• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Soccer

DeletedUser

How much medals does the victory tower give in ME?
in iron age it gives 8 medal a week

Edit: also, what does the Hall of Fame do?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I do not believe so. I'm pretty sure me and another player confirmed it after GvG went live, but I will check again on this server today/tomorrow just to be sure

I feel like there is no need for prestige points then. That is silly. I hate that clock just reset so I can't check

DeletedUser

I thought it worked like this:

The guild gains power from all their sectors in all the provinces. The power from each province gets a bonus if the guild is within top 3. All power from all provinces are added and the result is the prestige. The prestige is added to the guilds level score? :)

About the Victory Tower:

I think that this reward is pretty silly. I mean, my next expansion cost 15'000 medals, and the Victory Tower gives me 17 medals once every week in PME! I know that they want to promote activity, but this is a bit too silly... Can we atleast get the reward every day? :)

EDIT: Erhm... The Victory Tower has been in that square for 3 turns now... shouldn't it get replaced?

DeletedUser2752

lol, the Hall of Fame can be motivated too? Doesn't that also mean it can be plundered?

EDIT: Erhm... The Victory Tower has been in that square for 3 turns now... shouldn't it get replaced?
Yea, I'm wondering that too...

DeletedUser4256

About the Victory Tower:

I think that this reward is pretty silly. I mean, my next expansion cost 15'000 medals, and the Victory Tower gives me 17 medals once every week in PME! I know that they want to promote activity, but this is a bit too silly... Can we atleast get the reward every day? :)

17 medals in PM?? LoL
well, I think this building is slightly unbalanced so my Victory Tower gives me 12 medals..in LMA! ;)

DeletedUser

What's up with the whole false thing? The weekly high score trophy is called false. I won false from the chest. It's a victory tower named false. Anyone else seeing this?

DeletedUser4403

About the Victory Tower:

Power is cumulitive and adds up every day at new day calculation. You cannot *lose* power you have already collected. I'm thinking of this much like collecting/adding up medals... Little bit every day will add up over time. With this building in your guild, you will *eventually* level up without a single battle or sector gained (would take quite a while though...). I see this as good for GUILD LEVEL, not prestige/guild rank.

EDIT: Sorry, I'm thinking of the HALL OF FAME evidently...

DeletedUser4291

Has anyone noticed if the rogue hideout has appeared in the prizes? And hwo much cups are needed to get it? The wishing well is more than 6500 cups

DeletedUser2752

I understand that, but are you saying that prestige points do not increase your guild's level? I had always believed they did
Just confirmed from my own guild today that the Hall of Fame adds to the guild's power, and bonus prestige from your guild's level is not included in power gained per day.

DeletedUser

In regards to how many medals the Victory Tower gives out. If my math is correct a level 10 Deal Castle provides about 15.5 medals per space per week. So per space the Victory Tower in PE, ME, or PME gives a similar medal payout to a level 10GB

DeletedUser

In regards to how many medals the Victory Tower gives out. If my math is correct a level 10 Deal Castle provides about 15.5 medals per space per week. So per space the Victory Tower in PE, ME, or PME gives a similar medal payout to a level 10GB
PME Victory Tower gives 17

BUT
Deal Castle needs one road
how many roads do you need for 49 Victory Towers (yes at the moment that tower needs a road) :confused:
you can put them into holes. but if you want many of them you need additional roads

DeletedUser

BUT
how many roads do you need for 49 Victory Towers (yes at the moment that tower needs a road) :confused:
you can put them into holes. but if you want many of them you need additional roads

Often players can easily put a 1x1 at the end of road section without having to add any additional roads. Even if you wanted a large number of victory towers, many could be added without having to add any roads with a good city layout. As the roads wind through the city a number of buildings will have roads on 2 sides. If that building is shifted over 1 space it creates an entire row where 1x1 could be placed with road access.
In the very rare circumstance that a player has more than 20-30 then adding roads would likely become an issue, but can likely still be added at a rate of 4-5 per road section. You'd need to design your city so a few large buildings sat back 1 space from the road, you could then add a row of victory towers along the road with only one extra road to connect the large building to the main roadway.

DeletedUser

Often players can easily put a 1x1 at the end of road section without having to add any additional roads. Even if you wanted a large number of victory towers, many could be added without having to add any roads with a good city layout. As the roads wind through the city a number of buildings will have roads on 2 sides. If that building is shifted over 1 space it creates an entire row where 1x1 could be placed with road access.
In the very rare circumstance that a player has more than 20-30 then adding roads would likely become an issue, but can likely still be added at a rate of 4-5 per road section. You'd need to design your city so a few large buildings sat back 1 space from the road, you could then add a row of victory towers along the road with only one extra road to connect the large building to the main roadway.

actually, a good lay-out doesn't have those 1x1 (or 1x2/3 w/e) spaces at the end of a road.. My current city has no empty spots at all, nor any roads at the end of my city. Try to finish of with a building if you can, it's more efficient

DeletedUser2752

BUT
Also note that the Deal Castle needs past 1K of forge points to reach level 10 (but it also gives defense and a support pool bonus, so I don't know where to go from there). I also would consider that not everyone may connect the Deal Castle by one (or 1/3 of a piece of a) road (though I would say that the average would probably be around 1 though). Let's just say that the Victory Tower needs an average of 1.4 spaces (including roads) and the Deal Castle needs 50 spaces. The Deal Castle would then give 18.2 medals per space (per week) and the Victory Tower would give 12.1 medals per week.
I honestly don't care about the amount too much as much as the cost for each one though.