• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Titan

After more than a year of SAJM, I am so relaxed that I have to be careful not to fall asleep while playing. ;) The last cultural settlement was 1.5 years ago. I'm already looking forward to the copy and paste Mars 5.0 era.
So give it to me, I'm waiting eagerly for it. :)
Are you ready to spend 18,000 :forge_point: fps, 12,000 good :goods: from each current age and 6,000 from each previous :goods_previous:age, 10,000 special titan:goods_special: good. And much more to change absolutely nothing heheheehe ;) ;):):eek::eek: They took a little longer because thinking about changing the gb to 3 took a lot out of FoEF as the rest was just copy and pasting so it took a while

CrashBoom

Legend
Are you ready to spend 18,000 :forge_point: fps, 12,000 good :goods: from each current age and 6,000 from each previous :goods_previous:age, 10,000 special titan:goods_special: good. And much more to change absolutely nothing heheheehe ;) ;):):eek::eek: They took a little longer because thinking about changing the gb to 3 took a lot out of FoEF as the rest was just copy and pasting so it took a while
I am ready (in my live world) to spend
3x 5000 goods to build the 3 GB
and >150k FP to level them to at least 80
:D

Why not, even ten times that amount shouldn't be a problem after more than a year. Besides, what else should I do with the things?
There is no other use for them.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I'd also prefer something really new, exciting and innovative, but since this won't come with the Age of Titan, I'll just take the spruced-up Mars version.
Same, I personally rather use my goods on something that gives me something useful-ish. Stuff that strengthen my army for example is quit good. GE5 does provide in that regards decently well. Only thing new useful stuff a space age has to offer are expansions locked in the TT. All the other expansions can be unlocked without being in those ages anyway. Also the GB's can be construed prior to their respective age. Without the frustration of the keen eye penalty.

I'm waiting for the next eras to explore this side of planetary systems and to be more creative to create a city 2.0 instead of a planetary settlement that will only serve to produce X goods of the current era. I'm more excited to see what next year will look like with this new modality in the polls than I am with the Titan era which is nothing more than a fifth mars season. with the space ages we had: energy ( mars ), transport ( SAAB ) Supplies ( Venus ) and Resistance to radiation, extraterrestrial DNA ( SAJM ) and Titan that we have yet to discover. I hope you use that context now for exploration beyond the solar system.

Ifmountain

Farmer
Any news? Would assume they lost the „V“ to paste the code in after asking the designers to define a couple of new CMYK codes into the graphics

Or they are still rolling the dices on the new cost structures for PTW