• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

The Babelus

Steward
Again recurring quest
"Defeat 40 units or solve a complex negotiation"

Are you insane Inno games? Introducing this recurring quest to SAAB was one of the biggest mistake in FoE history. With this, high end players are able to produce unlimited goods. It is sufficient to find proper 2wave fight for harvesting Ice, defeat units in wave one and retreat. For high end players is really easy to find army, which are they able to defeat untouched. Then you need only stupid program simulating clicking in game (it is even possible to use on Android) and let it run whole night. This is impossible find out by Inno Games support (using clicking bot by any player as it is not a script issuing direct REST API calls against FOE server).

Please, remove this quest from SAV (and mabye from SAAB as well respectively) as it introduces huge goods inflation to game. Few players in guild are able to produce unlimited goods for buildings in GBG.... spoiling whole game.

Yes, the new GB is not very attractive, but most aren't. It propably ranks in the middle third of all, and even though I also hoped for an new powerfull must-have GB, I am not that suprised, and not that disapointed. I also find the new era beautifull, and i don't really undertand all the commenst on how terrible it is that it doesn't change much from the previous Eras. Its not a new thing. Nothing much changes in game play from Stoneage to Modern Era, whre two-lane streets and refined goods are introduced; and then again no big changes before the introduction of the (much hated) boats of AF and OF and later the space colonies. I undertand that a lot of people wish for exiting new features with the new age. and look forward to the lauch day as if it was chistmas. But really; FOE is pretty much the same over and over again...not like Disneyland, but more like running a marathon.

Mitos

Squire
i have no life support in my saab colony. I wonder how many prod. buildings i can stick in sav with same tactics?

-Alin-

Emperor
This is the max space?

Yes, in SaaB I had 11 buildings with full support, in venus I can stretch only 8 with some of houses disconnected, I have the worst buildings with highest population requirements compared to other ones for goods.

Prrr

Farmer
Again recurring quest
"Defeat 40 units or solve a complex negotiation"

Are you insane Inno games? Introducing this recurring quest to SAAB was one of the biggest mistake in FoE history. With this, high end players are able to produce unlimited goods. It is sufficient to find proper 2wave fight for harvesting Ice, defeat units in wave one and retreat. For high end players is really easy to find army, which are they able to defeat untouched. Then you need only stupid program simulating clicking in game (it is even possible to use on Android) and let it run whole night. This is impossible find out by Inno Games support (using clicking bot by any player as it is not a script issuing direct REST API calls against FOE server).

Please, remove this quest from SAV (and mabye from SAAB as well respectively) as it introduces huge goods inflation to game. Few players in guild are able to produce unlimited goods for buildings in GBG.... spoiling whole game.
And how about all of us who don't use bots? Why lose the rewards of this quest? When you have a headache you try to remove the ache, not the head.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
i have no life support in my saab colony. I wonder how many prod. buildings i can stick in sav with same tactics?

well in saab your goods production was limited by ice moreso than buildings - I had a 12 goods full support layout in SAAB that I couldn't keep up with the ice for so i reduced to 10 goods buildings anyways.

7 with full support sounds like a pretty heavy nerf to the potential of the colony - but maybe there's enough venus mining to support more goods with no-life-support?

I have on my live world in SAAB 17 goods building with no life support... but I have already over 75k of ice so I never thought about a problem with it... I only built those buildings to burn ice down... there is no reason to have so much of it...

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Edit, read that again, with aborting, it is mentioned but it wasn't in game added untill today, few people did meanwhile more than 6k fights from quests
This was announced without giving the figure on the French version.
Today we learned about this limit with the first live complaint.

it seems like a reasonable limit but I do wish it was a bit higher. If it's to stop people from increasing their rank then I would have still preferred for those quests to be removed from both ages.

It basically limits SAAB and Venus to 333 FP RQ's per day, or 33.3k invested. I'll probably toss in a couple auto battles on my way through the aborts going forward to get the most out of those aborts, even though I've literally never bothered with those fights, but because I am used to doing 40k-50k of FP RQs per day and will now be saving some time. This will also tell me when I've spent enough time on the game LOL. Give me a good excuse to get off.

Where it really isn't reasonable, is for the players who've built their CF's up high enough to be 'infinite'.... damn.. they spend years doing that, then Inno just goes and thwacks them and calls them exploiters. I know one for sure in my guild isn't using macros and literally just sits there running UBQ between GBG sectors. Great commander and contributor. This is going to destroy his game. But this is the Venus thread, so, who cares I guess.... just.. to reiterate... if that change was for the people abusing

Hopefully this only shows for people they think are actually abusing it, and not for people who occasionally do more than 33.3k worth of FP RQs per day. i.e. a soft limit with a way to throttle off the people who use clickers. That would be expecting too much from Inno I think, but I haven't reached the limit yet and I've been doing FP RQs all day. Saturday will be telling though..

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I think the limit is reasonable. It roughly amounts to an hour-ish of clicking abort each day. If I'm spending more than that, I don't mind being told to stop and do something else ;)

I did have a plan to fit in a big RQ day soon in preparation for an age-up on one of my worlds, so I imagine I'll hit it. I'll just need to spread things out over a few days.

My SAAB world I already wasn't doing that many RQs because of so many aborts :p So zero chance I hit it on normal days... Some chance I hit when I move to SAV and am trying to get an initial goods stock... Though this time I don't have a GB I'm trying to make multiple goods sets for, so probably not.