• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

6zeva9

Baronet
Have they changed the event and made it worse?

Two matches in the most difficult chest

1st Match >>> Me 252 / Opponent 648 >>> Win >>> +42 points

2nd Match >>> Me 294 / Opponent 1,862 >>> Win >>> +31 points

How can you defeat stronger opponents and win practically nothing? I just don't understand anything at this event ....
What is the strength of your team (Add the highest 5 levels of your players to get this). Looking at what you have quoted it the Ranking Points amassed by a player, These are not used to assign Ranking Points since the change a few days ago, where you could go from hobby to gold with one win and over 25 million point for the win.

6zeva9

Baronet
I hope that tomorrows secondary reward for the last quest is the last portrait from the Spoilers and not another 5 player cards.

AllamHRK

Baronet
What is the strength of your team (Add the highest 5 levels of your players to get this). Looking at what you have quoted it the Ranking Points amassed by a player, These are not used to assign Ranking Points since the change a few days ago, where you could go from hobby to gold with one win and over 25 million point for the win.
Strength of my team 46

Strength of first opponent 63

Strength of second opponent 127

PS. The two opponents were classified as "difficult" among the 3 choices (easy, medium and difficult) of the chests.

Everything points to that I had won a lot more points than I really won ... according to what they are saying that you have to beat difficult opponents to earn a good score. But in practice, this is not what happens.

DeletedUser

I hate those "very, very very nice and wise people from Inno" who design event in the way you won't get full main prize without spending diaxes. There is a special place in hell for you, because even when I spent free diaxes, still 2 upgrades are out of my reach. Congratulations, "very etc. Inno".

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinitar

Regent
I hate those cheap bastards who design event in the way you won't get full main prize without spending diaxes. There is a special place in hell for you, because even when I spent free diaxes, still 2 upgrades are out of my reach. Congratulations, Scrooges.
Are you serious? I always finished in live server without spending diamonds.. Here I used they to see the mechanism and after learned the best way, I'll apply when they release in live server
Yes, I spended 300 diamonds in forge bowl but I reached the gold league

DeletedUser10244

Wow, is this a late april fools joke?
2x Rousioi Track
2x Venetoi Track
but only one Leukoi Track
available by the training part and Garden selection instead?

You already removed the checkmate place in archeology event on live servers,
you will probably also remove the sentinel upgrade in the tournament, when its goes live.

I play the joke back to you and stop spending money on this game

@1cc
Are you serious? I always finished in live server without spending diamonds.. Here I used they to see the mechanism and after learned the best way, I'll apply when they release in live server
Yes, I spended 300 diamonds in forge bowl but I reached the gold league
And what is the best way?

1BFA

Viceroy
2x Rousioi Track
2x Venetoi Track

you will probably also remove the sentinel upgrade in the tournament, when its goes live.

Part of the fun playing beta was let guild mates know what to look forward for...Now it is just waste of time. Including this comment...lol

CrashBoom

Legend
2x Rousioi Track
2x Venetoi Track

but lekoi was twice in the tournament
the other only once

and don't forget
the new way is to change at least one thing in the live event list compared to beta
(Winter Event: no one up kit, Archeology: no CMS)
so we can expect that the list will change before it goes live

podkap1970

Emperor
but to win a prize at tournament is so terrible low, does not really matter what kind of prizes we get at tournament

for me personally is the tournament a little failed extra thingy
noone can explain how you get the points there, i mean the amount of points
buying player cards with diamonds makes not much difference

the Hall of Fame need a rework, in numbers, otherwise this item will end more earlier as later at the Dealer

i'm happy you announced the upgrade kit for the Winners Plaza, otherwise you will remove it too on live servers (sorry but i had to write it)

Sinitar

Regent
@1cc

And what is the best way?
there're 2 ways:
the first is:
-Tasks:
2 carceres
1 sphendone
1 kit

-Minimum silver league:
2 kit

goals
3 sphendone 1,4,8
3 carceres 2,6,10

the second is
-Tasks:
2 carceres
1 sphendone
1 kit

-Minimum amateur league:
1 kit
+ additional 1550(1470 if tomorrow at midnight we get 80) drinks by daily bonus

-goals:
4 sphendone 1,4,8,12
3 carceres 2,6,10

Last edited:

DeletedUser7624

@Bella can we have some proper info how tournament rating system works please? Like what are points min and max limits for easy, medium and hard opponents so we can make up some strategy.

Sinitar

Regent
but to win a prize at tournament is so terrible low, does not really matter what kind of prizes we get at tournament

for me personally is the tournament a little failed extra thingy
noone can explain how you get the points there, i mean the amount of points
buying player cards with diamonds makes not much difference

the Hall of Fame need a rework, in numbers, otherwise this item will end more earlier as later at the Dealer

i'm happy you announced the upgrade kit for the Winners Plaza, otherwise you will remove it too on live servers (sorry but i had to write it)
if I undestand now there is a limit points after each win
If my knowledge are true the points gained each difficulty are:
easy - between 14 and 17 points
medium - between 31 and 52 points
hard - between 110 and 161 points

Last edited:

Sinitar

Regent
hard can go up to 161 points so far
easy never tried, medium sounds good, and hard too

but 1st rank have 17600+ points, even with 161 as avg, he won over 100! matches
hehe he bought lots of tickets thats for sure :)
exactly, I notificied he from the firsts days :)

ok,I edit my message

DeletedUser10167

Ich habe das Eventgebäude nicht fertig bekommen. Habe 1x700 Dias und 3x100 Dias eingesetzt und dennoch fehlt mir ein Upgradekit. Ich müsste zusätzlich das Spielfeld noch zweimal überqueren, was wiederum noch ca. 3.000 Dias erfordern würde. Bin mit der Hälfte der Energydrinks auf den besten Tagespreis gegangen und mit der anderen Hälfte auf das beste Entfernungsverhältnis, weil da schon absehbar war, dass ich nicht genug "große Preise" erhalten werden, um das Eventgebäude fertig zu stellen.

Bella

Inhouse Community Manager
Hello, sorry for missing your first question. In general the CM and mods of Beta would be an easier way to get your questions answered, as these amazing people are the ones that take care of the Beta server and very knowledgeable about everything that happens here.

@Bella once you already gave super clear answer so my hope is on you again. Do I get right that if in the very beginning of event if I don't spend any diamonds on player cards (so I have only 5 player all lvl 1) I might face situation in training mode that I will have only 1 or 2 possible moves instead of 3 (as normal). If so is there a chance I will face 0 (none) options to choose from or this unlikely scenario will be skipped automatically? Thank you in advance!

There will always be 3 options, and they are based of the Player Cards you have.

@Bella can we have some proper info how tournament rating system works please? Like what are points min and max limits for easy, medium and hard opponents so we can make up some strategy.

I'm sorry but we can't give out detailed information. Opponent difficulty is based on Team Power. Beating Easy opponents give less points than Medium opponents, and of course beating Hard opponents gives you the most points.

6zeva9

Baronet
Ich habe das Eventgebäude nicht fertig bekommen. Habe 1x700 Dias und 3x100 Dias eingesetzt und dennoch fehlt mir ein Upgradekit. Ich müsste zusätzlich das Spielfeld noch zweimal überqueren, was wiederum noch ca. 3.000 Dias erfordern würde. Bin mit der Hälfte der Energydrinks auf den besten Tagespreis gegangen und mit der anderen Hälfte auf das beste Entfernungsverhältnis, weil da schon absehbar war, dass ich nicht genug "große Preise" erhalten werden, um das Eventgebäude fertig zu stellen.
Auf Englisch bitte.

14 or 16 Goals on the Training field and completing all the quests will get you the Maximum level Hippodromes. The Tracks are all bonuses from which ever source you can get them.

DeletedUser7624

Hello, sorry for missing your first question. In general the CM and mods of Beta would be an easier way to get your questions answered, as these amazing people are the ones that take care of the Beta server and very knowledgeable about everything that happens here.

There will always be 3 options, and they are based of the Player Cards you have.

I'm sorry but we can't give out detailed information. Opponent difficulty is based on Team Power. Beating Easy opponents give less points than Medium opponents, and of course beating Hard opponents gives you the most points.
@Dudettas or any other CM or Mod just to make sure - in the very beginning of event when I have only 5 starter players available will I always have 3 options to pass the ball in training mode or I can face situation where I will have only 2 or even 1 just because some player cards are still not opened? This is very important because it affects whether I spend or not diamonds in the first day :)