• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Titan

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
This doesn't sound well. Don't give inno worst ideas than those they already have. :rolleyes:
It's not worse, having no good fast counter is worse. Heavies have been nerfed into canon food since SAAB, only SAV's heavy accidentally got some utility. Contact! ability is now used to counter fast effectively anyways.
That been said, your sarcasm is appreciated.:aiding:

zzaann

Farmer
It's not worse, having no good fast counter is worse. Heavies have been nerfed into canon food since SAAB, only SAV's heavy accidentally got some utility. Contact! ability is now used to counter fast effectively anyways.
That been said, your sarcasm is appreciated.:aiding:

What we all need is a good OP unit that can do everything and that we can use :D

We have a super OP unit (artillery) but we can't use it because of flying.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@zzaann you're sarcasm makes my day, thanks.:)

Certainly the game needs a more balanced group of units. Artillery got a good counter with flying, fast didn't get a good counter yet since SAAB.

clown X

Merchant
any idee when the fellowship event STARTS live?

jubber made an announcement regarding the fellowship event pass.

quote:
,,, Currently we have an issue, that you are not able to buy the Event Pass when you reached Space Age Titan.
However, we will make sure this issue will not ocure on the live servers......
---------
so titan will start before the fellowship event? right?

CaodeAqua

Farmer
Change level up with Titan goods to special goods from all eras, makes it even more harder to level. I got 100K plus with no actual use of them.

Change level up with Titan goods to special goods from all eras, makes it even more harder to level. I got 100K plus with no actual use of them.
take it easy they will definitely implement the feature in the future, but I think that in two eras, let's just enjoy the moment that there is a renewal of having coins and merch for the best costs and statistics

.Che.

Farmer
If special goods would be needed then the 2nd benefit of A.I. Core makes sense. So far it is mainly an oversized observatory.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
hi guys, can someone pls let me know how many Jupiter DNA is needed to complete the researches in titan?
it's visible in the summary of research costs in the tree (top-left button, then flip to the age you want to see):

1687369018249.png

1687369176701.png

Those are the special goods needs for titan. Seems no asteroid ice, which is a little weird when we still need mars ore.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Balance is the key to keeping this game (way of life) going. How did we get this far from having buildings that produce coin boosts and more ways to get coin to having it not included in productions and having to cry for it without an upgrade in coin conversion to fp over the years? Coin conversion makes the boost and coin more relevant. 10 at a time will not be suitable for today. Fix it! Don't increase the demand for coins without looking at the whole element and concept of coin production and the need. That is the same way we end up with outdated gameplay! Every element has its orbit. All surrounding connections matter.

Beta King

Viceroy
So with the silence we can assume that everyone is satisfied with the terrible fighting abilities in SAT and also the lack of fights in the quest line so it can go live as it is now? Honestly i wish they would throw some more undesirable aspects in so that is a no brainer to skip until shortly before the next era come out.