• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Titan

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
Few more new images, three separate great building blueprint schematics for each (chain?) piece, hinting possibly at needing to accumulate blueprints for each piece, and another iteration of one portrait.

portrait_586-e19e09148.jpg

portrait_586

X_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark3-e8d672fdd.jpg

X_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark3
X_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark2-660ed41ff.jpg

X_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark2
X_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark1-4bd326f13.jpg

X_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark1

AllamHRK

Baronet
Few more new images, three separate great building blueprint schematics for each (chain?) piece, hinting possibly at needing to accumulate blueprints for each piece, and another iteration of one portrait.

portrait_586-e19e09148.jpg

portrait_586

X_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark3-e8d672fdd.jpg

X_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark3
X_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark2-660ed41ff.jpg

X_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark2
X_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark1-4bd326f13.jpg

X_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark1
Personally a possible idea of a GB with set mechanics scares me...

Imagine, for example, the AI core, divided into 3 parts, where instead of spending FPs evolving the GE 1 time, you need to repeat it 3 times, evolving each of its 3 parts and paying the costs of one GB of the last era (which are huge), to have the full GB bonus.

I sincerely hope I'm completely wrong.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
I think requiring 3x the fps is fine as long as the rewards are good. For such an advanced age I don't mind having them as FP sinks.

I just hope they're all good, otherwise BPs might be tricky to come by at first.

AllamHRK

Baronet
I think requiring 3x the fps is fine as long as the rewards are good. For such an advanced age I don't mind having them as FP sinks.
That's the problem, knowing Inno, it would probably be the same 1GB bonus but costing 3x more. Not to mention the space that must approximate Alcatraz by the looks of it.

I just hope they're all good, otherwise BPs might be tricky to come by at first.
Maybe it's not that difficult, but as always it will depend on the person's luck or misfortune.

1681853151936.png

1681853217062.png

Not to mention the space that must approximate Alcatraz by the looks of it.
It will resemble the DC which is 7x7(49 squares). This will be 12x4 (48 squares). Alcatraz is 10x7(70 squares). And that the alcatraz will gradually become obsolete because there are event buildings, GBG, GE and PVP Arena giving units.

-Alin-

Emperor
It will resemble the DC which is 7x7(49 squares). This will be 12x4 (48 squares). Alcatraz is 10x7(70 squares). And that the alcatraz will gradually become obsolete because there are event buildings, GBG, GE and PVP Arena giving units.
Alcatraz obsolete, really? What kind of a bad joke is that? Alcatraz with a higher level and the reduction from a top level guild produces more than 200+ units/day just collecting it, other buildings will take a lot more space than that and You clearly have no power on which units You want to collect, all will be random and never enough for further fights, well, If You stick only to Guild Expedition and 30-40 attrition clearly You don't need many units ...

You haven't fought yet in GbG with the new changes in which after 100 attrition You begin to lose a lot more units that You will ever be able to produce daily, that just helping Your Guild secure sectors against other guilds.
There isn't such a thing as You have many units, never are many nor enough.

Alcatraz obsolete, really? What kind of a bad joke is that? Alcatraz with a higher level and the reduction from a top level guild produces more than 200+ units/day just collecting it, other buildings will take a lot more space than that and You clearly have no power on which units You want to collect, all will be random and never enough for further fights, well, If You stick only to Guild Expedition and 30-40 attrition clearly You don't need many units ...

You haven't fought yet in GbG with the new changes in which after 100 attrition You begin to lose a lot more units that You will ever be able to produce daily, that just helping Your Guild secure sectors against other guilds.
There isn't such a thing as You have many units, never are many nor enough.
Everyone has a point of view about their own game, for me it's becoming obsolete because I won more than 60 units per day. I don't need to go attrition above 100. My guild is level 100. My Alcatraz has new units every 14:53 minutes if I'm not mistaken. Since you doubled the number of units, double the time by approximately 30 hours. To get to close completely it would take 120h which is 5 days. Which would then give 8 closed collections So with the eight collections closed you would have 800 units in 5 days and not 1,000 units. ("200 units per day") remembering that this only works with a guild that already has a 38% reduction in unit collection time But as I said, Alcatraz is GRADUALLY becoming obsolete. I DIDN'T say that it IS obsolete.

Edit: I said this taking into account that you placed 200 units per day as if you collected 100 units every 12 hours. Since you doubled to 200 I thought you collected 100 unit But for your comment to make sense and be validated your alcatraz would have to be level 127 which produces 125 units instead of level 102. Then yes you will produce 1,000 units at the end of 5 days but I'm sure this is not the reality of the vast majority of players, maybe 1% of players have their alcatraz at level 127+.

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
Everyone has a point of view about their own game, for me it's becoming obsolete because I won more than 60 units per day. I don't need to go attrition above 100. My guild is level 100. My Alcatraz has new units every 14:53 minutes if I'm not mistaken. Since you doubled the number of units, double the time by approximately 30 hours. To get to close completely it would take 120h which is 5 days. Which would then give 8 closed collections So with the eight collections closed you would have 800 units in 5 days and not 1,000 units. ("200 units per day") remembering that this only works with a guild that already has a 38% reduction in unit collection time But as I said, Alcatraz is GRADUALLY becoming obsolete. I DIDN'T say that it IS obsolete.

Edit: I said this taking into account that you placed 200 units per day as if you collected 100 units every 12 hours. Since you doubled to 200 I thought you collected 100 unit But for your comment to make sense and be validated your alcatraz would have to be level 127 which produces 125 units instead of level 102. Then yes you will produce 1,000 units at the end of 5 days but I'm sure this is not the reality of the vast majority of players, maybe 1% of players have their alcatraz at level 127+.

Mine is on 130 currently, that's why I said 200 units, planning to get it to 142 soon enough.

I got Your point with many buildings and other ways to obtain units and what You said about "graduallly" becoming obsolete, maybe for some people is ok to don't place alcatraz and get units from bathouse and other ways, being enough for them, but alcatraz to become obsolete it will not happen, expecially because of rogues, You need to get them somehow and temple of relics, himeji Castle, GbG arhipelago and some events aren't enough just for that.

Even so Alcatraz and the other buildings that give units are a great combo, but I will never delete Alcatraz, many people won't either, units are needed everytime, especially for GvG and GbG, as I said units aren't enough, same goes for Forge Points, many people have thousands or hundreds of thousands of forge points and I haven't seen anyone saying or implying The Arc will become obsolete in time, even if we have lots of other ways to get Forge Points and Blueprints.
I'd rather use my units, even if it means to lose lots of them and get goods/forge points and other things with them from higher attrition of GbG.

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
The appeal for Alca to my understanding: higher efficiency in units’ production, faster larger quantities of specific units marching into the army and control over what gets produced.
However I value other things above this: flexibility in space management and how my city looks. Alcatraz is basically a prison on an island on a lake in this game. I don’t like that look as much I did upon release. Military buildings have various sizes and often require 2x2 roads. Currently extremely rare roads in my city and about to go extinct. While moving up an age this can disrupt city planning. Royal bathhouse and knight pavilions are imo much better looking buildings to have around. They also offer more flexibility while not forcing me to build military buildings. I like that and value it. The fps I need more for my other GB’s: AO, Kraken/Virgo to improve my odds in GE5. Alcatraz is of no use there. All it has to offer are units but doesn’t aid them in battle. Something mentioned buildings can do. I’m unique in this reasoning, I guess

AllamHRK

Baronet
Sorry, but whoever says that Alcatraz can become obsolete, at least they don't have much knowledge of the game...

Some points:
  • The efficiency of buildings grows in a much more limited way than the efficiency of GBs, as they only increase when they launch a new era, and even then they go up very little and not all buildings gain "buffs" from the era. On the other hand, GB can improve your efficiency unlimitedly as you level up, and you can do this at any time. And yes, there is the cost factor to upgrade levels and that limits it a bit, even so it is still much more scalable that improves the efficiency of buildings.

• Alcatraz's unit production efficiency is far greater than any building today. For example, the Royal Bathhouse Lv.6, which is one of the best unit efficiencies among buildings, has an efficiency of 0.74. Already a level 60 Alcatraz has an efficiency of 0.81... at level 100 the efficiency of the alcatraz reaches 1.38 almost twice the building, and this continues to be improved as you evolve the GE.

• Finally, we have to mention the versatility... the alcatraz is capable of producing any unit regardless of the era you are in, besides, of course, rogues. Buildings are bound and limited by ages and until they invent a downgrade kit, there is no way to rewind buildings ages.
Anyway, I believe that for the vast majority of competitive players Alcatraz is undoubtedly and will continue to be among the top 5 GBs in the game.

(At least until Inno releases a building that produces about 100 units a day, which is unlikely to happen).

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
  • Alcatraz's unit production efficiency is far greater than any building today. For example, the Royal Bathhouse Lv.6, which is one of the best unit efficiencies among buildings, has an efficiency of 0.74. Already a level 60 Alcatraz has an efficiency of 0.81... at level 100 the efficiency of the alcatraz reaches 1.38 almost twice the building, and this continues to be improved as you evolve the GE.
Does this take into consideration the construction of all military buildings needed to make Alc. work?

The Alcatraz is essential. First of all, the GvG players are dependent on being able to recruit many units in each Era up to and including the future. The ambitious GbG players can't do without either. In addition, a prison is simply indispensable, after all there are citizens in the FoE cities who do not follow the law, like everywhere else.