• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Event 2022

Leones

Marquis
Soccer%20Logo.png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Wednesday, April 27th, our Soccer Event returns!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "Yay, scored a goal!" is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.

Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Lydia73

Merchant
  • has 8 Levels
  • provides Coins as the main bonus
  • from Level 3: provides Supplies
  • from Level 4: gives a chance to win a Goods Chest
  • from Level 5: provides Forge Points
  • from Level 6: provides Supply Boost
what about Level 7 and 8?

"gives a chance to win a Goods Chest" and what else? so we have a chance of maybe 20% to win a Goods chest what about the other 80% - nothing?
So mabye we get goods but probably we get nothing?

-Alin-

Emperor
but where is the chest ?

goods are going to the other goods
but chests would go to inventory and you get goods when opening (from the age where you in when you open it)

and I would open goods chests when I go to a new age
(like today I opened 3 Pirate Selection Kits for the goods in my live city in SAJM)

Not sure about chests, thats what I know so far, now I saw on their post is goods chests, which are nice to be in inventory.

But I think its a chest with chances, you have 50 30 20 to win the ammounts of goods I posted there and arent going to inventory ...

BritishBoy

Marquis
Seems to be same as Olympic treasury but with chain option and + fp. I personally think goods amount needs to be increased at least 50% (to 30 and 40 for player and 40 for guild) also chain with 5 goods on 4 spaces (1.25 goods per space) would look much nicer with 6 goods (1.5) or even 7 (1.75) specially compare to Sleighs (2.5 with no road or 2.14 with 1 road). Both OT and sleighs are several years old now :)

BritishBoy

Marquis
@Leones or any other admin - can we please have a table of card levels and needed fragments? Like lvl 0 needs 1 fragment, lvl 1-5 needs 2, lvl 6-10 needs 3 or 4 and so on.

CrashBoom

Legend
the players on the training field don't have a tooltip.
I must open the information of what they give with the ? what makes it more complicated

WHY

EDIT
the goal shots have that tooltip

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
It seems they changed the Tournament mechanics.
You have to look all the time to have a higher or even team to win, if the enemy team is higher than yours, You lose 100%, no longer „chances”.

sooooo now there arent chances to lose or win a match? if the enemy team is higher than yours you loose 100% if its even, its a draw in which you either win or lose and if yours is higher than enemy, you win 100%?
strange and interesting too. its written the match result also, anyway, whales with higher teams and thousands of tickets have the advantage here.

Havik79

Baronet
So every other one of these games you can pick the first player you use, but this time we are forced to only use the most expensive player before we can play, is this a bug.

It seems they changed the Tournament mechanics.
You have to look all the time to have a higher or even team to win, if the enemy team is higher than yours, You lose 100%, no longer „chances”.

That combined with the extremely underwhelming building stats will make me skip the event on life servers .. a certain probability to win against top players - even a low one - was all that kept me playing it last year

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Interesting, the olive path is regarding efficiency a downgrade from the vineyard. Which offered a 1,25% att/tile
as where the olive path offers a 0,75%/tile efficiency in exchange for an easier placement. Main building is
somewhat decant but mostly useful for growing cities and for cities that still seek improvements on their buffs
and productions.