• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I was thinking something along the lines of giving all the new units "Armor 5" (the bonus provided by drummer morale aura, but stronger). The armor would be enough to absorb a typical keen eye proc in an even fight and be an interesting change to how battles proceeded without being exclusively "anti-keen eye".

clown X

Merchant
i really don't understand *keen eye* mmhhh
anyhow >> as my friends know that i am testing jupiter >> of course they all want to know WHEN jupiter will go LIVE ?
10.- 12 April? or later ?

Last edited:
Point being, there's ways to do it, and we aren't in a screwy endless loop of having to increase it's % due to each previous age having it as others in this thread have suggested.

Retired Guy

Marquis
How do we know the AI Core is working? In AF and there's 4 collections available on status bar at right of screen... ship returns, collect, still 4.. re-configure ship and send it out again.. still 4 remaining.. ???

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
How do we know the AI Core is working? In AF and there's 4 collections available on status bar at right of screen... ship returns, collect, still 4.. re-configure ship and send it out again.. still 4 remaining.. ???
probably a bug - you should contact support so they can properly investigate

did you reload the game? did reloading the game correct the displayed number?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Just tested it and it seems like it does not work anymore. I reported it :)

Ifmountain

Farmer
Quick question... reading all pages of comments, feedback, ideas etc... Does even someone of the inno team, apart from "we are really busy with lots of things" read / comment on this? Does inno consider anything of the feedback as relevant? Will we see changes with the AI GB, as this is way way off, did inno even think of enhancing / at least slightly change the game play for the new age? Kind of sad to read quite complex relies and ideas of still motivated players and then there is... nothing... really nothing apart of lame excuses coming in from inno. So is this a dead thread, only done because "thats what you do", or is this something worth it to put thoughts in, assuming it might enlighten obvious bored developers to change something after three times same same with other graphics?
_____
LOL^^ and there he is

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I reported the same issue 5 days ago as the charges are not working on either the Harbour or the Terminal but have not received any word back on it yet.
Sorry, currently we receive way more tickets than usual, which is why it takes way longer currently to answer them all :(

BetaWadie

Farmer
Is artillery unit able to ignore ligtht unit's ability (Stealth on Rubbons) in SAJM?
While it does ignore their stealth, unfortunately the Cavitation Tanks do not have Power Shot unlike the SAV PD so they aren't a great option in most cases. 8 Abyssal Gliders are quite effective and the base is unlocked earlier in tech tree but 2 Harpoon Grenadiers and 6 Rogues seems the best config.

Last edited:

..Bud..

Farmer
It took me about 10 mins to sort this. Not in Main city but Space port city. Also i can't remeber whish quest but was asking for a military building to be built but was a supply building they wanted. Wrong graphics
40686fff2d0c645c384b5555b718db40.png