• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Titan

Lindsay

Merchant
I literally insist on giving me the admin rights so I could ban all these spammers above.
3rd page in a row... I just can't

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Just use the "report" function :aiding::Thumbsup: also going off-topic is generally not punishable with a ban. Unless it's content is violating far more important forum rules

Darkpepp

Merchant
“Collect and invest all components to unlock the next level
Resources are not required to construct or improve this Great Building.
You need all components to unlock the next level.”
I wonder what will be needed for the new gb if neither product nor fp is needed? :rolleyes:

Ifmountain

Farmer
I wonder what will be needed for the new gb if neither product nor fp is needed? :rolleyes:
Fragments! It is fragments - a billion each at least

Dessire

Regent
Due the fact that a lot of players have thousands and thousands of hundred of FPs, maybe Innogames want to create a new way to level up great buildings to make us not level them up to 80 in 1 day.

CrashBoom

Legend
and those components can only be found from titan age players :p

maybe Innogames want to create a new way to level up great buildings to make us not level them up to 80 in 1 day.
after they made us collect hundreds of random BP in the inventory (bucaneers chests and 5 BP package in a previous event) which were collected to open them in titan age o_O

but that is InnoGames in 2023
changing behaviour of things totally because they made it too easy to complete if they don't change it
(like GEx level 5. with attack boost it would have been too easy. solution: using defense boost instead)

Titan GB with a million FP and 500 random BP in inventory ? would have been to easy --> let's change how GB work totally o_O

surprise: another change because it is too easy now: GBG will be using defense boost too o_O
(you don't believe it ??? check the new pics of fighting boosts in the other thread. boost icons for GBG for defending army)

Last edited:

Lindsay

Merchant
what's that? where did you find that?

what's that? where did you find that?
I think it's just speculation from this player. I believe that the only novelty it will have is that it will be a sectioned gb as it has buildings from other events. The rest will remain the same 1,350 worth of goods from each from titan age and 9 plants to have gb. That will be the only difference. Some said that I could only level up if another level was up, I find it difficult. I think the only thing that will ever have is that it will be sectioned and that instead of being a gb there will be 3 and connected to each other and that if one is not connected to the other the bonus will not be counted As it happens in events such as halloween and archeology in 2022.

CrashBoom

Legend
I think it's just speculation from this player.
it is posted in the spoiler thread

so it was found in the code (like the pictures and everything else posted there)

The rest will remain the same 1,350 worth of goods from each from titan age and 9 plants to have gb.
with that new code I doubt that it would be so easy
(especially with 300+ random BP in the inventory waiting to become a few BP for a titan GB)

so we now have to wait for spoiler pics of those components ;)
(and for the release of the titan age to see how we can collect them)

está postado no tópico do spoiler

então foi encontrado no código (como as fotos e tudo mais postado lá)

com esse novo código duvido que seria tão fácil
(especialmente com mais de 300 BP aleatórios no inventário esperando para se tornar alguns BP para um titã GB)

então agora temos que esperar pelas fotos de spoiler desses componentes;)
(e para o lançamento da era dos titãs para ver como podemos coletá-los)
OOooh true I had not seen that they updated

They are putting one hurdle which I believe is for it to be gb exclusive to whoever goes to this era or not hahahaha. Let's see what comes next, so it will be interesting to see how this new proposal will be put forward.