• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

RoCoJo

Merchant
I may have overlooked it but couldn't find it: What are the chances that we get both the buildings on lvl 6 ?

I just spend all my bottles ingame on the best ratio cost/distance and I gatheredwith 10 goal rewards and 51 quest:s in total
- Sphendone lvl 1
- Carceres Lvl 1
- 3x Sphendone upgrade
- 3x Carceres Upgrade
- Hippodrome selection kit ((Extra) Bronze leaugue reward)

I still can get
- Hippodrome selection kit (Bronze leaugue reward)
- Hippodrome selection kit (Quest 55 reward)
- Carceres upgrade kit (training goal reward)

Which is enough for Sphendone and Carceres on level 6

BUT
1. This includes the extra leaugue reward
2. I guess I won't reach the goal reward another 2 times (Wishing well/
Spendephone) with the Energy drinks I will earn on the last 4 days
3. Silver leaugue is only reachable for 5% of the players (giving 2 upgrade-kits

Which means I would have 1 upgrade short if the leaque hadn't payed out double.

Is it just me ? Did I do something wrong ?
Or are the buildings under normal circumstances not reachable ?

DeletedUser5097

Any first impressions on the new scoring?
This makes much more sense, thanks :)
This event, not sure what to say :oops:

The event it self is fun, even when I'm not doing to well in it.

BUT

This very big football stadium, I hate it, where do I place it in my town, what do I have to remove to find space for it?
Do it fit my town, sure not, it is way to big and I really do not like foodball :D.
What about people in young age, it will mess up their whole town.

However the goods, FP and Def for Attack are worth the place.
So maybe I will find the place.:)
Same for me but I’ve counted already on my live city for such large buildings. I personally
feel like the chain ability is the best for event buildings. As you can customise to your wish

@rocojo you are right it is near impossible to get both main event buildings maxed out, as far I know

Osserc

Merchant
One problem I see for diamond spenders is that half of the Goal Rewards (the Sphendone kits) are destined for the Antiques Dealer. The Carceres is actually better than the Olympic Treasury on a per tile basis, but it's far more expensive to obtain per each Def%/FP/Good.

If the grand prize Sphendone/Carceres Upgrade kits were changed to selection kits after passing through the first round of Goal Rewards, I think players would be quite happy to invest diamonds, especially when the daily specials are sentinel/winner's plaza. This event is rather poor from a value for money perspective as it stands now.

meidalle

Farmer
I found this soccer event, quite boring. There are not enough energy bottles to gain every day, so I end up with 1-2 moves on the training field, and max. 3 match. Unless you put diamonds, than you can enjoy. When i try not to put them, It's just not moving any where.

Fenix

Viceroy
I may have overlooked it but couldn't find it: What are the chances that we get both the buildings on lvl 6 ?

I just spend all my bottles ingame on the best ratio cost/distance and I gatheredwith 10 goal rewards and 51 quest:s in total
- Sphendone lvl 1
- Carceres Lvl 1
- 3x Sphendone upgrade
- 3x Carceres Upgrade

I still can get

BUT
3. Silver leaugue is only reachable for 5% of the players (giving 2 upgrade-kits

I think I can attain level 5 in each building, and I will consider spending diamonds to get the last upgrades.

Julvs

Merchant
What about new league points system? My team has 52 power, I've played six rounds right now with theese results:
2 Victories (135 points and 120 points each one, but I've got 20 and 18 points ¿¿¿???)
4 defeat against weaker teams (with chances of winning between 76% and 84% and with all my players stronger than rivals ¿¿¿???)
Is this normal? If it's normal...goodbye, maths.

Two more times...74% and 76% chance of winning...but I have lost both matches. I can't really understand this?

Last edited:

Mikef4

Farmer
This update change to the event appears to have more issues than before. I have played over 10 tournament matches and before the update had a reasonable chance of winning a match 1 in 3 or 4 times even against hard players. after the update, with the same rough % winning chance i have won one match out of all played. This looks like a backward step and created mroe confusion than the first event stage.

MerleCorey

Farmer
Overall I like the event, there is a need for the player to prioritize stuff which makes for a bit of strategy though will build only the carceres in live world .
The parts I dislike: too much chance based, but well not much one can do, the whole game has taken that direction for quite some time now, and the %chance to get player cards in training, that in effect decreases the chances to get "stuff" (the corollary being that it increases the chances to get "stuffed") Make it an automatic 1 card reward in addition to the effective reward.

The Lady Ann

Baronet
well I still think the game play of this event is such a mess

but kudos to the designer of the Hippodrome, I could sit and watch it all day

DeletedUser7503

this tournament is stupid, not only is my winning percentage when favored between 50-60% only at around 5% when I have won its when i just battle with my players the way they were lined up not matching strength vs weakness as is the correct way to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

BeeVee

Squire
Just wondering: Why does the result says 'you win' (present) and 'you lost' (past) ?
Since the match is already played, both results should be expressed in the past tense.

Last edited:

Umbrathor

Baronet
What about new league points system? My team has 52 power, I've played six rounds right now with theese results:
2 Victories (135 points and 120 points each one, but I've got 20 and 18 points ¿¿¿???)
4 defeat against weaker teams (with chances of winning between 76% and 84% and with all my players stronger than rivals ¿¿¿???)
Is this normal? If it's normal...goodbye, maths.

Two more times...74% and 76% chance of winning...but I have lost both matches. I can't really understand this?
To my knowledge, the win chance aspect of the tournaments has not been changed at all. The fact that you have won a number of matches is because the win chance is never 100%. If you have a win chance of 75% and you play 20 matches, 15 wins is the most likely outcome. But it is possible to have 20 wins, and even 0 wins. Six defeats in a row with win chances of 76% to 84% is a string of bad luck. Unlikely, but possible.

I am not happy with the luck factor in this tournament, but it is there, and you will not be the only one with such bad luck. Just as there will be people who win six matches in a row with only a 25-33% win chance.

What was changed, is the number of points awarded per win, and how this number of points is calculated.

DeletedUser7624

Does anyone have list of levels of players with amount of player cards required to level up? Like lvl 1 needs 1 card, level 2-6 needs 2 each and so on!

qaccy

Emperor
One problem I see for diamond spenders is that half of the Goal Rewards (the Sphendone kits) are destined for the Antiques Dealer. The Carceres is actually better than the Olympic Treasury on a per tile basis, but it's far more expensive to obtain per each Def%/FP/Good.

If the grand prize Sphendone/Carceres Upgrade kits were changed to selection kits after passing through the first round of Goal Rewards, I think players would be quite happy to invest diamonds, especially when the daily specials are sentinel/winner's plaza. This event is rather poor from a value for money perspective as it stands now.

Spending diamonds is still gonna get you more stuff than not spending them. In addition, the players most likely to save their diamonds to get the most use out of them are the ones who didn't actually buy them, but rather got them for free from things like GE. Inno doesn't make money off of free diamonds, so they probably don't care as much about what they're used for (though they probably still look at spending habits for all diamonds, free or not).

There are always players who spend money on events. The fact that this one is going to have a tournament pretty much tells you to your face that you have to spend diamonds in order to win, and you can bet some players are going to do exactly that...and that's regardless of what the prizes are. Just the thought of winning is enough for them.

malacko

Farmer

- Sphendone lvl 1
- Carceres Lvl 1
- 3x Sphendone upgrade
- 3x Carceres Upgrade

I still can get

BUT

With missions you get 4 pieces. Then there are two possibilities:
a) 2 kits in silver/gold league + 6 kits in grand prize
b) 1 kit in bronze/amateur alloy + 7 kits in grand prize

If you don't spend diamonds very difficult option a). With option b) you need 7 kits in GP to have it to the maximum level. So you need 12 grand prizes.

At the event you get these Energy Drinks:
Start with 150
Daily Connections 80 x 21 = 1,680
Completing Main Quests 100 x 34 = 3,400
Completing Daily Quests 120 x 21 = 2520
Milestone Bonus 1,500
email (Live server) 100

Total Energy Drinks are 9350 + those obtained by incidents

Players of 3 advances 138 Energy Drinks on average. (9350/138)x3/20= 10.16 Grand Prize
Players of 2 advances 89 Energy Drinks on average. (9350/89)x2/20= 10.5 Grand Prize
Players of 1 advance 54 Energy Drinks on average. (9350/54)x1/20= 8.65 Grand Prize

To get 12 grand prizes choosing the most profitable players=12x89x20/2= 10680 Energy Drinks

We need 1330 Energy Drinks of the incidents, which is very difficult. So if you don't spend diamonds it's very difficult to get the double set at the maximum level