• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Shah Jahan Historical Questline

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please leave any feedback related to the Shah Jahan historical questline here, thank you.

Pretty :)
Let me be the first one to ask the obvious ^^: Is it intended for the garden maze to be "worse" than two wishing wells & co regarding its raw economic worth? Yes, it only needs one distributor road but I heavily weigh in the fact that this is the first and only building with a 12-hour cycle. If you do not log in specifically for the maze, it is more like a 16h cycle fitting the familiar thirds-segmentation of the day.
And: Will this be the first of many more buildings with a 12h-cycle?
And finally: Will there be a special building which shortens all production cycles by, let us say, 5% so that in play practice most players would actually be able to pick up 24h-productions every day and not "loose" one day every few days due to small variances in our daily lives and the time needed for one daily harvest? Maybe Taj Mahal? *G*

Pafton

Viceroy
Patience young Padawan :p
I am certainly past the age of a Padawan (if whatever knowledge of Star Wars I have is correct).

Anyways, this event seems to be interesting, although I do wonder when will Inno stop the Spend X FPs in events quest. They are certainly wearisome.

DeletedUser8150

12hrs is potentially a more real life compatible cycle time. testing will see :)

Ylisaveta

Squire
Please correct the grammar in the second sentence.

At it's peak, it was the richest empire in the world.
"it's" should be its, with no apostrophe.

BeeVee

Squire
what is the end date of the event ?
Announcement states May 19th, but according to count down timer i have over 7 days left... so that would be a fewdays later than May 19th ...

Announcement states May 19th, but according to count down timer i have over 7 days left... so that would be a fewdays later than May 19th ...

I think it is June 19th. That is what it says on the main quest question mark. But I could be wrong.

P.S. I don't see a countdown timer on my screen.

DeletedUser

The 22nd, I updated the announcement. The ingame countdown timer is correct.

DeletedUser8205

To Nabucodonosor's point, a 5x3 or 4x4 footprint would be more beneficial and "premium" to the WW, especially given the nuisance of a 12 hour collection. But I imagine to make the artwork "work", a 5x4 gives the graphic artist a better canvas.

For the minority of players like myself who like a beautiful city, it's a must have. For the diamond farmers, the chance of a diamond reward had better be substantially better than a WW.

Achaeus

Marquis

The end date shown is the end date for live

May I ask where are you seeing a countdown timer?

DeletedUser7779

Is this new building gonna be part of some future still to be released set? Because as a standalone building it's weaker than 2 wishing wells, provided that output is the same.
I think this info has to be provided before the start of the event, because if it's only standalone some players won't bother to do the questline.
Now it's too late of course but pls include this info on event start up when it goes live.

DeletedUser

I think this info has to be provided before the start of the event, because if it's only standalone some players won't bother to do the questline.

Which is one of the reasons we don't always include all the stats on a new building. We are a test server, if no one does the questline or builds the building then there won't be much testing going on ;)
Also if there are significant balancing issues, we would rather know about it while the content is still just here on Beta.

May I ask where are you seeing a countdown timer?

Click the question Mark '?' in the main quest givers window.

DeletedUser7779

Which is one of the reasons we don't always include all the stats on a new building. We are a test server, if no one does the questline or builds the building then there won't be much testing going on ;)
Also if there are significant balancing issues, we would rather know about it while the content is still just here on Beta.
I agree, good point ;) but please let us know before it goes live.

DeletedUser6501

2 x WW = 2 x 3 x 3 = 18 and this one is 5 x 4 = 20. So the hedgemaze is a waste of space... unless it gives significantly more than a WW. Especially since I am guarantied to get 2 collections per day with 2 x WW if I login only once a day and that is not guaranteed with this Hedgemaze.