• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Event 2022

almadies

Farmer
hello
"The question mark above every player will show the potential reward from passing the ball to them."
it's one more click! really impractical! it was much better before, when we saw the possible gain with the popup... beurk

lekond

Steward
When we open box we usually have event building's selection kit
I've opened the box with old mobile version and got only 10fps. I thought it was visual bug because of my mobile version. But now I don't see this selection kit in my inventory from browser version. Is it normal or it's a bug?

Finkadel

Marquis
When we open box we usually have event building's selection kit
I've opened the box with old mobile version and got only 10fps. I thought it was visual bug because of my mobile version. But now I don't see this selection kit in my inventory from browser version. Is it normal or it's a bug?
I had 25 FPs, an up kit and selection kit. Contact with support, they would tell you what went wrong.

Finkadel

Marquis
So. Is it funny, developers, accountants or whoever is in charge there at Inno, to put a joke of a reward in front of us and when we start complaining, change to something normal and pretend you had listened to us...? It's not funny for me, not anymore, third time in a row...

Main building is a joke. Normally, you have FPs fit to the size of the building, some worthy bonus (no, supllies bonus is not worthy), goods, medals, coins etc. And you give us "chest" of 20 goods which is not chest at all, just goods and I would like to know if someone seriously expected cheers for that...?

And those additional buildings - 4x1 for 3% attack, now that is a real bargain here, like I can't have dozens of those pirate 2x1 thingies giving me 2% each without needing to be attached to anything at all.

So I hope at least YOU Inno had a good laugh at the event, because I won't.

Finkadel

Marquis
And the mechanics of the tournament matches are changed - no way you can defeat higher player (7 times in a row defeat), you always win with worse player and something new - "draw", I guess where there is matching rival, though I get the reward chest in spite of this "draw", so I don't know why they put it in there.

Dessire

Regent
My blue galaxy: Bring me those FPs!!!!!! Finally I will be able to spend my 8 months of saving diamonds!

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
And the mechanics of the tournament matches are changed - no way you can defeat higher player (7 times in a row defeat), you always win with worse player and something new - "draw", I guess where there is matching rival, though I get the reward chest in spite of this "draw", so I don't know why they put it in there.
Changing your formation can turn a draw into a win occasionally at least. it seems to mostly count how many matchups you win/lose/split. So by putting your weakest players against their strongest you can win other matchups by freeing your stronger players to go against their weaker ones.

Collosus, many years old now, provides +15% attack in 4x4 PLUS fp yet they want us to spend our diamonds for 4x 1x4 buildings that give 3% (12% total) and not get any FP...

no thanks

FP option is better than my pirate hideouts in aggregate so I'll probably go for some of those to give my BG more buildings to hit on but I don't think I'll be spending diamonds on this event

Thunderdome

Emperor
Oh look, I scored a GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, I had to get that out there. And whether or not that would help on the feedback page for the event, I could give a toss.

However, it's the start of the event and teams are hitting the field. After testing 7 tourney tries, it seems legit with the winning chances (you see the % and you're starting to get nervous) as I got those 7 wins (some with the easy one, and some with the intermediate). I kind of missed the pop up when you hover over the ? button on each player to see what you're going to get (again, Murphy's Law, it wasn't broke so why do that??); just another annoyance in clicking three times to see what you're getting before clicking once again to make the move. So, let's get that hover over the ? button BACK instead of clicking on it.

So, how does that algorithm work since I only saw the upgrades for the main building? Would it be the same as the Archaeology event where you get enough to upgrade to max level of a single building before it becomes a selection kit for the rest of the set?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Oh look, I scored a GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, I had to get that out there. And whether or not that would help on the feedback page for the event, I could give a toss.

However, it's the start of the event and teams are hitting the field. After testing 7 tourney tries, it seems legit with the winning chances (you see the % and you're starting to get nervous) as I got those 7 wins (some with the easy one, and some with the intermediate). I kind of missed the pop up when you hover over the ? button on each player to see what you're going to get (again, Murphy's Law, it wasn't broke so why do that??); just another annoyance in clicking three times to see what you're getting before clicking once again to make the move. So, let's get that hover over the ? button BACK instead of clicking on it.

So, how does that algorithm work since I only saw the upgrades for the main building? Would it be the same as the Archaeology event where you get enough to upgrade to max level of a single building before it becomes a selection kit for the rest of the set?
Chain Buildings (as opposed to set pieces) are traditionally available as a special. The grand prize sticking to the main building.

Jules

Squire
The main building and attachments are certainly underwhelming. Olive Path 4x1 with 3%att must be one of the weakest buildings of this type. Even at 4% it would still be worse than many others.

I like the lack of chance. I don't appreciate losing 5 games in a row even when I had 80% chance of winning!!!

I have no idea which player makes more steps across the field per gatorade used - the expensive one or the cheap one?? Shouldn't this be in the tool tip too?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I like the lack of chance. I don't appreciate losing 5 games in a row even when I had 80% chance of winning!!!

I have no idea which player makes more steps across the field per gatorade used - the expensive one or the cheap one?? Shouldn't this be in the tool tip too?

Generally the middle-distance appears to be best for chasing goals (distances of 1, 2, or 3. 2 costs less than twice 1. and 3 costs more than 50% more than 2).

The shortest distance appears to be best for chasing player cards if that's a thing under the reworked tournament format (not sure if it's relevant given that the stronger your team is the stronger the opponents you get given anyways - don't know if you are significantly more likely to win hard matches for having won more cards - or win more league points for your hard match or whatever else).

This has historically been information they like not to directly provide in this style of event - so don't expect a "pick me to score more goals" tooltip.