• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

BetaWadie

Farmer
Anyone who's played with the units able to provide information on what their initiative might be? For the first time I'm in no position to figure it out on my own, but I've got a list I'd like to keep updated if possible.
1186/1293 with L101 AO.
Full auto to 80 attrition every day in GBG with minimal losses/swapping using:
8 Abyssal Gliders
2 Harpoons/6 Rogues

After SAJM launch move up with new GBG and keep using Power Dragons for the round while working through tech tree. All the troop research is a straight line across top after first few research completed. Depending on your speed on that you can either run gliders in advance of the next GBG round or just push to the end to the Harpoons. I just finished the necessary research to get the base dropped in city today so took me 18 days of relatively "casual" playing to unlock it. 1400 diamonds to get to Torhiacut Station on second map worth the investment as that's the first significantly higher paying Unknown DNA exploration site.

qaccy

Emperor
@BetaWadie I think you misunderstood what I was asking! I'm looking for the values that determine unit turn orders in battle. This number's hidden (and Inno refuses to make it visible for unknown reasons), so most players probably don't even know about it. That's the value I'm looking for, but it requires having access to each unit plus others to compare how they take their turns and figure out what the actual values are.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
@BetaWadie I think you misunderstood what I was asking! I'm looking for the values that determine unit turn orders in battle. This number's hidden (and Inno refuses to make it visible for unknown reasons), so most players probably don't even know about it. That's the value I'm looking for, but it requires having access to each unit plus others to compare how they take their turns and figure out what the actual values are.

I would guess given how close to identical they are with venus in every other way that it's the same as venus units. But yes, hopefully you get someone to test it before live launch :)

qaccy

Emperor
Honestly, the way Inno keeps initiative hidden has the paranoid part of my brain convinced that it's the one thing that'll change most between the ages. Kinda starting to regret ignoring the application for the test server this time around since it seems unlikely I'll be getting the info from somebody else. :(

AGranolaBar

Squire
is that the unit's deployment order or could you give more details?

qaccy

Emperor
is that the unit's deployment order or could you give more details?
Uh...yeah, I think you're on the same page as me. Basically, at the very beginning of a battle, all the units get sorted for their turns based on their hidden initiative stat, not their visible movement stat. This is why Rogues always move last; they have 0 initiative. But since the value's hidden, the only way to figure it out for new units is to use them with other units and compare how they get sorted against each other. Like if the SAJM fast unit moves before Energy Cannons, then I know that its initiative is at least 53 because Energy Cannons have at least 52 initiative. Its simpler to test than it is to explain, but it does require having access to a lot of units to compare against in order to figure the numbers out.

It'd be so much simpler if Inno just gave us the information, but they don't wanna do that for some reason so I've been figuring it out for myself since Arctic Future.

Last edited:

qaccy

Emperor
Theoretically when all the bugs will have been fixed and the comments made to improve this era will have been taken into account.
Really, in 2 to 3 weeks.
Fixing bugs is one thing, but any 'improvements' are going to be subjective and not necessarily important. Remember that the developers have no obligation to listen to anything that players say they should or shouldn't do, other than ensuring that the game is as bug-free and functional as possible.

Yekk

Viceroy
Fixing bugs is one thing, but any 'improvements' are going to be subjective and not necessarily important. Remember that the developers have no obligation to listen to anything that players say they should or shouldn't do, other than ensuring that the game is as bug-free and functional as possible.

Actually quite the opposite... Games that do not listen to their players fall by the wayside. Beta exists not to just fix the bugs but to get a feel on the mood of the players. Right now that mood is angry and disappointed. Again since "quaccy" has not played beta in since 2019 by the crawler I would say you have little knowledge of what happens...

Actually quite the opposite... Games that do not listen to their players fall by the wayside. Beta exists not to just fix the bugs but to get a feel on the mood of the players. Right now that mood is angry and disappointed. Again since "quaccy" has not played beta in since 2019 by the crawler I would say you have little knowledge of what happens...
How does not playing in Beta in any way diminish a player's ability to provide constructive commentary about the game (presuming they are active in the live worlds)? Also, considering the lack of response from INNO I don't think many would agree that a purpose of any Forum is to "get a feel on the mood of the players". I've read, multiple times, that INNO reaps 90% of most players' lifetime value during the first 18 months of gameplay (whales are the exception, not the rule). To the extent that this is true I'd think that INNO doesn't really care about how late- to end-game players feel. I haven't spent a dime on the game in over a year (and INNO knows this) so I wouldn't be surprised if they could not care less about how I feel.

qaccy

Emperor
I haven't played the 'normal' beta server, no. I've played in the test server though, and I played in the live servers for many years. My play history is irrelevant to what I said, though. Fixing bugs/keeping the game running is really the only 'obligation' that the developers have to the players, because anything else is going to depend on the player's preferences. Even if they wanted to, they can't really 'listen' to everyone because there are often opposing viewpoints on what's 'important' to develop.

Yekk

Viceroy
How does not playing in Beta in any way diminish a player's ability to provide constructive commentary about the game (presuming they are active in the live worlds)? Also, considering the lack of response from INNO I don't think many would agree that a purpose of any Forum is to "get a feel on the mood of the players". I've read, multiple times, that INNO reaps 90% of most players' lifetime value during the first 18 months of gameplay (whales are the exception, not the rule). To the extent that this is true I'd think that INNO doesn't really care about how late- to end-game players feel. I haven't spent a dime on the game in over a year (and INNO knows this) so I wouldn't be surprised if they could not care less about how I feel.

...This thread exists doesn't it? It is not aimed at first month players. It is aimed at end game players. Now those players "run" their worlds. They are the founders and elder spokespeople there. They are the trainers of those new to the game. If Inno has given up on anyone who has played more than 18 months I fear for the game. MMO play is in decline. At some point "new players" will not replace the older players leaving.

Yekk

Viceroy
I haven't played the 'normal' beta server, no. I've played in the test server though, and I played in the live servers for many years. My play history is irrelevant to what I said, though. Fixing bugs/keeping the game running is really the only 'obligation' that the developers have to the players, because anything else is going to depend on the player's preferences. Even if they wanted to, they can't really 'listen' to everyone because there are often opposing viewpoints on what's 'important' to develop.

Considering your account on beta was not deleted with the one year no play rule I already knew that. You speak "for" Inno.

Balinor

Steward
Considering your account on beta was not deleted with the one year no play rule I already knew that. You speak "for" Inno.
Shows how much you know
The account is linked to this forum
That means all you have to do is log into beta forum every once in a while and they wont delete your account
You just lash out at anyone who doesnt agree with you

notruto

Farmer
In my opinion, a GB from SAJM should be useful for players from that age at least.
If the GB is good for other ages, I don't have a problem either, but this AI CORE is crap for SAJM players... Inno should listen to players' suggestions for once! Just buff Arctic Harbor or Oceanic Terminal if it's that hard to get the special goods... We already have Space Carrier for that :/
(I'm sorry if my English is as bad as the GB or worse)