• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

DeletedUser

or look somewhere at the beginning of topic - someone did post all of them on some point
Just checking through 45 pages of posts.

:oops:

1 hour later...

Yes here it is.

Oh they re-balanced it.:(

It is outdated.:(

(they did not re balance the recs for SAAB);)

DeletedUser10003

The colony looked really good, i will probably go into age on thursday, its been announced on my server.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I don't think there are plans for a second SAAB GB. Even if they wanted to release one later, there'd almost certainly be something that dataminers could find to hint at it and there's absolutely nothing like that right now. If there was going to be another GB, then as of right now they haven't even thought up what it's going to do, nevermind what it's going to look like.

Given that it's at least a year before next era, i'd say there's a solid 6 months before spoilers would need to start showing up as to what a second GB might be. I agree it's not necessarily coming - but I suspect it fits the bill of low effort content they can add that makes people happy, so something probably will come along.

lol

maybe they shouldn't give SAAB accounts to noobs :D

everything is explained in the tutorial
Nah, I just never made it to SAM in my other worlds, but, you're right, I should've read the tutorial more closely rather than just playing the newest parts of this game in order to be surprised by what came next

qaccy

Emperor
Nah, I just never made it to SAM in my other worlds, but, you're right, I should've read the tutorial more closely rather than just playing the newest parts of this game in order to be surprised by what came next

The tutorial is part of the game though...you can't intentionally skip or ignore the information and then try to call the game out for not explaining something. The information is there, you just didn't make use of it.

DeletedUser9851

Hi!

I have a question for those who are currently in SA:AB...for Story Quests such as SCOUT AN ASTEROID, you get 13 Nickel as a Reward (and I would assume that the bonus from Chateau Frontenac would apply here, so for instance with a Level 99 CF, you would get: 13+(13*5.95) = 90 Nickel...

HOWEVER, for a Quest such as HOP ON MEDEA, the Reward would be: 250 Processed Materials and 1,875 Medals...so my question is this: will you get 250 Processed Materials OR will you get (250+(250*CF BONUS))? I would assume that, for the Medals, you would get: 1875+(1875*CF BONUS))...am I correct or am I wrong? Thanks! :)

CrashBoom

Legend
Hi!

I have a question for those who are currently in SA:AB...for Story Quests such as SCOUT AN ASTEROID, you get 13 Nickel as a Reward (and I would assume that the bonus from Chateau Frontenac would apply here, so for instance with a Level 99 CF, you would get: 13+(13*5.95) = 90 Nickel...

HOWEVER, for a Quest such as HOP ON MEDEA, the Reward would be: 250 Processed Materials and 1,875 Medals...so my question is this: will you get 250 Processed Materials OR will you get (250+(250*CF BONUS))? I would assume that, for the Medals, you would get: 1875+(1875*CF BONUS))...am I correct or am I wrong? Thanks! :)
where did you get those numbers ?
13 Nickel is actually 5 goods with a 150% chateau
a 250 processed materials reward would be 100 goods with 150% boost

but yes:
all good rewards (except Mars Ore) get the Chateau boost on the base value (and obviously not on the already boosted value from somebody else)

Wilson5

Merchant
I agree that new units should be strongest ever. How else can I use granny-button with one unit and 7 rogues. Thats what granny button is for?
Manual gamplay is for real players..duh

DeletedUser3858

Who are the Best Exercisers of the Asteroid Belt Era? thanks