• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Soccer

DeletedUser

How much medals does the victory tower give in ME?
in iron age it gives 8 medal a week

Edit: also, what does the Hall of Fame do?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

price now: 6.000 medals for 125 cup (postmodern era)

Just noticed the Victory Tower no longer requires a road, they must of changed it in the update today

View attachment 884
nobody will buy that stupid tower anymore

375 cup and you get 17 medals each week in PME

for that you can buy 3 times the medals (the price now)
each 6.000 !!! in PME

so you get 18.000 medals for 375 cups. the tower needs 1.058 weeks (or 20 years) to produce that

DeletedUser2752

Well, guess who's rank jumped from 170 to 20 for medals :p (had to get all the expansions since I don't PvP much. I could buy another 144K medals still too :p)

EDIT: lol, back down to 60 now, and probably will stay around there since the medals are gone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, guess who's rank jumped from 170 to 20 for medals :p (had to get all the expansions since I don't PvP much. I could buy another 144K medals still too :p)

They just reduced the medals you get from looping quest to make us work harder for them, then they give away all the medals you will ever need!! that's why they should be reduced down loads

DeletedUser5255

They just reduced the medals you get from looping quest to make us work harder for them, then they give away all the medals you will ever need!! that's why they should be reduced down loads

Totally agree with that. Ive been playing for more than a year in a non beta server and finally reached top 6 in medals. With just a few diamonds every single player who wants to can double my medals in just a few clicks. Thats NOT FAIR AT ALL.

DeletedUser

Totally agree with that. Ive been playing for more than a year in a non beta server and finally reached top 6 in medals. With just a few diamonds every single player who wants to can double my medals in just a few clicks. Thats NOT FAIR AT ALL.
the game is running over 2 years

now you can buy in a few minutes with 5000 diamonds (= 15000 cups) 720k medals
that are more medals than anybody has on all german servers

I think the medals prizes are way too good.
think it should only be 600 not 6,000 in the PME and only 70 in LMA
that or it will ruin the medal ranking in the game forever

DeletedUser

look at the rankings, someone now has over 2.3mil medals!
not sure what he had to start with, but he has gained like 1.6mil in a few hours

DeletedUser4040

is not fair what this reward do (he help me win the last 2 expansions), i think they need to reset the medals to the last good sum.