• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Upgrade to Jupiter doesn't work

Nessie

Baronet
Troubleshooting
cache cleared, tried different browser
Jovada posted this: "Something is wrong , all the buildings i upgrade to jupiter nothing changes, no extra points , no extra coins or supplies for the building, not one single building i upgraded changed , only the name changed to jupiter".

I have the same problem - is the forum not read? Is this just ignored?

Browser or App version and version number
Chrome, Bravo, whatever...
Recreation steps
try to update
Frequency
always
Can this be reproduced?
yes

Nessie

Baronet
What about renovation kits, one up kits that already have been used? Will they be refunded or will they eventually work?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
What about renovation kits, one up kits that already have been used? Will they be refunded or will they eventually work?
your building likely is at the correct age, the building stats are just not in the game yet

CrashBoom

Legend
the kits are working

the buildings are SAJM

only those values are the same as SAV
but that will be fixed in the future

your building likely is at the correct age
they are renovated correct and give the correct goods

and who is renovating those buildings for coins, supplies, ranking points anyway ?

CrashBoom

Legend
still: who cares about coins and supplies in SAJM ?

and it looks like Juber is on vacation
also no daily changelog for today

It is not about coins and supplies, nobody cares about that. It is about problem that all SAJM buildings have SAV values. Attack/defense/etc... everything. And it is broken, reported and not even acknowledged.

-Alin-

Emperor
It is not about coins and supplies, nobody cares about that. It is about problem that all SAJM buildings have SAV values. Attack/defense/etc... everything. And it is broken, reported and not even acknowledged.

Even if they fix it, I don't think that many buildings will get a buff in stats, maybe 1 or 2, like Checkmate Square ...

CrashBoom

Legend

Tina66

Farmer
Hello I still have a problem I set up a stage of ages in Jupiter 2 days ago and I still have venus resources, apparently it hasn't been done yet?