• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Titan

CrashBoom

Legend
About the 3 GBs. Imagine that the 2 of them are trash for you, and in order to level up the 3rd one at level 50 for example, the other 2 must, atleast, be level 49, and then for 51, the other 2 must be at level 50 xD
imagine:
the first would need prom & ori to work
the 2nd: mars ore & asteroid ice
and the 3rd: venus carbon & unknown dna

finally something where I can spend my special goods :D

I'm sure it has already been asked, but what is the required "Unknown DNA" View attachment 9529 for Titan research tree?
For other ages it was around ~10K-12K
any amount below 50k would be no problem for people who are waiting since 1 year :D

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Imagine a GB that is the opposite of AO. Having an X% chance to reduce 50% of the damage otherwise received. I think it was once before brought up but not sure where.
A GB that works like Alcatraz, but for goods.
You can therefore choose the age of the goods obtained by constructing production buildings.
Hopefully it would also work on the goods buildings from the colony.

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
What situations would you use that for?
Any, it improves the survival chances of units. Particularly in the space copy paste ages, high attrition fights, GE5 and GE3/4. The last is more for less developed cities although the least likely scenario to benefit of it. For example a unit in GE5 would hit you with 6-damage but the buff activates and it's now 3-damage.

Goldra

Marquis
What i think, is that in the end of Titan era, we will have space hub, that will need to build the special resources of all Space eras. Or maybe, we will need the special resources to build that 3 parts GB.

Adthen

Merchant
It would be nice to think that the combined 3 GBs as they level say every 5 levels gives an extra expansion (only if all are up to same level), if you look at the amount of expansions there was over 70 expansions added. So a GB that gives expansions would be awesome

Seria bom pensar que os 3 GBs combinados conforme os níveis dizem que a cada 5 níveis dá uma expansão extra (somente se todos estiverem no mesmo nível), se você olhar para a quantidade de expansões, foram mais de 70 expansões adicionadas. Então um GB que dê expansões seria incrível
I think it is not possible for the simple fact that they are daily collect, as would be the mechanics to have the expansion because the game would not do that daily and fragments would be terrible because it would open a door that is discouraging to think that there are now fragments of expansions since there are already expansions in other styles and if they adhere to the fragment system ends up being more like a punishment than something positive any idea other than fragments?

Emberguard

Emperor
Any, it improves the survival chances of units. Particularly in the space copy paste ages, high attrition fights, GE5 and GE3/4. The last is more for less developed cities although the least likely scenario to benefit of it. For example a unit in GE5 would hit you with 6-damage but the buff activates and it's now 3-damage.
Oh, reduce not receive. Haha. Was wondering why you‘d want to make that 6 into a 9 on your own units

maksomi

Farmer
The central part, without which the other 2 parts do not work, gives the FP! The 2nd part gives a chance to not take damage (except for PVP), and the 3rd part gives blue swords, only swords, but a lot!