• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Soccer

DeletedUser

How much medals does the victory tower give in ME?
in iron age it gives 8 medal a week

Edit: also, what does the Hall of Fame do?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5136

Why is it the "Soccer" event and not the "Football" event? Only USA know it as Soccer, the rest know it as Football :)

RedRed

Viceroy
nice :D

I've two different victory towers, is a building like the scarecrow?

JtcyVQt.png

And the "hall of fame" give me +45 crowns every 24 hrs... what is?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Why is it the "Soccer" event and not the "Football" event? Only USA know it as Soccer, the rest know it as Football :)

If you look closely, you will find that we always use American English in spelling. It's a decision I personally pity, as I like BE far more but AE is also in our corporate identity guidelines, so there you go.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

If you look closely, you will find that we always use American English in spelling. It's a decision I personally pity, as I like BE far more but AE is also in our corporate identity guidelines, so there you go.

Regards,

Anwar

Anwar! :D Long time no seen, where have you been? :p

DeletedUser4040

Regards,

Anwar
We use Uk English, because this is the int. language bla bla bla, so remove that yah work and write Football :D

DeletedUser

Are you sure it's prestige and not power? I don't see why anyone wants prestige...

They are the same thing. Bar in guild level calls it power (and so do sectors), but guild ranking and top left icon in level tab call it prestige. There is no difference

DeletedUser2752

Well, saying prestige technically means adding to the guild rank everyday ;) I don't think this even affects the prestige in general

DeletedUser4313

I got the Victory Tower for HMA and it is 11 medals a week. So only 1.36 years and I'll have my next land expansion.

I know it is a 1x1 so I don't expect too much but even 11 every day would be 71 days to finish my 1000 medal land square (at 222 currently). I wouldn't suggest 11 daily as we could by a lot of them but 11 a week makes it just a decoration in my view.

DeletedUser

so the prestige bonus doesn't help you level up more quickly? I haven't seen this said anywhere else. If you look at map rankings it says power, but uses the prestige symbol....

DeletedUser2752

so the prestige bonus doesn't help you level up more quickly? I haven't seen this said anywhere else
Prestige is calculated by the total power gained per day plus the bonus you gain for your guild's level, so they do kind of go hand-in-hand. Since the Hall of Fame building needs to be collected from rather than automatically given, I can't be sure if it factors into the prestige or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Prestige is calculated by the total power gained per day plus the bonus you gain for your guild's level, so they do kind of go hand-in-hand. Since the Hall of Fame building needs to be collected from rather than automatically given, I can't be sure if it factors into the prestige or not.

I understand that, but are you saying that prestige points do not increase your guild's level? I had always believed they did

DeletedUser2752

I understand that, but are you saying that prestige points do not increase your guild's level? I had always believed they did
I do not believe so. I'm pretty sure me and another player confirmed it after GvG went live, but I will check again on this server today/tomorrow just to be sure