• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Shah Jahan Historical Questline

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

In general I think events like these are very appealing to newcomers as for the grand prize.
The portraits may be nice for all of us yet there is not always a male and a female presence.
If there is we sadly do not always receive both.
One time I found this regrettable and that was during the carnival event.
It would be nice if there was more consistency in this.
If there is no female portrait available we receive the male, in other quests we receive both and others only the assumed gender Innogames thinks we like to represent.
Some such as the "male" for the carnival event I do not consider souly male-like but more fantasy-like while the Samurai and the Sakura girl we received both.
I like to wear female-ish avatars or the fantasy-type but I see many people with a clear male or female name who wear unexpectedly the opposite gender as for their avatar which tells me they appreciate a specific picture over the gender it may represent.
Above all I think if we played the event we then earned the avatar pictures regardless assumed gender.
It would have been the same if during a quest in which we can only earn a male portrait (because there is no female available) the considered females win nothing.

There are also people who haven't chosen to represent a gender in their name but could be either a male or female in life.
It would be nice if profile pictures are not distributed too much like stereotypes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5955

why would I want to do this event?
Just checked the prize 20 squares and 12h production time as wishing well

wishing well - 9 squares x2 = 18 squares and 2 prizes in 24 hours

so it takes 2 squares less and gives the same rewards.

Overal 2 wishing wells are way better then new prize = pointless questline and only time taking!

U MUST MAKE AN OPTION: ABANDON EVENT, this way those who do not want it can cancel it at the start and have only 3 questgivers instead of 5 !

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-05-15 - Removed a load of unnecessary exclamation marks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8043

??? Can we have a real explication for that : "FYI - Please be aware that this questline will only be available on browser while in testing here on Beta. It will be available on mobile when it goes to the live servers." ???
:-((
Thanks

ZENA

Marquis
Quest 2 reads
Build a Culture building from your age or 2 from the previous age it should be
" Cultural

DeletedUser8150

So the hedgemaze is a waste of space... unless it gives significantly more than a WW. Especially since I am guarantied to get 2 collections per day with 2 x WW if I login only once a day and that is not guaranteed with this Hedgemaze.

But lots of people login more than once a day. I Appreciate its not better than a WW but why should it be - any more than skywatch v Sok. Everything can't b better

DeletedUser

??? Can we have a real explication for that : "FYI - Please be aware that this questline will only be available on browser while in testing here on Beta. It will be available on mobile when it goes to the live servers." ???
:-((
Thanks

It means that this event is not available on the app here on Beta.

DeletedUser7779

But lots of people login more than once a day. I Appreciate its not better than a WW but why should it be - any more than skywatch v Sok. Everything can't b better
Because wishing wells have become more or less common now - they can be won in GE and any major events. One time events (like historical ones) should give (in my opinion) a unique reward at least slightly better than other common rewards.
This is why i asked if the maze is gonna be part of some future set.
It might be attractive to new players, but not to me. In 2 of my worlds I got several wishing wells rusting in inventory, so if that's all it gives I'm gonna skip the event on live servers.

DeletedUser7779

Possible bug:
The quest "Scout a province or complete 12 GE encounters" autocompleted for me when I reached new continent map. Technically, that's not scout i think? I still have to scout first province of Indy map..
Capture.GIF

DeletedUser4256

I agree that the Hedge Maze isnt better than WW but we shouldnt forget that WW is an special event building. Just remember the large amount of event currency (even diamonds) we've needed to catch a single WW while the Hedge Maze can be won just by doing a short questline.

Anyway, another piece in my inventory to get dusty :p
I already have 4 WW and I just log in once a day

DeletedUser8061

Possible bug:
The quest "Scout a province or complete 12 GE encounters" autocompleted for me when I reached new continent map. Technically, that's not scout i think? I still have to scout first province of Indy map..
View attachment 2250
For me this first task has also autocompleted. I feel it may be connected with the fact that I've finished all 4 levels of GE last week, so game thinks I'm unable to finish 12 more encounters.

dolphin

Marquis
I was trying to catch -up a bit when this "new" quest was started with no notice!

I am on a 3 day+ between continents with another unknown number of days to move into the 1st sector.
GE has not started for another 1/2 day.

A bit of notice of upcoming quests (calendar) might have assisted strategy (planning) as this is very discouraging and not fun!

vesgouo

Baronet
Which is one of the reasons we don't always include all the stats on a new building. We are a test server, if no one does the questline or builds the building then there won't be much testing going on ;)
Also if there are significant balancing issues, we would rather know about it while the content is still just here on Beta.

We need the information to be able to evaluate. There is a very short time between getting the building and being able to test it extensively. Particularly in this case, when it comes to a building that generates random rewards.

Based on the numbers we can evaluate and suggest changes before it goes live.

DeletedUser

We need the information to be able to evaluate. There is a very short time between getting the building and being able to test it extensively. Particularly in this case, when it comes to a building that generates random rewards.

Based on the numbers we can evaluate and suggest changes before it goes live.

Sometimes the player's perceptions of the content as they discover it might be part of the testing process as well :)

Tanmay11

Regent
Just telling you want is on my "?". And there is no countdown either.
there's always a countdown window...
92fafe2b6f324391b514aed8d5891ec7.png

2d9d8219f0df4bf6aa091a51758bdd9b.png