• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Seed Vault

Sl8yer

Regent
On the world i play, i would say 99% of players did you even considered the chance of puting it on the city(myself included) :D
This says all :D

The only thing it says is that you are talking nonsense. "99% of the players did you even consider the chance". What on earth does that mean?

DeletedUser7239

Easy: i have been peeking citys for the last hours, and find almost no seed vault there.
Better? :D or still nonsense for you?

Sl8yer

Regent
Easy: i have been peeking citys for the last hours, and find almost no seed vault there.
Better? :D or still nonsense for you?

At least that is english people might understand, but yes, it is still nonsense

Do you think it is possible people on your world haven't placed it yet cause they do not have the BP's?

If over 50% of the players on your world have the Space Needle, does that make it a building everyone should have?

DeletedUser7239

Space needle never was a popular GB also.
Nah, take the example of the artic orangery, within the first 24h alot of players already had it, now i would say about few ver few had it.
Maybe nonsense to you lol.
And besides english is not my native language its normal i make a few mistakes :D
Oder bevorzugen Sie Deutsch? Ich spreche viel Sprachen kennst du? xD

Sl8yer

Regent
Ich spreche Deutsch, aber ich bevorsuge es nicht und die Sprache hier ist English.

I dont mind if you make mistakes in english, but what you said wasn't a mistake. It didn't make sense at all.

You are comparing apples with oranges. The Orangery gives fp's. Everybody will place it because of that. If you want to make a comparison go check how many have the Dynamic Tower.

DeletedUser7239

Nice, you are one of the few that can speak other languages besides english, and yes your right, lets speak english here only :D
I am not talking nonsense dude your the one not getting it!
This GB is pretty useless compared to artic orangery.
DT at least ensures you "x" goods per aid, better then a % of no what lol.
My opinion.

DeletedUser7649

Ability to win FPs would be a plus. :rolleyes:
Agreed!

Does anyone else find it strange that "Random rewards" applied to the WW means: fps, goods, medals, coins, supplies and diaomds, but as applied to SV only means: goods medals, coins, supplies and diamonds? Was there a specific reason for ditching the fps when all the other rewards are almost EXACTLY the same (exception on goods)?

Sl8yer

Regent
Nice, you are one of the few that can speak other languages besides english, and yes your right, lets speak english here only :D
I am not talking nonsense dude your the one not getting it!
This GB is pretty useless compared to artic orangery.
DT at least ensures you "x" goods per aid, better then a % of no what lol.
My opinion.

You can not compare it to the Orangery, cause it is totally different.

Compare it to DT. DT ensures me x goods per aid, but they can be from any era. The Vault gives me a %, yes, but on aiding neighbours, guildmates and friends I am bound to get much more from it than I can get from DT. If I get goods twice form 260 aids it equals a DT on lvl 11, but with goods from my era and everything else is a bonus.

DeletedUser7239

You can not compare it to the Orangery, cause it is totally different.

Compare it to DT. DT ensures me x goods per aid, but they can be from any era. The Vault gives me a %, yes, but on aiding neighbours, guildmates and friends I am bound to get much more from it than I can get from DT. If I get goods twice form 260 aids it equals a DT on lvl 11, but with goods from my era and everything else is a bonus.

In that case, please tell me, how many goods and of what era have you come so far :)

DeletedUser7454

Seed Vault is not popular among players.
Some want it (or have it), many think it does not bring good enough rewards (and I can't say they are wrong).

4 of each good. that is said in the list above = 20 goods if you get goods. of the players age.

if I counted correct: 25 times on 8 days (2 days no values) in the listed values above
that is more than 3 times per day = 60 goods

In general player underestimate the power of goods producing GBs. For me I can not wait to have a few more BPs and put it up on my live server town. Getting in average 60 AF goods/day is a good deal for me. So is DT and, yes even Tower of Babel in AF. The goods requirements are tremendous in this age and I get any GB that help I can muster. Since my guild is a GvG active guild I also need goods for the treasury.
And yes building it requires about 2K AF goods but this will be returned in a month. And considering I will get 60 goods without a need of supply, coin and extra 2 types of goods (meaning that AF need CE goods which need PE goods) I would say the return will be even faster.

One reason why SV is not so popular is that for lower era players is not that beneficial. It is really a high era GB and would not recommend to build it before FE.
Another reason that one owing a SV has to be an active daily player -- At max it means aiding 140 friend, 80 guild members and 80 hood members daily = roughly 300 aids daily. Not everybody can do that. With 2% chance this will mean about 2 random rewards/100 Aids = 6 random rewards/300 aids. And this 5-6 rewards/day what makes it a worthy GB. But if one does only 100 Aids/day or just aid every 3rd day the value of the SV drops a lot and I would say then then is not worth the AF goods and FPs to build it. Especially since leveling it to level 10 doesn't really increases the drop rate. At level 10 it is 2.9% -- so still very low for casual players.
For these simple reason SV will be a GB for selective group of players and not a must GB like St.Mark, Arc, LoA etc. - but definitely a good GB to have.

DeletedUser7239

In general player underestimate the power of goods producing GBs. For me I can not wait to have a few more BPs and put it up on my live server town. Getting in average 60 AF goods/day is a good deal for me. So is DT and, yes even Tower of Babel in AF. The goods requirements are tremendous in this age and I get any GB that help I can muster. Since my guild is a GvG active guild I also need goods for the treasury.
And yes building it requires about 2K AF goods but this will be returned in a month. And considering I will get 60 goods without a need of supply, coin and extra 2 types of goods (meaning that AF need CE goods which need PE goods) I would say the return will be even faster.

One reason why SV is not so popular is that for lower era players is not that beneficial. It is really a high era GB and would not recommend to build it before FE.
Another reason that one owing a SV has to be an active daily player -- At max it means aiding 140 friend, 80 guild members and 80 hood members daily = roughly 300 aids daily. Not everybody can do that. With 2% chance this will mean about 2 random rewards/100 Aids = 6 random rewards/300 aids. And this 5-6 rewards/day what makes it a worthy GB. But if one does only 100 Aids/day or just aid every 3rd day the value of the SV drops a lot and I would say then then is not worth the AF goods and FPs to build it. Especially since leveling it to level 10 doesn't really increases the drop rate. At level 10 it is 2.9% -- so still very low for casual players.
For these simple reason SV will be a GB for selective group of players and not a must GB like St.Mark, Arc, LoA etc. - but definitely a good GB to have.
My onle problem is that until now, no one show me promising data to backup that.. the few that have that GB tell me they get medals, goods, coins, no diamonds and no goods.
And i am a very active player.