• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

CrashBoom

Legend
new concept ?

it is just the another space age just without a planet :rolleyes:
we build the colony on a space hub

but wondering: is that white round thing on the right side a wormhole ?

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
valerian-and-the-city-of-a-thousand-planets_header-001.jpg

Valerian FOE and the City of a Thousand Planets !

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
More like FOE and City of Thousand Fragments of Planets.
And why FOE and the city of Thousand whiners of Players?

Your intervention in THIS subject is as useful as a pair of glasses to a blind man, but above all you give the impression that you prefer Inno to return to randomness where you would only have 10% of an object and 90% of medals rather than 10 out of 100 shards of a more useful item.

What is good with intelligence is that everyone judges according to their abilities. ^^

Dessire

Regent
The only thing I know is that until today, FoE team has wasted a lot of potential to create something incredible with space ages and aliens and creating multiple options to have more than one type of civilization.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Looking at the first image, it follows on from the VF background:

research_age_virtual_future-1626ec074.jpg
research_age_space_age_mars_2-240c16b10.jpg

So my guess would be that after you are done with SAT you can unlock the "Space Hub", which somehow unlocks all space ages again. I quite like the idea of continued use of the old colonies, either all at once, or perhaps the "Space Hub" allows you to travel to whichever colony you want to play, and that becomes active (at a cost probably). If that's the case hopefully the excavation sites of that age are activated as well, then it would be a great way to gather goods (for GE5...). I think something like that would fit well with the name (a hub to travel between the colonies), and perhaps the new technology look is to highlight the colony you're currently on. Perhaps you have to research all colony related technologies again? Anyways, just some thoughts :)

D-Best

Squire
This new redesign might be just an explicit transition from Earth to Space hub. I mean, I also think that the space hub could be the place where we arrive after the definitive departure from Earth. Like... we leave behind the town (or better said, just the background) and the colonies and 'start all over' there. We get a new background (finally) and and put an end to the space ages and open the gates of cybernetics and stuff. But this is quite a huge change so I don't really see Inno going that way.

AllamHRK

Baronet
It really is amazing to see the possibilities for the future, I hope you know how to take advantage of the unlimited options that "deep space" has.

Could the Space Hub be building a spacecraft that could take us to another star system? Who knows, maybe we'll see andromeda at some point? All possibilities are incredible.

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
None of the things I'm hearing in this thread sound appealing to me.

I started playing FoE because it was a game about various civilizations throughout our history; it was never touted as a 'space sci-fi game'.
I want them to return to earth, incorporate 'time travel' into their 'story' so we can visit more ancient civilizations or even civilizations we've already seen, but now in much more detail. No more of this space nonsense, please.

t s c h u s s

Merchant

I started playing FoE because it was a game about various civilizations throughout our history; it was never touted as a 'space sci-fi game'.
I want them to return to earth, incorporate 'time travel' into their 'story' so we can visit more ancient civilizations or even civilizations we've already seen, but now in much more detail. No more of this space nonsense, please.
So, visiting space is sci-fi, but time travel is ok? xD

Dessire

Regent

The game was about evolve your city through ages of human civilization and at some points, you must reach our actual age. After that what, nothing? Stop talking nonsenses.