• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

DeletedUser8707

, is there "Instruction video" for this event and is it sure that system not change for LIVE release (so not try learn and get screwed up by changes)

DeletedUser

, is there "Instruction video" for this event and is it sure that system not change for LIVE release (so not try learn and get screwed up by changes)
Not currently but they are thinking about making one ,so do you think there should be one ?
I do not.

DeletedUser9746

Yesterday I paid 4K diamonds for Energy Drinks in pursuit of the Colossus Selection Kit (as it's the Training Daily Special), and I got ONLY TWO!

No way this is normal... 4K diamonds in return for 2 (out of 10) upgrades?!!! There must be a bug or something wrong with the programming.

With missions you get 4 pieces. Then there are two possibilities:
a) 2 kits in silver/gold league + 6 kits in grand prize
b) 1 kit in bronze/amateur alloy + 7 kits in grand prize

If you don't spend diamonds very difficult option a). With option b) you need 7 kits in GP to have it to the maximum level. So you need 12 grand prizes.

At the event you get these Energy Drinks:
Start with 150
Daily Connections 80 x 21 = 1,680
Completing Main Quests 100 x 34 = 3,400
Completing Daily Quests 120 x 21 = 2520
Milestone Bonus 1,500
email (Live server) 100

Total Energy Drinks are 9350 + those obtained by incidents

Players of 3 advances 138 Energy Drinks on average. (9350/138)x3/20= 10.16 Grand Prize
Players of 2 advances 89 Energy Drinks on average. (9350/89)x2/20= 10.5 Grand Prize
Players of 1 advance 54 Energy Drinks on average. (9350/54)x1/20= 8.65 Grand Prize

To get 12 grand prizes choosing the most profitable players=12x89x20/2= 10680 Energy Drinks

We need 1330 Energy Drinks of the incidents, which is very difficult. So if you don't spend diamonds it's very difficult to get the double set at the maximum level

This list also misses the Goal Shots to go from one soccer field to another...

DeletedUser7107

Well this was highly disappointing. The whole tournament thing with the player cards was too complicated to make easy sense of and the amount of tournaments available to play was too little, This may have been fun if I could afford to throw diamonds at it, but those days are long gone for me. The only plus point I saw was finally we got a decent amount of energy drinks from incidents.
When space is at a premium as it is in this game a huge structure like the hippodrome is just not wanted, especially with the low level production. It is definitely not going to be built on my main account. I hope the next event is better.

Osserc

Merchant
Spending diamonds is still gonna get you more stuff than not spending them. In addition, the players most likely to save their diamonds to get the most use out of them are the ones who didn't actually buy them, but rather got them for free from things like GE. Inno doesn't make money off of free diamonds, so they probably don't care as much about what they're used for (though they probably still look at spending habits for all diamonds, free or not).

There are always players who spend money on events. The fact that this one is going to have a tournament pretty much tells you to your face that you have to spend diamonds in order to win, and you can bet some players are going to do exactly that...and that's regardless of what the prizes are. Just the thought of winning is enough for them.

Obviously there are people that will spend on anything, whether it's because they're careless or rich or just don't care about value or whatever. A business doesn't maximize it's revenue by only capturing the lowest hanging fruit. You seem to be implying that there's no causal link between the revenue of an event and the quality of the rewards. That's a strange argument.

There is plenty of income to be made by catering to the more discerning customer; this event fails to offer much incentive for the average player to open their wallet.

Fenix

Viceroy
The main problem is the cards prize competing with the special (if I whant the spacial, getting the cards instead is simply disappointing)

Umbrathor

Baronet
Yesterday I paid 4K diamonds for Energy Drinks in pursuit of the Colossus Selection Kit (as it's the Training Daily Special), and I got ONLY TWO!

No way this is normal... 4K diamonds in return for 2 (out of 10) upgrades?!!! There must be a bug or something wrong with the programming.
The chance you have in (not) getting the daily prize does not change because you spent diamonds. There is a 5-15% chance you will get the daily for any player, with a tiny extra % from levelling the player through cards. That means it is entirely possible to get few dailies regardless of how many times you play. After all, with 15% or even 20% you still have a better chance to not get it than to get it.

So it is no bug, this is normal. The more times you p;lay, the amller the chance that will get no dailies, but is is always possible that none of your plays get you the daily. That is just how chance works.

Umbrathor

Baronet
The main problem is the cards prize competing with the special (if I whant the spacial, getting the cards instead is simply disappointing)
Interesting, that is a psychological quirk. It should not be any less disappointing than getting forgepoints or medals, goods, units or regular buildings. But it is. Even though for instance medals are usually pointless for top level players. It is matter of expectations. You expect to get either the daily, or junk. Insted you get 'the other event prize.' Maybe it is a matter of changing how you view the cards as a prize.

Anyway, for me, the fact that you can win cards during training does affect how I view the event. I certainly do not see it as a bad thing.

Umbrathor

Baronet
With missions you get 4 pieces. Then there are two possibilities:
a) 2 kits in silver/gold league + 6 kits in grand prize
b) 1 kit in bronze/amateur alloy + 7 kits in grand prize

If you don't spend diamonds very difficult option a). With option b) you need 7 kits in GP to have it to the maximum level. So you need 12 grand prizes.

We need 1330 Energy Drinks of the incidents, which is very difficult. So if you don't spend diamonds it's very difficult to get the double set at the maximum level
Kudos for doing all the checking and match!

Not being able to get both parts of the main event building to max. is disappointing especially for people who invested in extra tracks. After all, while it is peanuts to get one of the two buildings to max and players can choose to place just one, you lose 50% use of the tracks in that case.

I had already taken into account that I did not want to place the Sphendone, and therefore invested in Colosuss instead of in tracks. Colossus has the same gridspace as a track, and gives better bonuses without having to be added specifically to any end of the hippodrome. Which is offset by the fact that you need to get it to level 10 for the bonuses to be maxed.

Still, unless people have or can create a huge amount of space, I would advise to focus on Colossus.

Roches

Farmer
A minor thing, but the text in the tournament screen says “YOU WIN” if you win, and “YOU LOST” if you lose. It should be the same tense for both: win/lose or won/lost.

Also, the Hippodrome animation is very large compared to most other animations, and I find it somewhat distracting.

AllamHRK

Baronet
Have they changed the event and made it worse?

Two matches in the most difficult chest

1st Match >>> Me 252 / Opponent 648 >>> Win >>> +42 points

2nd Match >>> Me 294 / Opponent 1,862 >>> Win >>> +31 points

How can you defeat stronger opponents and win practically nothing? I just don't understand anything at this event ....

podkap1970

Emperor
i always choose the hard chest, and i win (if i win) between 110 and 155 tournament points
i have no idea how this got calculated :)