• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Event 2019

Amdira

Baronet
Guess for lower ages some of these altars are quite nice fill-ins. For blueprints (for beginners maybe) Altar of Hestia is much better than this SoI, Altar of Aphrodite ways better (and smarter :) ) than Victory Towers and Altar of Hera way better thand a Tribal Square, Altar of Athena better than 2 SoKs ... all in all I'm not sure whether these buildings will be of much interest for higher levels, but most of those are busy with SAM and/or tired of events at all anyway - so what :)

DeletedUser

Big yawn. But those round running leagues I would observe with little curiosity.

But, of course, thumbs up for an event including women sport :)

Thunderdome

Emperor
Hmm, let's see how long until it really hits the mobile sector. My money would be that those players are going to miss 2 to 3 league prize chances before it does come out to be played.

Playing from the browser, I can say that I am off to a good start when it comes to questing (already to 14 done now). The playing field (soccer screen) has women playing (which is kind of a big plus in my opinion and why it was a good change); can't wait to see what they do at the end of the goal (the Forge Bowl had some players laying on their backs on the floor like it was from Super High Impact, which made it a funny event to really play into; can hear one of those players saying "bring in a body bag" in the end of the bout).

This 4 try league reset has my curiosity going. Would we be able to continue where we are at when it does happen, or will the field also be reset? I am asking because it would be a waste of energy drinks to make one play short of the goal only to see the players revert at their starting positions. Before we can really get answers on how this is going to be done, I suggest to players, before time for reset, make your goal and hold at the beginning of the next round (if you can) so that you won't feel you wasted energy drinks if it does revert all players to the starting field.

I am not a real fan of "suspenseful" questing. In both worlds (here on beta and on Angkor), I felt I am able to complete the entire quest lines as see fit with what I have (besides the timed productions if I don't have enough supply rush in my inventory) because I plan my play with such. However, I hate waiting a day for a new quest to pop up just to collect a little reward. I am hoping that Inno would consider killing off such and make all quest lines be able to complete to the end without any timed interruptions; but that's going to be asking for too much, ain't it?

Feanor II

Baronet
I'm really torn on the Altars. On the one hand, the artwork is outstanding, and I'd love to build a bunch for the aesthetics. On the flip side, the stats pretty meh. And unless the Altar Upgrade Kit is a DS, we'll probably get 2 maximum.

DeletedUser9537

The only way this will be worthwhile for me is if we can get multiple alters.

Of course... Nobody has yet said we cannot... And we only need 5 (4 upgrades) to get the statue... So its entirely possible we could get all of them... I think that would be awesome! An entire garden of golden statuary, with tree lined streets and grotto's...

6zeva9

Baronet
Why does the intro not mention that Energy Drinks can be gotten by clicking on the incidents around your city. I have had 2 so far today getting 50 first time and 5 with the other.
And as I recall this was requested made for the previous event, however it did not happen then but as now.

Andi47

Overlord
Why does the intro not mention that Energy Drinks can be gotten by clicking on the incidents around your city. I have had 2 so far today getting 50 first time and 5 with the other.
And as I recall this was requested made for the previous event, however it did not happen then but as now.

Is this an A/B test? I have heared in the guild, that they can be found from incidents, but I didn't find any so far. How do these incidents look like?

DeletedUser7624

Anyone knows already how much drinks for 1 touchdown please?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Anyone knows already how much drinks for 1 touchdown please?

About 830 i think. 20 total steps from start to goal i believe. can move 1, 2, or 3 steps at a time (not evenly spaced visually, but a silver + a bronze do seem to end up at the same spot as going for a gold directly however it looks). middle distances seem to always be the most efficient at 81-85. gold aren't much worse. bronze are pretty inefficient.

Amdira

Baronet
The ladies with blue background are the most efficient ones (Annie, Sarah, Tiffany)

Name Costs Meter bottles/m
Annie 81 2 40,5
Sarah 83 2 41,5
Tiffany 85 2 42,5
Rachel 129 3 43
Frankie 131 3 43,66666667
Irene 132 3 44
Olivia 63 1 63
Kathleen 63 1 63
Jennifer 64 1 64
Carol 64 1 64

Credits to a guildmate ♥

Last edited:

DeletedUser5160

What I love is that inno seems to have a minimum requirement of 4 goals when no one participates to be in the gold ranking. Isn't it about 1200 bottles to be able to make a goal? So inno expects us to spend at least 4800 (8k diamonds) a week? That is a no sale there... get your price gouging in check please.....

Amdira

Baronet
It's about 840 bottles/goal if you choose the most efficient players and there are still 31days and 65 quests to go. I guess including the bottles from incidents it should be possible to get at least 2 statues, maybe 3 for free and that's fine for me - we'll know better at the end of the first league.

btw thx for the diamonds ♥

DeletedUser8262

Great!! the only problem is that for me at least the incidents have disappeared since the event started

Umbrathor

Baronet
The quest message for quest nr. 7 confirms that the intent of this event is that you (can) get several altar gardens. So you can mix and match, or place several of the same kind. Athena / Minerva is interesting, as 2fp for a 3x2 building is better than a Shrine, but overall they are not particularly impressive. Also, having several means that they require multiple motivates and more road conections. A single large event building requires just one.

Hera with 7 goods and Artemis with an attack bonus are reasonable as well.

I wonder if they'll release an event building that gives you one unit from one of your barracks, like a mini-alcatraz. The emissary that gives you unit of your age already does something similar.