• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

Midi67

Farmer
One of the surrounding background fields for the battles in SASH:

battle_SASH_SurroundingFieldBg_4-0448598c7.jpg

Special tiles (debris, etc.) of SASH:

space_hub_tiles_0-47ab43cea.png
I'm glad that something about the new era is starting to be heard. I think that not only for me, new eras are a very important element of the game, the lack of new eras means separation from FOE. I hope there will be more information soon.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
A change in scenery is also nice. Back in the days battlefield and new buildings. Nowadays just a new space colony. I think in this regards QI could be a decent testing ground to develop something modular for a potential final age. In which you can choose different long-term campaigns with different rewards similar to QI but different. That in itself would for me be something appealing enough to rush through the ages to getting access to such a dynamic endgame only feature. They could add annually new campaigns.

Pass Go

Squire
so I guess all of us that refuse to use Inno's Discord ( that is a jumbled mess), will just have to wait and see what the corporation decides? ugh.
I tried their Discord server when they first announced it, since I use Discord in a couple of live worlds. I was amazed to see how impossible it was to see any news without the page scrolling away. Haven't looked at it since.