• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

DeletedUser8068

Just tried to play my first tournament. Had to crash game twice to get out of tutorial as I did not have 5 players and there is not a back out button.

Thunderbummy

Marquis
I wonder just how many players are in the same situation as me? Read the message re the reset, turned up at 10.05 server time only to find I was too late. What is with using a different time zone? Everything works on server time - why confuse the issue by quoting some other time zone which has no relationship with this server. Fed up - you bet!!!!!!

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Please accept my apologies, on occasion we do use Central European (Summer) Time rather than server time, I'll note for future announcements.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
We have only the information from the announcement:

We will adjust the way the Ranking Points are calculated, improving the influence of your opponent's team power. Essentially meaning that defeating a hard opponent will give you a higher amount of Ranking Points"

Migiwa

Merchant
No explanation on how the new system works? If you plan on not explaining how it works when it goes live, it's just fine, but if you wish to explain, I think you should try it out now so we can tell you if it's clear enough... After all it's the beta server's purpose... Just sayin'

podkap1970

Emperor
all 3 opponents have no Tournament ranking points, because of the fresh start

since i can't refresh anymore, and next refresh costs 100 diamonds, i guess i have to wait until tomorrow, or waste one ticket for nothing

OmegaLee

Steward
This is a problem with the grand prizes from the tournament.

Despite using reconstruction mode the timers reset when moving the buildings.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
This is a problem with the grand prizes from the tournament.

Despite using reconstruction mode the timers reset when moving the buildings.
Is it just receiving notifications in reconstructions mode or is there a change on returning to the city?

OmegaLee

Steward
Is it just receiving notifications in reconstructions mode or is there a change on returning to the city?
I got the notification. I thought it was a glitch, so I continued.
After exiting reconstruction mode all the times went to 24 hours.

You can see it on my city on D right now.