• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

indian20

Steward
I am confused with the technology tree: To explore Advanced Vacuum I need Compound Fluids but this technology allows to produce Compound Fluids - how shall this work?=

DEXTER1

Merchant
yes 2750
of each normal mars good in the complete age

isn't very much in my opinion

11500 mars ore. that is extreme.
especially when players used them to produce goods and didn't collect it for later

10000 of each SAAB good needs time to get
and 11000 asteroid ice is also extreme considering players use it also to produce the other goods

2710 prom and 3420 can almost be forgotten because that amount is very low

I have about 20k of every Mars goods (including Mars ore)

Sinitar

Regent
Any details on the diplomatic gift possibilities?

Units seem a bit... bland... by the descriptions provided.
The light unit sounds bad (sounds like it's a range 1 unit with contact - which is of little consequence).

The abilities on the other units seem just very ordinary - likely dominated by the flying fast even moreso than in mars as the heavy unit is now lacking force field to survive the onslaught. It's possible the stats would change this evaluation. Also a question of how much of a stat jump we see - if it's not much of one then the AR targeting on mars units might make them preferable still.
You or someone can read here the stats of the champion,belt,light and range units by army pack? https://prnt.sc/rn6e2b

DeletedUser8048

will we still have access to the mars colony and mars continent map to keep producing mars ore and mars goods?

Merchant
FPs 11295
mars_ore 11500
lubricants 2750
fusion_reactors 2720
mars_microbes 2700
money 365000000
supplies 355000000
promethium 2710
orichalcum 3420
superalloys 2750
asteroid_ice 11000
compound_fluid 10000
biotech_crops 2750
processed_material 10000
bromine 10000
nickel 10000
platinum_crystals 10000

Piotr015

Squire
How much goods new GB requires?
750 of each good
3321c2b6eaa85.png

Wilson5

Merchant
well...no challenge enough if only 355M supllies needed. But wel well..how much it takes supplies to make maybe 8h/?? new goods in colony
That could do some trinck ;)

Wilson5

Merchant
that would be a challenge sure if mars ore gone and need to produce them by synthetize..or whatever that too complex word is
Or better use them in colony before change age

Wilson5

Merchant
And have all gone to new and no idea about rain forest in mars colony. I have been dreaming about it maybe worth...