• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Titan

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Beat the whole GE:V with these stats lol, only fighting.
View attachment 9927
Fight 78 this time annoyed me the most, managed in the past to beat it with 8 fast units and with lower stats than today, this time I wasn't able, lol, bad luck with keen eye.

Thnx, this will help enormously. Curious what the minimum %:def_defender: is to be successful. As it's roughly ~2,5x more than your %:att_defender:

-Alin-

Emperor
Thnx, this will help enormously. Curious what the minimum %:def_defender: is to be successful. As it's roughly ~2,5x more than you're %:att_defender:
I Should be able to beat with less deff, I will check next week, since I changed the combo from 8 fast to 7 arty and 1 fast unit for the 78-79 fights, actually 4 arty 3 rogues 1 fast.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
So is everyone loving the GBG fighting with Titan troops? I was able to get my attrition up to 101 by slowly cherry picking certain fights and selecting the best counter troops. In SAJM i could speed auto with 3 fast 5 rogues to 112-115 most days so definitely a loss in efficiency for me.
Seems fine-ish.

My stats: 818/864 (yes, that low - it's a diamond mine primarily these days - i just need enough to GE4 to be happy. My newer main with much higher stats is a few months out).

All fights done with no siege support (1 attrition/fight).

Equivalently boosted enemies start at ~65 attrition. Which was my first loss with 8 fasts on auto. This is about the same spot where a "bad luck" fight could result in a wipeout on SAJM for me with 2 grenadiers + 6 rogues. I did start mostly manually battling past this point, but I think I could auto a bit further with troop selection - i mostly was on manual because I wanted to see how the defending troops behaved in general. Losses do seem slightly higher in the auto range due to the limitations of the fast, but not unmanageable.

First fight I felt I had to dodge was at ~76 attrition (1210% boosted enemy - about 1.5 times my boost). Also similar to the stop point for me in SAJM.

Last fight I won was at 94 attrition (1920% boosted enemy - over twice my boost). I don't think it's my max to cherrypick, but with 4 fights available atm, none of them are the ones I'm still ok with.

Other notes:

There was one of the cherrypicks at high attrition that I do still use SAJM gliders for - the 2 ranged, 6 artillery it's easier to gang up on the 2 ranged with the gliders. SAJM Grenadiers started struggling hard for me by the 80s even against matchups I consider favorable. Just outstatted too far.

Them keen eye streaks! Had a few fights that I thought I had under control and then the defense broke out 5 keen eyes in a row. There certainly is a lot of streakiness with a % that high.

I don't think it'll be my favorite fighting age ever or anything - it's quite uninspired in my originality. But I don't see any reason to regret having moved up.

So is everyone loving the GBG fighting with Titan troops? I was able to get my attrition up to 101 by slowly cherry picking certain fights and selecting the best counter troops. In SAJM i could speed auto with 3 fast 5 rogues to 112-115 most days so definitely a loss in efficiency for me.
A guildmate said the same thing, could get to 130 with SAJM troops but now only peaking just under 120 before total troop loss.

I'm hating it and how much they asked to adjust unit stats isn't written...

PackCat

Squire
Where is the contact unit in Titan?
Usually, it is the ranged unit and makes Rogues impressively important. So far in Titan, Rogues are pretty lame in assisting battles.

Owl II

Emperor
Usually, it is the ranged unit and makes Rogues impressively important. So far in Titan, Rogues are pretty lame in assisting battles.
I had 20 dens. I removed allmost every, for Traz to recruit the fast units

Last edited:

Beta King

Viceroy
Complaints are starting in the live server forum now since GBG is rolling. Maybe if enough people complain they might make a small adjustment to ease the suffering but i doubt they will since it seems the plan is to make some era's undesirable on purpose.

Last edited:

qaccy

Emperor
Where is the contact unit in Titan?
It's funny to see all the complaints about Keen Eye becoming a new unofficial battle mechanic ever since SAM, while at the same time there're folks wanting there to be a Contact! unit every single age. Probably not all the same people making these two complaints, but just an observation I find interesting now that I've started thinking about how powerful Contact! is.

Complaints are starting in the live server forum now since GBG is rolling. Maybe if enough people complain they might make a small adjustment to ease the suffering but i doubt they will since it seems the plan is to make some era's undesirable on purpose.
I think that the complaints will die down once players realize that the SAT units are not that bad at low, or at zero, attrition (which is where most of the fighting happens now in D1K)

? xD most fights on low attrition. Dude its 0;36 and iu have 50 attrition. Play some wars on GB, not only chessboards.
Are you saying that most fights in GBG do not happen at low attrition? :D

"Wars" on GBG serve no real purpose. Excluding Guild leadership, most active GBG players don't care much about Guild ranking and VP (as long as they remain in D1K they are happy).

They created an era where the only good thing is the gbs, the rest... It's amazing that the end players take so long to go to the last era so that when the next one arrives, they'll be boring and make you of clown. It takes a long 4 years or more I think to end up with this??And will the next age come worse? If it's going to be worse, it's better not to add more eras... Double the costs, give half the bonuses to the units for what purpose?