. Am I th eonly one?

So, basically, you had 1 year time to work on SAV and all you did was copypaste SAM again and changed the artwork path. I'm sad now.
I really hoped (lol) we would see some more new mechanics with SAV. Like NPC attacking your settlement or something...

One year after SAAB comes Venus and have again one gb but the difference about gb of SAAB for SAV is Space Carrier have two useful bonuses even though they know that SAAB gb is expensive. This one from Venus besides being a GB only comes with a bonus and with a poor percentage and with a very high cost value and a very high fp value. Does it take a long time to come SAJM?

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
Time to evolve.

I disagree. Like I said; I'd quit. It would ruin the game for me.
I'm not into the combat of this game and so I ignore it. Served me fine so far and its totally viable. But with a change like that the game would force such a playstyle on you; that's just not okay.

Evolving, sure; but they have to keep different playstyles in mind.

I disagree. Like I said; I'd quit. It would ruin the game for me.
I'm not into the combat of this game and so I ignore it. Served me fine so far and its totally viable. But with a change like that the game would force such a playstyle on you; that's just not okay.

Evolving, sure; but they have to keep different playstyles in mind.
You do understand that was only an example, hence the "or something", right?

Working with yet another colony with no additional mechanic in any way is lame.