• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

lourmarin

Farmer
maybe futures expansions will be paid with ori and promethium ? (joking) I think (hope) that these ressources and spatial ore's will be required in negotiations exploring etc in SAJM and further ...

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
well... it might make sense, if hundreds of thousends of old special goods are needed in future eras... but I really hope that inno does not go that route

Agreed. I hope not.

a good new GB should be for many (most/all) playing styles
and not to solve the problem (not enough previous era special goods and now needing synthesizers) of a minority group which intentionally decided to have that problem
:rolleyes:

Well, maybe that's not Inno's philosophy. Maybe they do want to use GBs to solve problems for specific kinds of players.
We just don't know.

Sibel

Merchant
That it doesn't boost own age specials in space ages makes the least sense.
Exactly this does make sense for those rushing through the ages. In the past, we had the Star Gazer for previous age goods, now this equivalent for earlier age special goods.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Exactly this does make sense for those rushing through the ages. In the past, we had the Star Gazer for previous age goods, now this equivalent for earlier age special goods.
It doesn't, no one enjoys grinding the ori-nonsens in OF let alone camping in the space ages for [insert nonsense own space age special good here] for 3-4 months. Age rushing is defined by "skipping" or getting rapidly through an age. In any case you're statement is nonsensicale as it should apply to AF and OF specials too. In other words the core should only boost previous age specials and thus becoming active in OF for the AF port. As in you're eyes it would only "exactly sense for those rushing through the ages."
You forget that there are players coming in reaching the bottlenecks and in particular the space age bottle necks who where not forced to sit and grind for almost an year until SAAB and SAV got released. Generalising every one who wasn't at that stage is both nonsensical and shortsighted. Such statements make exactly sense for envious people who only care about their own gameplay and not for the game at large.
In any case if the AI core boosts AF harbour in AF and OF port in OF, it should boosts any special goods production. If it would be previous age special goods prod, this should also be applied to AF and OF but would render the GB useless except for the small time window where someone for whatever reason wants to quickly replenish their older special goods stock. Even that advantage is questionable at best. Having it on any special goods would make most sense game play wise and would make it valuable enough for anyone who hasn't been end tech every time an new space age gets released.

Also comparing this to star gazer doesn't make any sense. If it was the equivalent of star gazer, it would exclusively boosts previous age special goods productions. Not AF port from AF and OF port from OF.

Last edited:

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
Anyway, if the datamined ability is the only thing the AI Core does, then I won't be building it.
But if it has an additional ability, we wouldn't be able to datamine it, right? Because that's probably something that already exists like forgepoint generation and such. Perhaps it has an awesome second ability. Let's hope so.

I wonder if the current bonuses are just "placeholders" intended to throw us off the track or something, and when the age releases they will blow our minds with the actual stats...

Perhaps I'm giving the devs too much credit, though.
this hasn't been how it's worked in past years/ages.

I am very, very disappointed
I hope that any Inno employees who read the feedback here don't assume we'd just cry over anything, and really take it to heart, the people designing these new features clearly are out of touch with the game and how it's played. Making up random crap like this will not cut it.
3 or 4 ages in a row that I will now regret, I can't keep playing, the only reason I play is for the people in my guild, I hate this game so much now it makes me sick.
Two years ago I even stocked up trader selection kits in the summer event (5 bp upon use) in order to be the first to the new GB.. but last year, didn't care to even use them, seems this year will be the same... no point. It's not going in my city, I'm not recommending it to anyone who asks, and will tell them why it doesn't make sense to build. Every time FP die, I cry a little, and every FP put in to this building will be a dead FP.

Devilsangel

Baronet
this hasn't been how it's worked in past years/ages.

It happened once with the Governors Villa; the stats appeared in the data before the summer event launch, which was unusual in itself, and there was negative feedback. When the event was launched, Villas stats were different. Was it intentional misleading, or the stats were changed as a result the negative feedback is another question)

Last edited:

sukimato

Farmer
I am very, very disappointed
I hope that any Inno employees who read the feedback here don't assume we'd just cry over anything, and really take it to heart, the people designing these new features clearly are out of touch with the game and how it's played. Making up random crap like this will not cut it.
3 or 4 ages in a row that I will now regret, I can't keep playing, the only reason I play is for the people in my guild, I hate this game so much now it makes me sick.
Two years ago I even stocked up trader selection kits in the summer event (5 bp upon use) in order to be the first to the new GB.. but last year, didn't care to even use them, seems this year will be the same... no point. It's not going in my city, I'm not recommending it to anyone who asks, and will tell them why it doesn't make sense to build. Every time FP die, I cry a little, and every FP put in to this building will be a dead FP.
I find it unfortunate that you are still playing FoE based on what you have written. Neither I nor anyone with common sense would waste their time playing something they hate, no matter how good your guild is. It is a GAME, it is not mandatory nor does your life depend on it.

By the way, if you know that much, apply to enter Innogames as a developer, since it seems that you would do much better...

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
It happened once with the Governors Villa; the stats appeared in the data before the summer event launch, which was unusual in itself, and there was negative feedback. When the event was launched, Villas stats were different. Was it intentional misleading, or the stats were changed as a result the negative feedback is another question)
might misremember that, but the gov villa stats before launch were just copies of the crow's nest iirc... they just had not been updated properly
hm... just checked the originally found stats... was not quite a copy, but very close...

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Thought longer of the GB. They could easily nerfing the GB's ability to just apply to current age special goods. This will greatly help with the tedious OF and space ages grind in preparation of further space ages. Simultaneously it'll become an value-trap for the, by the community demonised, age rushers. As they'll be able to progress faster but will hit the special goods bottlenecks in SAAB and onwards with synthesisers for prev. space ages.
Overall it would remain an decant GB that can solve the problem with the tedious special goods grinds. While it's expected that they'll ramping up the costs they can just as easily making acces to special goods more limited by for example reducing the potential maximum special goods production in SAJM and onwards. Giving artificial value to the GB for SAJM and later ages.
Though I think even with an nerf where it's only boosting own age special goods it'll be decant for anyone who is between AF and the second to last released space age.

Amdira

Baronet
I still think (hope) there will be an additional feature which requires special goods either in SAJM or the next one :)

-Alin-

Emperor
So 28th February is the last day to subscribe for SAJM testing on Temporsund.
This Thursday began a new round of GbG, I expect SAJM to be deployed on Thursday 10th March right after a new round of GbG, maybe it could be faster, on 3rd march, but I dont think they will deploy it so early ...

MS.Mawoo

Merchant
So 28th February is the last day to subscribe for SAJM testing on Temporsund.
This Thursday began a new round of GbG, I expect SAJM to be deployed on Thursday 10th March right after a new round of GbG, maybe it could be faster, on 3rd march, but I dont think they will deploy it so early ...
how can i suscribe for sajm testing?