• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Well I had 140 folks on my FL. Some I looked up and became friends with again from way back when I had my first city here on Beta. So I had a good mix of players as friends. Since I came back this time the only people I have had to replace have been the occasional noobs who did nothing after I accepted their FRs. and they went as soon as they showed as red dots and were replaced by active friends. I Just went through my FL just now and it is now down from 140 to 109 after clearing the red dots out, many had high age long established cities. And I know some only stayed on to see if there was any merit to QI. I cannot remember ever losing as many as that at one time in all the years I have played this game. Both my Live server cities have active FLs. I will see how many they drop by after the first QI Championship has ended. I am sad at this but not surprised,

Arch1e

Marquis
Just went through my FL just now and it is now down from 140 to 109 after clearing the red dots out, many had high age long established cities
How long a timeline was there between the two? I go through my list on live thoroughly once a month, and while noobs do get moved on as soon as they show red, the variation in the top is just a few and has been just a few for a long, long time. I think it will depend what you focused on with your long term friends. Mine are active in external threads or people I trade with, not just buddies, as it were.

Did anyone tabulate the requirements of the nodes as they progressed thru the levels? In particular the battle nodes? I'm curious what the opposing army boosts are in Levels 9 and 10.

How long a timeline was there between the two?
Have been playing the game for around 11 years so I know to keep my FL current. I usually go through mine once a month both here and in both my live worlds. as well. And except for a few red noobs it has been stable for a while. What made me go through it this time was one of the peeps on it sent a message to his whole hood to say he was leaving. I was curious to see if any others had left. I certainly did not expect a drop of 31.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
In-game poll should be introduced to all the live players once the next season started for the QI.

Poll question be like,
How do you you feel about Quantum Incursions?

| :Thumbsup: | Overall Good
| :Thumbs_Down: | Totally Bad
| :mad: | Completely Ignored

-- with one text box to mention the reason for picking any of the choice mentioned above.

This poll data gives a better clarity for the team how they should progress their plans in the future regarding the game improvement.

Have been playing the game for around 11 years so I know to keep my FL current. I usually go through mine once a month both here and in both my live worlds. as well. And except for a few red noobs it has been stable for a while. What made me go through it this time was one of the peeps on it sent a message to his whole hood to say he was leaving. I was curious to see if any others had left. I certainly did not expect a drop of 31.
I play on the US server. In my two main worlds I check ScoreDB just about every day to see who left their guild. It's not foolproof but when a high ranking player (say #250 or higher) leaves a guild to go solo it's a sign that they left the game. My point is that I haven't really seen much change in the number of players leaving guilds to go solo. Likewise, I haven't seen many red dot players on my friends list. Occasionally, one or two, but nothing to suggest that more players are leaving now than before.

In my world where I play there are 6 guilds that use bots in gbg, I have sent several notifications to Inno about this and nothing has been done. Now 2 guilds that use bots have come together to start wanting put an end to the fun of IQs. They are already arranging to place possible bots there too, of course at the beginning it is difficult as there is not enough golden fist.That's why I said that golden fist should go up to a certain limit, above that these guilds take advantage and start to cheat the game and Inno doesn't do anything about it, GBG became Battleground Bots (BBG). And the changes that took place at GBG will only make the competition between the world in which I participate more unequal because Inno is only giving rewards to the top 3.

RKinG

Squire
In my world where I play there are 6 guilds that use bots in gbg, I have sent several notifications to Inno about this and nothing has been done. Now 2 guilds that use bots have come together to start wanting put an end to the fun of IQs. They are already arranging to place possible bots there too, of course at the beginning it is difficult as there is not enough golden fist.That's why I said that golden fist should go up to a certain limit, above that these guilds take advantage and start to cheat the game and Inno doesn't do anything about it, GBG became Battleground Bots (BBG). And the changes that took place at GBG will only make the competition between the world in which I participate more unequal because Inno is only giving rewards to the top 3.
It is prohibited to use bots

Art. 11 Safety, cheating

1. 11.1 You are not entitled to use mechanisms, software, programs or other routines that could disrupt our systems. You may not adopt any measures that could lead to an unreasonable overload of the systems. The use of special software, in particular for the systematic or automatic control of the Games or special game features (Bots, Macros), for the reproduction or evaluation of the Games is not permitted.
  2. 11.2 It is prohibited to exploit bugs or faults in the Games' programming and during gameplay that could represent an advantage for you for personal and/or third party purposes. If you discover any bugs, you shall notify us immediately. As far as you have derived any benefits therefrom, such benefits must be reimbursed to the extent this is possible. Intentionally exploiting bugs or fault, or publishing such exploits on the Internet or though mobile applications, can lead to an immediate cancellation of the Licensing Agreement without notice and a deletion of the Account.
  3. 11.3 The use of software which allows data mining or that in any other way collects information associated with the Games is prohibited.
  4. 11.4 The use of items outside the Game, their sale or purchase for real money or their exchange is prohibited.
General Terms and Conditions

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
In-game poll should be introduced to all the live players once the next season started for the QI.

Poll question be like,

-- with one text box to mention the reason for picking any of the choice mentioned above.

This poll data gives a better clarity for the team how they should progress their plans in the future regarding the game improvement.
To be fair. QI has potential but in its current state it's quite boring. The settlement makes it a bit sluggish in the first couple of days. When the settlement is strong, the actions are the bottleneck. Making it feel extra forcefully stale. Dragging down the experience. Ultimately it feels like GE but with event passes, with a sluggish settlement attached to it, slower and more demanding. Yet somewhat decently rewarding with the neon colossus.

I would've opted for neutral. The good and bad are near equals of one another.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
The end-of-season QI rewards are garbage. Playing 3 months for that small prize is really underwhelming. I gain more than that each season x2 or x4 and x10 on the first one out. I don't want to be limited on how many stats I can stack either. That would be lame. I don't want them to cheat but limiting fair players strategy to make it less appealing for them would be cheating us all.

To be fair. QI has potential but in its current state it's quite boring. The settlement makes it a bit sluggish in the first couple of days. When the settlement is strong, the actions are the bottleneck. Making it feel extra forcefully stale. Dragging down the experience. Ultimately it feels like GE but with event passes, with a sluggish settlement attached to it, slower and more demanding. Yet somewhat decently rewarding with the neon colossus.

I would've opted for neutral. The good and bad are near equals of one another.
Well, if everything they said is true that there will be 5 more GEX levels (6-10) I would like it if there was a pass for expeditions and with them come temporary boosts for settlements it would be quite fun and outside the usual curve.
The end-of-season QI rewards are garbage. Playing 3 months for that small prize is really underwhelming. I gain more than that each season x2 or x4 and x10 on the first one out. I don't want to be limited on how many stats I can stack either. That would be lame. I don't want them to cheat but limiting fair players strategy to make it less appealing for them would be cheating us all.
If the game doesn't do anything to ban it for the reason that the same people who cheat are the same people who give money to the game, this has been going on for 4 years and nothing With these new buildings that came with championships in gbg it's like "I'm rewarding you for using bots". I would prefer the game to place limited buildings for 28 days and not have a chance to Get them at scale just so it's fair for everyone. The difference between the IQ ranking in my main world and the GBG(BBG) is totally different, just reinforcing what everyone already knew.

If the game doesn't do anything to ban it for the reason that the same people who cheat are the same people who give money to the game, this has been going on for 4 years and nothing With these new buildings that came with championships in gbg it's like "I'm rewarding you for using bots". I would prefer the game to place limited buildings for 28 days and not have a chance to Get them at scale just so it's fair for everyone. The difference between the IQ ranking in my main world and the GBG(BBG) is totally different, just reinforcing what everyone already knew.
I don't understand you last sentence. On the two US server worlds that I play QI the top 3 guilds in GBG are also the top 3 guilds in QI. In the same order. Like it, or not, QI is going to favor big guilds with lots of very active players.

Emberguard

Emperor

Poll question be like,

Fourth option:
Other / Prefer not to say.

It would be bad UX research to not provide a opt out of answering type option in a survey. You don't want to include results where the person hasn't come to a conclusion yet or none of the provided options applied to the person taking the survey.

The moment you get someone who wants to place a different answer (and can't) you're skewing the results if they're forced to pick something. That would void the results of the entire survey as you'd have no way of separating the relevant data from the irrelevant

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Well, if everything they said is true that there will be 5 more GEX levels (6-10) I would like it if there was a pass for expeditions and with them come temporary boosts for settlements it would be quite fun and outside the usual curve.
I hope, I really hope that's what's planned but I don't keep my hope up high into that direction. It would be a "cheap" way for them to reinforces settlements for competitive players and replaying GE. Personally I would love them doing so but I'm rather sceptical

ironsage

Merchant
It is prohibited to use bots

Art. 11 Safety, cheating

1. 11.1 You are not entitled to use mechanisms, software, programs or other routines that could disrupt our systems. You may not adopt any measures that could lead to an unreasonable overload of the systems. The use of special software, in particular for the systematic or automatic control of the Games or special game features (Bots, Macros), for the reproduction or evaluation of the Games is not permitted.
  2. 11.2 It is prohibited to exploit bugs or faults in the Games' programming and during gameplay that could represent an advantage for you for personal and/or third party purposes. If you discover any bugs, you shall notify us immediately. As far as you have derived any benefits therefrom, such benefits must be reimbursed to the extent this is possible. Intentionally exploiting bugs or fault, or publishing such exploits on the Internet or though mobile applications, can lead to an immediate cancellation of the Licensing Agreement without notice and a deletion of the Account.
  3. 11.3 The use of software which allows data mining or that in any other way collects information associated with the Games is prohibited.
  4. 11.4 The use of items outside the Game, their sale or purchase for real money or their exchange is prohibited.
General Terms and Conditions
11.2 ther eis someone who lost his story quest who was in IA and he got yesterday te units by completing the continent map while still in IA ( by negotiating all sectors) and aborting a requiring quest( same what you do to get hovers in INA) it was clearly a bug and he is exploiting it and he is writing it on discord and no-one is telling him it's wrong

I don't understand you last sentence. On the two US server worlds that I play QI the top 3 guilds in GBG are also the top 3 guilds in QI. In the same order. Like it, or not, QI is going to favor big guilds with lots of very active players.
Where I play the QI ranking is different from the GBG ranking. Guilds that use bots don't have many members (sometimes fake accounts understand) and this person can't handle so much to be done. In the QI ranking they are really active guilds with diverse members (60,70,80) members and they were in the top 3 of the QI ranking. In GBG, by having guilds with robotic commands, they conquer the map (60 provinces) in less than 1 hour. They conquer each province in 45 seconds and we all know that there is a delay between a fight and the other.

Where I play the QI ranking is different from the GBG ranking. Guilds that use bots don't have many members (sometimes fake accounts understand) and this person can't handle so much to be done. In the QI ranking they are really active guilds with diverse members (60,70,80) members and they were in the top 3 of the QI ranking. In GBG, by having guilds with robotic commands, they conquer the map (60 provinces) in less than 1 hour. They conquer each province in 45 seconds and we all know that there is a delay between a fight and the other.
Then what I reported was that two guilds that use bots got together and now have 79 members and want to put an end to QI with the use of commands if INNO puts up any buildings that encourage climbing golden fist quickly. What these guilds want is not competition but to end all the fun and be insulted globally for being the "best".

Vic.Vicious

Marquis

Wrong! The main people that cheated in Beta don't spend and the cities they have suck so with the changes......... they will fall short. Most of the alt accounts have really low blue stats so they will fail in the new GBG and GE. Most paid players don't cheat! I am a diamond player and there is no way I'm risking getting banned to fight faster after spending! Live servers may be different but soon their day will come. We can't control that mand we cant let them control us.