• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

Dessire

Regent

My first thought was compare both musics and which would fit better for the main city and which for the outpost.

After hear both, I thought that the musci for the outpost fits better in the main city but then I realized that the melody and rythm of that music could become
exhausting to hear it a lot of times.

My final thoughts are: The music for the outpost resembles perfectly the emotion of be in one of Jupiter's moons, seeing in the sky it's giant planet while you are exploring that moon.

The music for the main city makes me feel as if the human civilization were entering in a completely new era of technology and knowledge, one which gives to human civilization the posibility to travel in short period of time huge distances and live there. (the distance between the earth and venus is 40 millions of Kilometers, from the earth to the asteroid belt is 30 to 54 millions of kilometers, and from the earth to jupiter is 660 millions!. being able to travel such distances and being able to gather resources in such places to increase the economy and the technology level of human civilization means a huge jump if we compare the age of venus with the age of Jupiter's moons.

Well done to the people who have created both new music! I like them a lot, more than the ones we have in SAAB and SAV!

I would love to have a change in the background of the main city to make it fit more to the new age and future ages too!

(when FoE team wants to create amazing features and stuffs for FoE, they really do a great job, too bad that for other parts of the game they don't listen to us).

Last edited:

DarkblueOO6

Merchant
to be honest I mute my city 99.99% of the time the only time I ever un mute it is on accident
I would love for the diamonds spent to not lag pc players so much during negs that you could spend 2x on accident to get 1 more attempt to negotiate before it loads. :D haha

Devilsangel

Baronet
SAJM|For the first %d collections in your main city containing special goods you collect %d% more special goods after reaching Arctic Future. This only applies to the Arctic Harbor, the Oceanic Terminal and the Special Goods Synthesizers
SAJM|For the first %d collections in your main city containing supplies you collect %d% more supplies before reaching Arctic Future. This only applies to placeable buildings that are not Great Buildings
SAJM|At the next level the first %d special goods productions are boosted by %d%.

Dessire

Regent
SAJM|For the first %d collections in your main city containing special goods you collect %d% more special goods after reaching Arctic Future. This only applies to the Arctic Harbor, the Oceanic Terminal and the Special Goods Synthesizers
SAJM|For the first %d collections in your main city containing supplies you collect %d% more supplies before reaching Arctic Future. This only applies to placeable buildings that are not Great Buildings
SAJM|At the next level the first %d special goods productions are boosted by %d%.
If that is one of the bonuses of the new GBuilding . . .omg . .I can't imagine the thousands of players complaining to have a different bonus. The only reason why people want a new age is because they want a new amazing GBuilding and not a thrash like the FIsland. (well, and more ranking points per fight). Innogames, please don't ruin another GBuilding again! you alreade ruinned them in SAM and SAV! D:<

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Welp, another great looking GB, another underwhelming reward. If it applied to excavation sites it would be slightly more useful if you want to rush through the space ages, but the fact that it only works on synthesizers means you can only produce special goods from previous ages in SAM+. It's current age special goods that's the bottleneck, so this doesn't really help much outside of AF/OF. Depending on what the boost is it might be worth it if you wanna rush through the AF+ ages, but for most players it seems quite useless.

Perhaps it's a good supply producer in early ages like the HC, but can't see it being better than an HC (or just LoA) for the cost.

CrashBoom

Legend
useless for SAJM players

in SAJM you already have enough prom / ori
and smart players get the other special goods from the map and not from synthesizers

(only good for AF/OF players. and before those ages it is just another lighthouse / royal albert hall: boosting supplies)

damn I already have 58k venus carbon in my live world
and that with 8 goods buildings on the colony running 8/8/4h

IDEA:
make the tech tree cost at least 200k Venus Carbon.
then I would need that GB boost :D

Last edited:

Dessire

Regent
is it so difficult to Innogames understand that FPS and offensive attack and defense are the best choise if they can't thing anything new and useful for GBuilding?

At 80:
- Each time you spend 4FPs you have 40% change to earn a pack of 2 FPs, directly to your inventory. by spending 4000 FPs you should receive an average of 800 FPs, it is not a lot when you are a player who is trying to level up any GB above level 130!

- After each battle, if you have lost any unit (atleast 1) , you have 40% chance to have all your units lost back. 20 uses per day.

- If you motivate a building (any building excepting your buildings) the motivated building gets a star of motivation level 2 (green color). the motivated building now produces 20% more of it's original production. an asylum would produce then 14FPs instead of 11 + the extra gold. also you have 40% chance to receive 50% or anything between 50% and 100% of that building's original production. so if you motivate a friend's assylum, you would have 40% chance to earn 11 FPs + the gold. You can have infinite uses or 15 uses. Any building with a level 2 start can be motivated again to have a level 3 star (color red) and produce 40% more of its original production.

- During a battle, if any of your units is killed, it has 30% or 40% chance to come back to life with 1 health point, if the unit survives at the end of the fight, you lose it anyways. Infinite uses. When you negotiate, you have 30% or 40% chance to have 50% of the spent goods back to your inventory.

- Any building (including GBuildings) arround this new GBuilding doen't require any road connection anymore, this new GBuilding must have a road connected to it.

- Open the new GBuilding, click or tap the new 3rd label on it's window. sellect up to 8 buildings in your city (excluding great buildings), this new GBuildings produces all the productions of the selected buildings every 24 hours. if you select 1 or more attack buildings, this new GBuildings gives you the total attack of the selecteded buildings. with 10 botanical rotunda would be 80% of extra attack, with 8 asylums would be 88 FPs + 192% of attack. (considering that the FIsland costs a lost, some of the previously mentioned bonues are perfect for me).

- you receive an extra of 3 (or 4 ) expansions, all buidlings inside of those expansion don't require a road connection ad gives you x2 their original production, in the case of passive bonuses like 14% of defense for your offensive army, it would be 28%.

If I can think bonuses like these ones, why not you Innogames? I hope Devilsangel bonuses were just fake bonuses! :/

CrashBoom

Legend
At 80:
- Each time you spend 4FPs you have 40% change to earn a pack of 2 FPs, directly to your inventory. by spending 4000 FPs you should receive an average of 800 FPs, it is not a lot when you are a player who is trying to level up any GB above level 130!
always that insane overpowered idea :rolleyes:

top players spend 40k FP a day on average
would give them 8000 FP profit a day

it is not a lot
actually it is a huge lot

like 100 Capes or 100 AO
(level 80 as you said)

Dessire

Regent
always that insane overpowered idea :rolleyes:

top players spend 40k FP a day on average
would give them 8000 FP profit a day
a lot of players complained when The Arc was released, now do you see any complain about it? the same will happen with a GBuilding with that bonus xd

Goldra

Marquis
This GB only works with people that reaches AF, to let them end this era faster. The same with OF. So, this GB only let you pass AF and OF a little bit faster.

mcbluefire

Baronet
This has to be a joke, right? For the love of all that is holy can we not get a GB that is at least worth the space it's placed on?

Why would anyone need a boost for goods from AF, OT, or Goods Synthesizers as a PERMANENT GB?
A SAJM GB only boosts supply production before reaching AF and that is then replaced with the special goods boost? How is this beneficial to anyone's long term gameplay? Rush for special goods is a temporary thing upon starting a new age and it is about the age being moved to as the special goods for previous ages are easy to get a stockpile of before moving into the new age.

This hopefully will get another boost of some kind like the Space Carrier (more chances for a negotiation reward or more chances for a battle reward), but honestly it should be another FP production GB or add an attack and defense boost.

If it moves to beta as currently revealed this is going to be worse that any other GB out there as it provides no long term solution and who is going to level up a GB to 80+ for a short term "need"?

-Alin-

Emperor

Well, its true, sooo, this is really dissapoiting about the new GB.
I expected to increase the special event buildings stats we had when collecting, not the special goods we wont need(exception being af and of players wanting to escape from hell) ...
1645653322676.pngunknown.png

Last edited:

Dessire

Regent
This has to be a joke, right? For the love of all that is holy can we not get a GB that is at least worth the space it's placed on?

Why would anyone need a boost for goods from AF, OT, or Goods Synthesizers as a PERMANENT GB?
A SAJM GB only boosts supply production before reaching AF and that is then replaced with the special goods boost? How is this beneficial to anyone's long term gameplay? Rush for special goods is a temporary thing upon starting a new age and it is about the age being moved to as the special goods for previous ages are easy to get a stockpile of before moving into the new age.

This hopefully will get another boost of some kind like the Space Carrier (more chances for a negotiation reward or more chances for a battle reward), but honestly it should be another FP production GB or add an attack and defense boost.

If it moves to beta as currently revealed this is going to be worse that any other GB out there as it provides no long term solution and who is going to level up a GB to 80+ for a short term "need"?
Innogames, please change the name "AI Core" to "Useless Core". and by building it, you lose 100% of attack and defense, you lose 1000 fps from your inventory each day and you lose all your special goods and normal goods in your inventroy + you lose 5 expansions in your city.

Dessire

Regent
Well, its true, sooo, this is really dissapoiting about the new GB.
I expected to increase the special event buildings stats we had when collecting, not the special goods we wont need(exception being af and of players wanting to escape from hell) ...
Can also Innogames explain why spend so much time and effort and money making a whole new era if the era itself is useless and now is more usless thanks to the useless bonus of this useless new GBuilding? any active player does not need the normal buildings of these space ages and all that matters are the GBuildings! why! why spend a lot of resources creating a new age and giving us an useless GB?!