• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Titan

Omg can you all just please stop? Anyone else wants to mention another 999999999 possible dates as if you are funny and original enough? Stop this spam
This is only because of the impatience with which everyone is waiting (acct not me) for the new era. So they are trying to somehow defuse the frustration caused by this in a humorous way.
Please don't hit or bite us. :)

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I can't imagine anyone having high expectations after so many of the same era in a row.
I hope that if because it's been 3 years since we've been talking to them about their copy-paste for the last 4 ages and since the one has already taken 3 months late, it is to be hoped that there will be big changes.

Otherwise, this will remind me of the Arctic Future :

This delay will always happen at the end of research cycles. The game has a cycle of 5 eras to go to the next one.Iron Age to colonial was the first cycle of the game, then came from the industrial age to the contemporary being the second cycle. After that came the ages of tomorrow until the virtual future being the 3rd.And finally the space ages. The next surveys may already lead to another direction, which is the near and far planetary systems.Because we only went from one to a planet, now we're going to go to systems of planets and suns.
If you look in the game files there is a release date delay at the end of a 5 research cycle. The biggest delay was between Futuro Oceânico and Virtual, which lasted more than 1 year and a half without having it was new until virtual future came and then came SAM 10 months later.This delay is because they are preparing the new subsequent movements and there is no way to do this without having this little delay in the launch

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
The oddity with both AF and OF is that those ages where released in steps. This is why the TT of AF looked so weird. In OF they've fixed it. The idea behind it was, at the time, that players would enjoy more frequent releases of more TT than waiting a longer time for a full age to get released. They've gone back to releasing an entire age since VF.
There's a major flaw in the theory of @Daenerys Targaryen regarding 5 ages cycle with large changes. Mainly the following:
Industrial era introduced: the 1st new continent to conquer, the 1st wave of new real ranges units (heavy, light)
ProgressIve era introduced: 2x2 roads and upscaled battlefield and a change in scenery of the battlefields
Modern era introduced: refined goods
Post modern era introduced: 2-waves battles (originally they where only in PME and later age's cmaps)
All those ages can't really be grouped together as "1" cohesive collection of ages under a 5-ages cycle. As they've introduced too different features from one another.