• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age: Mars!

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Wouldn't it be cheaper to use the SAM goods (i presume it takes to build the Star Gazar) to trade down and get 8,192,000 IA goods (per 1000 SAM goods).

If you can? You generally can't trade down at 1 current age : 2 previous age in my experience. People just aren't interested in taking the other end of the trade in any significant volume. You might want a *little* of your new age goods as soon as you age up and be willing to pay that kind of premium. Or you might be a quester and be happy to trade up your unrefined goods you have no intention of refining. But matching the person actually willing to trade up with the person looking to trade down in volume is not something that typically happens by guild or by neighborhood so you have to find the right friend. And the last step where you're trading your current age goods for previous - if you could find the trade partners for that regularly you'd not need to get the mars goods in the first place as you have plenty of ways to get current goods. I used to offer 1:1 iron for bronze age goods in my permanent-iron age world and it tended to take quite some time to get takers.

I strongly recommend people buying goods get the goods they actually want rather than the 'better deal' that involves them spending weeks trying to find suckers partners to help them out with "fair" trades.

As such if someone really was planning to camp an age indefinitely buying a star-gazer once to cover their previous age goods needs indefinitely would be a pretty convenient option. Not the most efficient by any means, but not needing to play trader ever again could be enough to make it appealing.

DeletedUser10044

if virgo project starts working on day, from INNO i want beck all the diamonds I spent on fireguards, and upgrade fieguards and special buildings with this defensive bonus,..... the last I built 5 fire pagodas for the% defense bonus, a month later I chose other pagodas, I want justice !!!!

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I hear a lot of beginner players, having trouble when they age up, not realizing they need last age goods for GE, negotiating map sectors, etc. While I have no issue on my main, in my diamond farm (GE style vs WW style), I'm surprised how hard it can be to get IA goods, even when offering BA goods 1:1 trades. I may, if I can find it reasonable enough, get it for that world. We'll see, it will probably be way to expensive early on.

Yea, probably something to wait a month on til people are going 'what do I do with Mars goods?' - early on with lots of people rushing tech tree and a few early adopters on the GBs they'll be a little pricey.

Partly the reason why the trade wall hit me around OF wasn't specifically OF but a series of changes to the game that have made trade harder in general.
- Plethora of event buildings making all goods from an age not just the boosted ones. Hence trading isn't really *necessary* any longer and many opt out entirely.
- Breaking the neighborhood system in the name of 'fairness' puts everyone in the same age wanting the same trades in general and making hoods useless for peaceful purposes. AF players might've been more than happy to trade some of their AF goods for TE or OF. other OF players? not so much.

These changes may make it harder to trade in general in lower ages too now so yes, it's possible players moving along now would be more interested in previous age goods than I would've been when I first went through.

Amdira

Baronet
When I started this game I had to learn, that attacking and plundering of neighbours is part of it regardless I like it or not. I also learned rule #1, that whining or complaining about being plundered will lead to just more attacks and plundering. Then I learned, that building up defence is no guarantee for advanced attackers either, but the only way to avoid being plundered is harvesting on time. I also learned, that there is some unwritten code of honour, that neighbours you are aiding won't attack you and I also learned that not all don't care about it. So, now Inno released a GB which gives attackers the chance to crack even the best defence and my thoughts about it are split. For those attackers who are playing according to the code of honour - you're welcome - if I'm late with harvesting it's my fault. For those who've been sitting behind their bunkers attacking everything and everyone just for fun, who now start whining and complaining - pls read rule #1 - sorry, not sorry

Just my 2 Cents

Centurion02

Farmer
We have to keep going on about Virgo, as it will ruin the game for players who dedicated their in-game life to the defensive path in this game. If we keep on about it then maybe the Devs will take action. If we don't attempt to explain to them that the cheats who bully will now have an easier time to bully, then people with leave the game. For those of you that are not hit 10 times a day by cheating bullies than well done to you. If you want to see what its like to be permanently cyber bullied with messages, global trash talk, guild and profile descriptions, guild tags that are aimed to annoy and if they get a 24 hour ban they just make 20 more alts to keep at it. Then come join me on my world. All because we took a sector from them in GvG 2 years ago, or because we helped another guild 3 years ago. Defending our city is the only thing left we can do to try and stop them and this is being taken away from us THIS IS THE PROBLEM.

Using no troops to defend with, will not deter these horrible people.

(p.s. not sure what you meant by hood bullies complaining. I am not the hood bully, I am the complete opposite.)

I totally agree with you. Everywhere it says unnecessary urban protection. But it's not unnecessary. It is true that there is no impenetrable protection, but in most cases it will work. There are 75 neighbors, of which about 2 or 3 can protect my break through my main world. If I don't have the big city protection, the remaining 72 will break through. And it doesn't matter whether they are deprived 2-3 times a day or 70 times a day. Great protection is great. The 3-day shield set at the inn is not a solution. It takes 3 full days to activate other bonuses, you should spend 50 diamonds if you want to activate another bonus. Anyone who regularly spends silver on it will quickly run out if he puts on the expensive 27,000 silver shields for 3 days. Daily quests are asking you to spend that much and so much silver or activate 3 bonuses. If the shield is set, the quest can only be done with diamond spending.
You need to change your Virgo Project urgently, or else many years of work by many players will ruin what you have sacrificed for protection.
Those who say that urban protection is unnecessary, they are wrong. There is no way that you can collect everything in time, do not save the city after 100p, you have to spend to continue harvesting. It's a lot of time, it's time for the neighbor to get rid of it. 5 diamonds can save you all at once, but this is not the solution. Large urban protection must minimize the danger.

DeletedUser8262

Unlocked mars regulations last night and just realised the expansion hasn't appeared. I'm also pretty sure that expansion from the map also failed to arrive

El-Empecinado

Merchant
Hi. First apologize for not being able to express myself in English, as it is not very good.
I have been reading, everything written about the new era of Mars.
Especially the issues of troops and resources.
And, as it does not refer to the Great Buildings.
In this BETA server, my city is in the age of progress, but in one of the Spanish server, it is in Virtual Future.
I expose it, to argue with knowledge of what I want to explain, about the two new Great Buildings.
It's going ahead, I do not see a great future. I explain next.
The GE., Virgo, Too poor its% and very bad second bonus, so simple and concrete, apart from too expensive the costs per level.
The GE., Star Gazar, only has a bonus, (This Great Building produces goods from the previous period every 24 hours.) At level 1, 5 goods of the previous era are generated. level 50 are 132 products).
As I said above, my main account is in the Virtual Future, the goods that the star gazar can give me, having in stock an average of + 6500 and rising, plus a series of buildings that can produce more, even being in the age of Mars.
What is the meaning of this GE, with its only bonus ?.

I do not ask that (VIRGO) be a Great Building like updated Castle of the Monte, or that Star Gaza be a San Basilio that of Goods of the Current or previous year to elect for the person (instead of coins) and his second Bond is the of defense of the city, to counteract the attack capacity of VIRGO.
I think it would be more appropriate.
regards

DeletedUser10044

I will continue to talk about Virgo, it is part of the era of mars, so I can talk endlessly in this forum, I want my diamonds back if it stays that way, especially because it is one of the biggest mistakes they are making-...

let's give victory to those who attack with the word "" congratulation "" directly

XDragon

Farmer
In my main world, I will not build new GBs. The only thing that will make me change my mind is the presence of bonus FP or a change in the balance of the main bonus. Let the chance be 10% at level 80, but there will be no restrictions in battles. This would make the new building in demand. Otherwise, 5 fights at level 50, when I do 200-300 fights per day, look very weak.
I really liked the new ore mining system.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10044

[QUOTE = "dpghost, post: 80315, membro: 8593"] Per favore interrompi la discussione su Virgo, è così noioso sentire ciascuno dei bulldog che si lamentano di essere un bersaglio in sé [/ QUOTE]
why? this forum is for the mars age, virgo project is for the mars age

Beta-OD

Squire
As such if someone really was planning to camp an age indefinitely buying a star-gazer once to cover their previous age goods needs indefinitely would be a pretty convenient option. Not the most efficient by any means, but not needing to play trader ever again could be enough to make it appealing.

No, not the most efficient but sadly, it is easier to make FP now in the game than it is to make/trade age below goods. It is possible that they are now adding this ability to the game that we will see it used in some event buildings or something before I even have to buy the stargazer's goods.

DeletedUser

Unlocked mars regulations last night and just realised the expansion hasn't appeared. I'm also pretty sure that expansion from the map also failed to arrive

It's a bug and we are working on it :)

DeletedUser9947

I will continue to talk about Virgo, it is part of the era of mars, so I can talk endlessly in this forum, I want my diamonds back if it stays that way, especially because it is one of the biggest mistakes they are making-...

let's give victory to those who attack with the word "" congratulation "" directly

You're not "talking about Virgo", you're just blackmailing Innogames (unless they change the GB, they have to give you back all the money spent) which, BY THE WAY, is against the Conditions you accepted when you created your account so, for God's sake, stop with that and if you really want a change, start giving reasonable suggestions.

maxbergheim

Squire
can any kind of buildings be built in the Martian city? if I don't use it to produce goods, since frontenac is enough for me, can I use it to produce more or can I never visit it, since we are already too busy with the Vikings? As for Virgo it is a disastrous change

DeletedUser8859

Please explain your counter strategy to a GB that kills half your Defensive armies. The only strategy I can see is to give up, as defence becomes obsolete now.

A bit of time is needed to develop a counterstrategy to something just introduced.
For now,
  • City Shield and
  • the old one "collecting on time" to minimize losses.
Future:
  • Next events may introduce counterbalance options if proved too over powered:
  • Maybe a new unit skill with immunity to Virgo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8859

if virgo project starts working on day, from INNO i want beck all the diamonds I spent on fireguards, and upgrade fieguards and special buildings with this defensive bonus,..... the last I built 5 fire pagodas for the% defense bonus, a month later I chose other pagodas, I want justice !!!!
No refunds after the sale is done.

DeletedUser

Yes the designers screwed up big this time, plz go back to the drawing table and redo this insulting piece of a monkey

DeletedUser5097

can any kind of buildings be built in the Martian city? if I don't use it to produce goods, since frontenac is enough for me, can I use it to produce more or can I never visit it, since we are already too busy with the Vikings? As for Virgo it is a disastrous change
You can only build a few buildings in the Martian colony. Just like the Viking settlement,
there are exclusive buildings for the Martian colony that you can build in the Martian
colony only. No other buildings can be build in the colony.
Up on entering the next Space Age (Seres), the Mars colony will be gone. Just like the
Viking settlement is gone when you finish the Viking settlement quest line or abbandone
it.

qaccy

Emperor
Bug? I put down several Drop Pods overnight and expected them to be built and ready to collect this morning. When I logged in they showed 4 hours to collect. Shouldn't they have started producing as soon as they were built?

To clarify here, the actual functionality is that a completed building does not start producing until after the completed building is first viewed. This applies in the main city as well, but if anyone else views your city this can also count as having 'viewed' it and the production timer will start from that point if the construction was finished.