• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

Sorry, currently we receive way more tickets than usual, which is why it takes way longer currently to answer them all :(
A very big sign that the people responsible for the game don't even play the game themselves.
Otherwise the problems would be recognized and fixed earlier.
From what I can read here the Venusian age units are better than the Jupiterian age units, what's the point?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
From what I can read here the Venusian age units are better than the Jupiterian age units
This mostly applies to the power dragon vs cavitation tank. As powershot is generally way stronger then blast. The light unit is also downgraded as its range is compromised compared to the Venusian light unit. The flying unit however is an upgrade with stronger keen eye. The range unit is an upgraded nail storm. Though for all their statistics ain't improved in an meaningful way. So, yeah it's really just boiling down to ranges and fast units. Besides that moving forward is beneficial to get weaker opponents in GbG though at the expense of an stronger keen eye. Which makes me also wondering if SAAB isn't the best space age to stick with compared to the Venusian and Jupiterian units.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
This mostly applies to the power dragon vs cavitation tank. As powershot is generally way stronger then blast. The light unit is also downgraded as its range is compromised compared to the Venusian light unit. The flying unit however is an upgrade with stronger keen eye. The range unit is an upgraded nail storm. Though for all their statistics ain't improved in an meaningful way. So, yeah it's really just boiling down to ranges and fast units. Besides that moving forward is beneficial to get weaker opponents in GbG though at the expense of an stronger keen eye. Which makes me also wondering if SAAB isn't the best space age to stick with compared to the Venusian and Jupiterian units.

From my personal perspective: Mars still probably if Jupiter isn't an improvement. SAAB is awful for not having any good way to fight similar-strength nail storms.

But I have a little hope Jupiter might be an improvement over Mars still - those harpoons should be great (and unlike nail storms, using rogues is a way to get an advantage over the mirror).

I can see an argument for staying Venus for the zero-attrition siege camp fanatics - for whom power dragons may be just perfect. But SAAB? naaah.

S.Pier

Farmer
To answer further such questions)
Attack (SAV SAJM)
CHANGED:
Celtic Farmstead 35% 38%
The Charcoal Express 24% 26%
Winners' Plaza 14% 15%
Governors Villa 34% 35%

DIDN'T:
Speakers Corner 11% 11%
Carousel 8% 8%
Colossus 15% 15%
Fire Pagoda 12% 12%
Checkmate Square 11% 11%
The Appleton Cottage 13% 13%
House of the Wolf 15% 15%
Royal Marble Gateway 7% 7%
Pirate's Hideout 33% 33%
Jolie Canal 24% 24%
Great Wheel 26% 26%
Botanical Rotunda 10% 10%
Altar of Artemis 7% 7%
Abandoned Asylum 24% 24%
Pirate Guard Post 2% 2%
Piazza Clock Tower 9% 9%
Stage of Ages 19% 19%

Defense (SAV SAJM)
CHAGED:
Olympic Treasury 28% 30%
Carceres 18% 19%
Eagle Mountain 26/30% 26/31%
DIDN'T:
Druid Temple 28% 28%
Festive Canal 30% 30%
Wonder Wheel 32% 32%
Fiore Village 34% 34%

Added SC) Added stage of ages (didn't change) in last edit

Wheat field?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
From my personal perspective: Mars still probably if Jupiter isn't an improvement. SAAB is awful for not having any good way to fight similar-strength nail storms.

But I have a little hope Jupiter might be an improvement over Mars still - those harpoons should be great (and unlike nail storms, using rogues is a way to get an advantage over the mirror).

I can see an argument for staying Venus for the zero-attrition siege camp fanatics - for whom power dragons may be just perfect. But SAAB? naaah.
The benefit of SAAB is the lack of strong units beyond the nail storms though SAM defiantly has the strongest cards of all space ages. Lowest Forge of Odds with keen eye and decant units to choose from. SAJM has so far offered lesser units of choice and leans more towards Forge of Odds. Not that like we shouldn’t be surprised anymore since Events of chance are dominating. Just an shame that the development through ages has stalled, even with units which was somewhat of an driving force for some to continue aging up.

Ifmountain

Farmer
Quick question... reading all pages of comments, feedback, ideas etc... Does even someone of the inno team, apart from "we are really busy with lots of things" read / comment on this? Does inno consider anything of the feedback as relevant? Will we see changes with the AI GB, as this is way way off, did inno even think of enhancing / at least slightly change the game play for the new age? Kind of sad to read quite complex relies and ideas of still motivated players and then there is... nothing... really nothing apart of lame excuses coming in from inno. So is this a dead thread, only done because "thats what you do", or is this something worth it to put thoughts in, assuming it might enlighten obvious bored developers to change something after three times same same with other graphics?
_____
LOL^^ and there he is

@Juber : This seems to be missed to reply… Can you please feedback on this? Curious, whether there will be ANY kind of gameplay enhancements soon.Why the hell are you implementing a GB that has a potential impact on about 4-6 weeks of playtime, if you rush the ages with special goods required. Why guild mats for such a price? Arc and Obs on 100+ is quite sufficient with all the other chances to farm guild mats… Did the game designers have something like „Groundhog day“ continuously? What’s the reasoning behind this, why did you as the ones responsible for this new age take those decisions to „design!??“ the new age? Just want to understand the WHY and your arguments to proceed that way. Thanks a lot in advance!

Mars was the perfect age for GBG, but at first impression. Despite the fact that the units was better than in SAAB, we must agree that for auto-combat, SAAB was way better !!!! In Mars I was reached 136 attrition, but not on auto combat. In SAAB I did not reach such attrition [126 i I remember], but on auto combat.
So 1-0 for SAAB !
Venus is a strange era for GBG. I have more looses at attrition 55-75 than on attrition 100. Venus is a good era for GBG, but unpredictable. Good for auto combat, but must have strong attack !

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
The benefit of SAAB is the lack of strong units beyond the nail storms though SAM defiantly has the strongest cards of all space ages. Lowest Forge of Odds with keen eye and decant units to choose from. SAJM has so far offered lesser units of choice and leans more towards Forge of Odds. Not that like we shouldn’t be surprised anymore since Events of chance are dominating. Just an shame that the development through ages has stalled, even with units which was somewhat of an driving force for some to continue aging up.

I never worry about low attrition autos though - those are always comfortable. And even in what I considered my comfortable mid-attrition in Mars, my nails were taking heavy losses sometimes in SAAB. I really never saw this "easier autos" some people talk of. Unless by easier they mean the only auto that's worth a damn is nails so they don't have any reason to ever even think of trying something else. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.

Tanmay11

Regent

LordVaderIII

Marquis
Why was the free exchange of crew members removed from the Arctic Harbor and the Oceanic Terminal? The first exchange now costs 25 diamonds instead of being free.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Why was the free exchange of crew members removed from the Arctic Harbor and the Oceanic Terminal? The first exchange now costs 25 diamonds instead of being free.
It has not been removed. Just tested it and could exchange as normal. It seems like you have already exchanged the crew in the past, before sending our your ship.

LordVaderIII

Marquis
It has not been removed. Just tested it and could exchange as normal. It seems like you have already exchanged the crew in the past, before sending our your ship.
It's fine on the regular beta server but it has been removed on the "Royalty Test" beta server. Unfortunately, there isn't a separate forum for that server (that I know of).

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
Could we please have a statement from the devs concerning the new GB?
This thread is full of complaints/suggestions/concerns about it.

Likewise; could we please have a statement from the devs concerning the now 4th time they've almost copied the previous age and just slapped on some new skins. How long is this going to last? Why are they doing it?

Some understanding about these issues might go a long way with the community.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
It's fine on the regular beta server but it has been removed on the "Royalty Test" beta server. Unfortunately, there isn't a separate forum for that server (that I know of).
From what I remember, the accounts had the exchange already used for both hubs. Have you sent out the ship once and looked, if it still costs diamonds?

LordVaderIII

Marquis
From what I remember, the accounts had the exchange already used for both hubs. Have you sent out the ship once and looked, if it still costs diamonds?
I guess that's possible as I hadn't sent my ships out yet. I'll check tomorrow once they return.

qaccy

Emperor
Anyone who's played with the units able to provide information on what their initiative might be? For the first time I'm in no position to figure it out on my own, but I've got a list I'd like to keep updated if possible.