• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Event 2019

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
So since I did not get answer, I will answer it myself now that event is online. Buildings are 3x2 and official announcement is wrong.
Already fixed, thanks :)

"Each of the additional bonuses are only provided when the Altar is motivated."

That has to be a mistake. With fp's having priority how will an attack bonus be of any use?
Yup, I've clarified in the post. Thanks!

Last edited:

DeletedUser7703

When the league resets, will you start with 0 goals?

DeletedUser9121

Altar looks good and has a good size, but 1 month ??? that´s a bit much. would much rather see only 3 choices in half the time

DeletedUser7703

My thinking are as below:-

u have 10 energy drink leave behind

u will get penalty as u cannot spend all

u will start with -1 X 10 energy drink = -10 energy drink...

I'd be interested to know why you think that.... the leagues are measured in goals scored not energy spent.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
The altar is small, too small for 32 days
example Altar of Athena = +/- sacred sky watch ......

Maybe the altar of Artemis is better if the attack bonus is proportional to age? 4% for EMA

Last edited:

Luke Stark

Marquis
And you likely haven't seen a Historical Quest Line since, so we did reduce the number :)

no I didnt, instead Inno introduced more longer events so I'm pretty sure in the long run we have more event days per year then before :) but I totally get it since people tend to buy diamonds for those big events and with historical lines there wasn't really that much of diamond purchase :)

I found the historical lines really interesting, now all we got is reissues of older event covered up by new graphics so Inno can earn some extra cash from diamond buyers, thats ok :)

BUT dont cover the exit of historical lines due to people saying we had too much of those, since nowadays its even more ;)

I would be more then happy to have them back again between those recycled events cause they brought something unique to the game :)

DeletedUser7703

Altar is small, too small for 32 days
example Altar of Athena = Sacred Sky Watch ......

Maybe Altar of Artemis is better, if the attack bonus is proportional to age? 4% for EMA

Multiple buildings will be possible, how many without diamonds, we will have to wait and see.

Artemis gives 6% in AF

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Altars seem fine in terms of space efficiency. 2 FP or 7 goods 3x2. Artemis seems like a worse contestant's estate in low-medium ages. I guess I'll probably go for the 2 FP ones and try and replace 3 SoKs with 2 Artemis and save an aid maybe... Or take an event off.

DeletedUser9537

Because they need to have something to complain about.

I recently discovered a long running game where the little people speak simlish... I tried to avoid it because I knew what would happen if I started. I cannot even begin to imagine what their forums must be like regarding those who have a need to complain about something...

On another note. Once upon a time I was engaged to be married... My "almost" Mother in Law was a pro at turning a compliment into a complaint. "This color is really very complimentary to the carpet... BUT... If it were a shade greener? It would compliment the drapes MUCH better..."

This woman did this all the time and I became convinced that on the day she was given the privilege to stand before God and ask that one question? And I can still hear her voice... "Heaven is such a lovely place God... BUT why...."

Her child was just as bad as her and that really is what caused us to break off the relationship. But I digress.

DeletedUser8887

I also like events in general. However playing 32 days to get one 3 x 2 building that gives a couple of fps a day doesn't interest me. The only way this will be worthwhile for me is if we can get multiple alters.

DeletedUser7951

Why do you care if you dont wanna play it?
Feedback is feedback.
This one locks a bit meh. Pretty buildings yes, but they won't be built in my city. Another long boring event, I miss the shorter History events where I could finish them all within a day or two. Pretty sure you can only do half on speed and then the rest is one per day.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
I also like events in general. However playing 32 days to get one 3 x 2 building that gives a couple of fps a day doesn't interest me. The only way this will be worthwhile for me is if we can get multiple alters.
My understanding is that we will be able to get several Altars and choose the ones we prefer.

DeletedUser5097

To be honest looking to this end rewards, I like the fact that we can chooise what we
want, desire or need the most. For fps is this better than 2 SoKs: slightly smaller is
this building, att % is smaller than the att building of prev. event, while there are indeed
event buildings with more att % for their size, for the goodies this stuff is also good.
While to otherones are more decant and deppanding on your temporary current
needs/goals: need some extra medals, much demmand for coins/supp or hunting
bp's?
Personally I don't mind getting a few of this small buildings, so I can replace some
bigger event buildings. To me would it be slightly upgrading, by shrinking and saving
some space