• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Titan

MagicNess

Farmer
just change the way the sectors are exchanged by 2 'big' guilds every 4hours.
example : guild A takes a sector held by guild B. guild B cannot take back said sector before it is taken by guild C and here is the end of the sector exchanges every 4 hours

Beta King

Viceroy
example : guild A takes a sector held by guild B. guild B cannot take back said sector before it is taken by guild C and here is the end of the sector exchanges every 4 hours
Or make the fighting ability so terrible in every era going forward you dont have enough troops or attrition to do swaps even between 80 person guilds.

jovada

Regent

Except that instead of 2 guilds swapping you will have 3 guilds swapping and even take more border sectors leaving nothing for the other 5 guilds hahaha

-Alin-

Emperor
We can do swaps with 3 even 4 guilds, no problem. :))

Was Wednesday an odd day to start a new age. ...also in the middle of a season. Trying to guess when Titan goes live. July 10-12? July 17-19?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Was Wednesday an odd day to start a new age. ...also in the middle of a season. Trying to guess when Titan goes live. July 10-12? July 17-19?
The past ones on live have launched a day or two before a new season - tempting people to move up and need the new goods for buildings the upcoming season with no stockpile. Whether that's a plan or a coincidence.

bornempire

Steward
Yes you have to swap more often armys in function what is ahead as enemy, it is not the same as using harpoens only and quick fight on GbG, but is just using 1 combo to do the fights an obligation ???? May i remind you when fighting in ocean where you have to swap armies every 2 or 3 fights.

If it's not easy enough it's not good hahaha
What a strange conclusion Jovada, 'not easy enough, not good'. It's not about good and bad. The distance between Earth and Jupiter is approximately 598.400 000 kilometer. Then from Earth to Titan is 1.400 000 000 000 km. So for me it sounds normal you have stronger material to beat that journey, not significantly weaker.

Waiting for over a Year on Titan era and then seeing your military is even worse then the Jupiter units simply doesn't make sense and is a matter of bad design. Like somebody sold you a new top notch designed car with a terrible engine and claims it's great!

And yet again every feedback thread always goes back to GBG chat. :p

Mortar ability pretty much makes VF artillary better than any SAM unit, badly designed units all around in the space ages. Maybe they should reduce the unit types in the next age, there's always "just one" good unit from each era anyway that everyone exclusively uses.

And yet again every feedback thread always goes back to GBG chat. :p

Mortar ability pretty much makes VF artillary better than any SAM unit, badly designed units all around in the space ages. Maybe they should reduce the unit types in the next age, there's always "just one" good unit from each era anyway that everyone exclusively uses.
I agree in parts I would only add that SAV is the best space age in terms of units because you can use them all without problem and that Power Dragon and energy cannon has a higher turnover in battles, but all succeed. Now the rest agree with you

jovada

Regent
What a strange conclusion Jovada, 'not easy enough, not good'. It's not about good and bad. The distance between Earth and Jupiter is approximately 598.400 000 kilometer. Then from Earth to Titan is 1.400 000 000 000 km. So for me it sounds normal you have stronger material to beat that journey, not significantly weaker.

Waiting for over a Year on Titan era and then seeing your military is even worse then the Jupiter units simply doesn't make sense and is a matter of bad design. Like somebody sold you a new top notch designed car with a terrible engine and claims it's great!
Your argument is pure nonsense , first the mortar orbiter is the deadliest ever, but now you are used to a single combo of harpoons and rogues, (the only other era where you could do this was SAAB with nail storm all the other era's you had to swap combo's at some point)

Now if you want to reach your same point of attrition you have to look after a while what is your opponent and find the right combo to beat them. Your harpoons you can still use them, in every era (except SAAB and Jupiter) you used armies from lower era , rockets from virtual still used when no flying in Mars and even SAAB, Hoovers from FE you used them in the provinces on arctic, ocean and even virtual.

On the other side i never saw complaints when fighting with harpoon that the other armies were of no use except maybe the abyssal

So i repeat when it's not easy enough it's not good.

Last edited:
I don't think it's fair that supplies being the same cost as coins could take away that supply value from the last research that needs 300M supplies. We don't have groceries equal what we have in coins so it doesn't make sense to put the two on the same scale

zzaann

Farmer
Well, just to summarize:
- on SAT you do -30 attrition that you were doing in SAV and SAJM.
- you have heavy losses starting very soon.
- the GE 5th level will be also much harder with such troops.
- the new GB are awesome but a common player will not be able to go over lv30 and at this level they don't change the game in anything and for sure cannot compensate the fights in GBG and GE.

It will become an era like AF to skip asap once a next one will be released next year.

Last edited:

Shelby GT500

Merchant
Well, just to summarize:
- the new GE are awesome but a common player will not be able to go over lv30 and at this level they don't change the game in anything and for sure cannot compensate the fights in GBG and GE.

It will become an era like AF to skip asap once a next one will be released next year.
Next Era after SAT only in 2025... it's my bet

jovada

Regent
Well, just to summarize:
- the new GE are awesome but a common player will not be able to go over lv30 and at this level they don't change the game in anything and for sure cannot compensate the fights in GBG and GE.

I see , using strategy to fight is boring, it must be dumb and fast whacking to farm. Maybe we should ask devs to remove all flying armies from GbG so we can use mortal orbiter and almost never have to change an army.

I see , using strategy to fight is boring, it must be dumb and fast whacking to farm. Maybe we should ask devs to remove all flying armies from GbG so we can use mortal orbiter and almost never have to change an army.
If they don't adjust that, I'd rather have the ges put up to the levels that Juber said and continue in SAJM. It makes no sense to want to put something good in the gbs and sabotage the statistics of the equipment we use like Arena PVP, GE and GBG. I'd rather have the gbs at level 15, 19 and 22 if that's what it takes or 15, 20,20.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
If they don't adjust that, I'd rather have the ges put up to the levels that Juber said and continue in SAJM. It makes no sense to want to put something good in the gbs and sabotage the statistics.
It makes all kinds of sense. They wanted to make fighting more balanced (which i approve of, though i find this particular balance state repetitive of VF, which i don't approve of - i want a new experience). But they need a carrot so people feel a bit of pain is worth it.

If you sit in SAJM until Space Hub comes out, you'll still need all those titan goods if you ever want to catch up on the GBs. You could blitz Titan to space hub if you feel it's better while leaving event buildings in Titan era - but it'll still take time for you to catch up.

There's also many players for whom "how fast can i fight with full siege camps in GBG" is not the primary concern. Probably more than the ones who are worried about it.

But ultimately it's up to you - act how you think you'll have the most fun. If it's not the way they wanted you to act, perhaps then they'll make some adjustments.