• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

Finkadel

Marquis
It’s just one day….. are you telling me you’d seriously work 365 days a year? Juber is perfectly capable of doing their job. That job does not require being logged in 24/7. Please just have a little patience. I’m sure they’ll answer your question regarding the bug soon enough.
Seems to me, being hired by Inno does not need being logged even once a day... Inno seems at least a great employer, I give you that, they apparently do not require anything from people they pay :)

Finkadel

Marquis
It’s just one day….. are you telling me you’d seriously work 365 days a year? Juber is perfectly capable of doing their job. That job does not require being logged in 24/7. Please just have a little patience. I’m sure they’ll answer your question regarding the bug soon enough.
I work during workweek. It is not Sunday, it's Tuesday, but not for all, maybe...

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@Juber if the AI core boosts the special goods prod and my BG is doubling the collection. Will it work like this:
40 speciale goods * 1.17 (17% AI core) = 47 special goods * 2 (BG) = 92?
Or like this:
40 * 2 (BG) = 80 * 1.17 (17% AI core) = 94
I know the
Unfortunately, the GB would still be hot garbage even if it boosts current age. Who's ever been short of the ice/ore/etc ? it basically never happens as long as you visit the map to do your fights. So I'm worried suggesting they make it work for all special goods may provide an unintended approval for this stupid GB.
Actually everyone who hasn't been forced to sit and do nothing but grind ice/ore/etc?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
47*2 =94...

there might be incidences were the rounding could be different though...
e.g. 40 x 1.19 = 47.6 (rounds to 48) x 2 = 96 - on the other hand, 80 x 1,19=95.2 rounds to 95

I would expect the game to only round values after all effects are applied

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Won't it be 40 * 0.17 (17% AI Core) + 40 * 2 (BG) = 87 ? Would the bonuses stack?

Not like that - it'd be analogous to having a SMB and BG now on your coin producers.

It's Base * (1 + Boost) * (2 if successful BG proc) * (2 if motivation applies - but it won't to special goods productions)

"Doubled" isn't boost.

Not like that - it'd be analogous to having a SMB and BG now on your coin producers.

It's Base * (1 + Boost) * (2 if successful BG proc) * (2 if motivation applies - but it won't to special goods productions)

"Doubled" isn't boost.
Thanks for the clarification. That being the case I might just build this sucker in my AF city when it goes on live.

iPenguinPat

Squire
That is his payed job. He has several people to fill in for him if he is unable to do his job. Friendly bot at least... No, Inno doesn't give any credits to the players and I definitely am not giving any to them.

Modding the forum is not Juber's life. He's by far the best mod/CM on any of the FoE forums. Maybe he's just letting feedback come in before responding to give everyone a fair shot instead of jumping in and killing the thread.

You can rest assured that he'll forward the feedback to the dev team and if it's at all possible to get the dev team to make changes, he'll get it done.

I'm afraid, given they've already told us to expect a Space Age Titan, the only way to really show Inno how we feel, is to somehow convince everyone on every server to not age up to Jupiter.

What's the point in going to Jupiter?

GE will be harder, you'll need more attack/defense to go just as far in GBG, the GB is worthless
There's NO POINT
You get more land but it's taken up by the space you'll need for increasing your attack/defense

We're all suckers for falling for it for Mars and SAAB. Venus if you were already in SAAB was an obvious win because of the power dragons and energy cannons, but we can stop here.

Inno will look at their pretty graphs and dashboards and say hey why is there 0% of players in Jupiter two months after release.. and then cancel Titan and start thinking a little more straight.

If you don't like Jupiter, prove it, abstain.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I'm afraid, given they've already told us to expect a Space Age Titan, the only way to really show Inno how we feel, is to somehow convince everyone on every server to not age up to Jupiter.

GE will be harder, you'll need more attack/defense to go just as far in GBG, the GB is worthless
There's NO POINT
You get more land but it's taken up by the space you'll need for increasing your attack/defense

We're all suckers for falling for it for Mars and SAAB. Venus if you were already in SAAB was an obvious win because of the power dragons and energy cannons, but we can stop here.

Inno will look at their pretty graphs and dashboards and say hey why is there 0% of players in Jupiter two months after release.. and then cancel Titan and start thinking a little more straight.

You're not going to get much of a boycott for it. Many will jump just because it's there.

I personally think it'll be slightly easier combat in GBG - and GE won't be a real problem. I'm disappointed that it wasn't more original. But my SAV world is just a diamond mine anyways most of the time. I've treated lower age worlds as my main for a while now. They can use my playtime on my SAJM vs playtime on other worlds if they really want data on how bored I am in the top ages (still). Chances are though they don't care that much :p

iPenguinPat

Squire

There's NO POINT

Wish that was possible. it's like herding cats trying to get anyone that plays forge to do anything. We tried to get our guild to wait until after GBG opened bump up when new ages came out, we still had 3-4 jump instead of waiting an hour or two :oops:o_O

Just4FoEbeta

Merchant
That's just meh ;) most event-buildings don't give supplies, but a supply boost anyway. Also nobody with a Blue Galaxy will change his harvest sequence for supplies. Just give it a bunch of supplies and everything is o.k.
If Inno wants to be loved, they could also change the guild goods from current to selectable (as suggested before maybe like the Traz, but just for goods) :cool:
the more I think about this traz-like for goods idea, the more I like it.
The GB could have only 1 effect: traz-like on any good buildings in the city (including synthetizers), using same % distribution (the more of one type of good building/synthetizers one has in the city, the more of that good it will produce). Compared to traz unit production for scaling ,with a 2:1 I would consider building it at some point (2:1 meaning at LvL X Traz produces Y units, AI-core would produce 2Y goods at same LVL X); if it was 3:1 it will move quite high on my list, and 4:1 I'll make space for it asap.
Goods/special goods are not going to the guild treasury, but to player's treasury. Then player can chose to donate or not, more freedom to the player.
As such it'll can provide both Guild goods and Special goods in a much more elegant and simpler manner than the mess it currently is.

We tried to get our guild to wait until after GBG opened bump up when new ages came out, we still had 3-4 jump instead of waiting an hour or two :oops:o_O

when Venus came out, I was just super clear with people that if Venus dropped before GBG they would be kicked if they age up before GBG starts and we wound up missing any goods. Nobody took the risk. By season 2 the treasury's loaded of course since we're all 180+ treasury levels. 1.2m of each Venus good now lol... who said we need another treasury GB?

Emberguard

Emperor
Guild goods is a constant +3 compared to Arc,
Most likely due to the first 10 levels. All Guild Treasury Great Buildings have a different starting amount in the first 10 levels and then increase by +2 per level above level 10.

Observatory Lvl 10: 8
Atomium Lvl 10: 17
The Arc Lvl 10: 22
AI Core Lvl 10: 25(? haven't seen it at lvl 10, but based on patterns this seems to be correct)