• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Seed Vault

DeletedUser

Sl8yer is right here.... if DT yields goods lets say 30 times, it will give you goods when you aid the next 30 buildings, after harvesting DY. When you aid number 31 building DY ain´t active anymore, so you can´t count buildings after the first 30 into your calculation at all, since your DY yield has ended.
nope

if I get 30 times goods and I aid 240 times I get in 12.5% of the times I aid goods :rolleyes:

and yes I can count all aidings to get the percentage of the aids which give goods

if you and slayer can't do that that is not my problem

and a person who says ALL aid gives goods like slayer is still a liar

DeletedUser

nope

if I get 30 times goods and I aid 240 times I get in 12.5% of the times I aid goods :rolleyes:

and yes I can count all aidings to get the percentage of the aids which give goods

if you and slayer can't do that that is not my problem

and a person who says ALL aid gives goods like slayer is still a liar

Well then according to your way of figuring out things a St. Mark's Basilica that gives 100% dont give 100%, the % will then depend on how many buildings you have in your town.... nice logic

DeletedUser

Well then according to your way of figuring out things a St. Mark's Basilica that gives 100% dont give 100%, the % will then depend on how many buildings you have in your town.... nice logic
that is correct when we talk about the percentage of collections that are boosted

the St. Marks don't boost 100% of all your collections if you collect more than 90 times

or do you really believe my St. Marks boost 100% of my coin collections when I collect my 136 SoKs :rolleyes:

but as always: it depends on what we talk about
in this case we do not talk about the 100% more coins we get, we talk about the percentage of collections that gives more coins :D

and if someone doesn't know what is talked about then he better shuts up instead of coming with something else because he don't understand what is talked about

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"or do you really believe my St. Marks boost 100% of my coin collections when I collect my 136 SoKs"

I believe your St. Marks boost your coin collections 100% 90 times, and then its not counted into any collections after that... ergo it yields 100% no matter how many collections you make after that....

DeletedUser

Calling other players fool´s and liers wount make you right, it just makes you look desperate to make your point....

I do get the point of your way to figure things out, but doing it your way will make comparing players yields of GB impossible, and from the start of this thread comparing and figuring out yields was the point or?

DeletedUser

That discussion has become really stupid and pointless.
:D

the fact is still according to your list
you get more goods with it than from a Dyn Tower

and you get also medals, diamonds, coins and supplies

I do get the point of your way to figure things out
but why then saying I am wrong :confused:

will make comparing players yields of GB impossible
then take the correct things to compare
Seed Vault gives more goods than Dyn Tower :p
(according to the values above. I don't have it yet)

so how does it come that so many think it is worse than the Dyn Tower :confused:

Sl8yer

Regent
Sl8yer is right here.... if DT yields goods lets say 30 times, it will give you goods when you aid the next 30 buildings, after harvesting DY. When you aid number 31 building DY ain´t active anymore, so you can´t count buildings after the first 30 into your calculation at all, since your DY yield has ended.

discussion over
if someone don't get it than he don't need to get it :confused:

DeletedUser7239

you still don't get it :rolleyes:

I am not talking about a programmed %.
I am talking about a real % that playing generates

until you reach x = 100%
after x = 0%
together y%

for example
39 goods / 240 aids then y = 16.25% to get 1 good

discussion over
if someone don't get it than he don't need to get it :confused:

Lol
One think is a luck shot % another is a x amounts of fixed goods of player era you aid. how hard is to see that 2% is close to nothing? just because someone now is having luck (and dev could have tampered with the programming % just to show it is great :p) does not mean it will go on.

DeletedUser

2% of 240 aids every day are 4.8 times you win something
if you get goods in 50% of the times you get something then you get 48 goods on average every day

so 48 goods (at level 1) is much more than 39 (at level 10 dyn tower)

you really should learn math

how hard is to see that 2% is close to nothing?
for lazy people 2% is nothing (are you lazy? if you really do only 3)

for active players like me 2% is much much more :D

btw: that is the value for level 1

ust because someone now is having luck (and dev could have tampered with the programming % just to show it is great :p) does not mean it will go on.
maybe he was unlucky and the EV is in reality much higher :D

so lets summarize
the Dyn Tower is for lazy people. doing 39 aid, getting 39 goods, stop aiding for that day
Seed Vault is for very active people. doing 240 aid every day. much more than 39 goods (on average at level 10) + other things

and with 240 aids every day and 1% diamonds (now sure the people who don't have a clue say the chances that the something you win is diamonds can't be 1% because that would be half of the times you win anything :rolleyes:) you get 50 diamonds on average once every 2 weeks (aprox)

DeletedUser7239

if you get goods in 50% of the times you get something then you get 48 goods on average every day

you really should learn math

for lazy people 2% is nothing (are you lazy? if you really do only 3)

for active players like me 2% is much much more :D

btw: that is the value for level 1

maybe he was unlucky and the EV is in reality much higher :D

so lets summarize
the Dyn Tower is for lazy people. doing 39 aid, getting 39 goods, stop aiding for that day
Seed Vault is for very active people. doing 240 aid every day. much more than 39 goods (on average at level 10) + other things

and with 240 aids every day and 1% diamonds (now sure the people who don't have a clue say the chances that the something you win is diamonds can't be 1% because that would be half of the times you win anything :rolleyes:) you get 50 diamonds on average once every 2 weeks (aprox)

No no you got me wrong. i hate the dymanic tower as much as this "seed waste", but for people that like to play coins and supplys is perfect :D
To me, for its size, and rewards per level and type of rewards is a big no.
I am far from being lazy far far away from it :D :D

DeletedUser7649

Up.
The Seed Vault can give 50 diamonds, see https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/seed-vault.6678/#post-38424

Hi, the amount of what you get is absolute, and therefore completely age-independant.
You can motivate a bronze age building or a future arctic one, you'll get the same amount of coins, or supplies, or goods or medals or diamonds.

Thanks for the clarification :)
But I'm also wondering if you are say FE and build this gb, will you get FE goods and fewer supplies/coins?

DeletedUser5097

In another hands, you calculate Dynamic's bonus to the bonus of the Vault to
compare the bonusses of the GB's. Good idea.

Intressting, so for example with this in mind, are the stats in absolute:

Dynamic lvl 1 gives, 12x goods
Vault lvl 1 gives 4.8x something (maybe even diamonds), when it's goods ~5 x 4 = 20 goods

In relative:

Dynamic lvl 1, 5% (100% : 240 = 0.41> x 12 = 5%) chacne for goods
Vault lvl 1, 2% for something

Well, dynamic does have a higher % chance for goods, but can give only goods and
vault can give annything. However the GB's need to collect all the goods from aid
that you payed to built it before it can give you profit.

That in mind it takes the vault

550 Nano wire payed : 4 goods/time that it give goods = 137.5x aids with goods before it brings profit
250 Transester gas payed : 4 goods/time that it give goods = 62.5x aids with goods before it brings profit
250 AI data payed : 4 goods/time that it give goods = 62.5x aids with goods before it brings profit
450 Paper batteries payed : 4 goods/time that it give goods = 112,5x aids with goods before it brings profit
500 Bioplastics payed : 4 goods/time that it give goods = 125x aids with goods before it brings profit

So, if your in AF the Vault needs at least 137.5x aids that gives goods, befor it can make profit.

Dynamic tower:

300 Transculent concrete payed : 1 = 300x aids
250 Smart payed payed : 1 = 250x aids
375 Papercrete payed : 1 = 375x aids
500 preverties payed : 1 = 500x aids
450 nutrion data payed : 1 = 450x aids

So, dynamic needed 1.875x aids of Tomorrow's buildings and it's complete random. This number
is the number of goods that was payed.

Conclussions

Profit
Hmmm, 1.875x of Dynamic vs 137.5x of Vault for needed aids befor profit, makes that Vault gives
easier and faster profit when your vault got goods.

Winner: Vault, the Vault does have a lower times of aids befor it makes profit

Chance/absolute
Dynamic: 5% chance/12x goods
Vault: 2% chance/4.8x something (goods 4.8 x 4 = 19,2/ goods 5 x 4 = 20)

Winner:
Chance, dynamic
Absolute, Vault

=====================

The point is in the another hand, the chance of dynamic is what you can change,
by don't aid more players than the X aids when dynamic give you goods, but the
Vault is 2% and players can't change that (only by lvl up the GB :p). In another
words, must have for active players how aid a lot of players. It can even beat
the dynamic if you want goods of your own age, but dynamic can be used to
get goods from specific ages.

DeletedUser7454

So, dynamic needed 1.875x aids of Tomorrow's buildings and it's complete random.

Why complete random? If you manually Mo/Po building you can get 12 AF goods at level 1 DT -- that would be 24 - 48 TE goods depending how you trade down those in the market.

DeletedUser7649

Thanks for the clarification :)
But I'm also wondering if you are say FE and build this gb, will you get FE goods and fewer supplies/coins?

Is there anyone below AF that has this gb and can comment on supplies and coin rewards amounts for lower ages?

Got it up in IA on EN14, day one of rewards:

2 of each IA good (1)
3 medals (3)

The percentage seems pretty spot on, 204 ppl aided, 4 prizes.

IA, EN14 Day 2:
2 of each IA good (2)
1080 supplies (3)