• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Where are rewards after finishing each level?
The reward for finishing a level is an improvement in the contents of the chests. Read the "Reward mechanics" section in the announcement again. The only rewards are "Node Rewards", "End-of-Incursion Chests" and the "Quantum Pass". The only additional reward is the "Championship reward" that is awarded at the end of the championship season.

Boo...

Baronet
How are we being misled? The Knowledgebase info is not difficult to understand and it seems to accurately describe the rewards. (1) There is a 40% chance of winning one of the displayed "Node Rewards" upon successful completion of a node activity, (2) Achievement of 160 progress results in the layer winning two free chests which contain one, of six, displayed rewards. The displayed rewards improve with each completed level, and (3) The championship rewards that guilds can win depending on their placement in the ranking at the end of the championship season. If INNO is deliberately misleading us I don't see where this is happening. Please share what tech support told you. Thanks.
What I'm saying is that what's misleading is what's written in the game itself, and not in some knowledge base.
This reminds me of a politician and his press secretary. The politician said something, and then the press secretary spent an hour explaining what he wanted to say and that you misunderstood him.
If everything was clearly written in the game, then there wouldn’t be so many questions about rewards.

What I'm saying is that what's misleading is what's written in the game itself, and not in some knowledge base.
This reminds me of a politician and his press secretary. The politician said something, and then the press secretary spent an hour explaining what he wanted to say and that you misunderstood him.
If everything was clearly written in the game, then there wouldn’t be so many questions about rewards.
If you're only depending on what is available "in-game" then misunderstanding is inevitable. That's why the Knowledgebase exists. It's easily accessible from the message center but, if you choose to not use it, that's on you.

Boo...

Baronet
If you're only depending on what is available "in-game" then misunderstanding is inevitable. That's why the Knowledgebase exists. It's easily accessible from the message center but, if you choose to not use it, that's on you.
Apparently I'm not the only one - I read what is written in the game and can't understand it.
Yesterday I received a lot of negative emotions from technical support, therefore, I do not intend to continue this conversation with you.

Arch1e

Marquis
How are we being misled? The Knowledgebase info is not difficult to understand and it seems to accurately describe the rewards. (1) There is a 40% chance of winning one of the displayed "Node Rewards" upon successful completion of a node activity, (2) Achievement of 160 progress results in the layer winning two free chests which contain one, of six, displayed rewards. The displayed rewards improve with each completed level, and (3) The championship rewards that guilds can win depending on their placement in the ranking at the end of the championship season. If INNO is deliberately misleading us I don't see where this is happening. Please share what tech support told you. Thanks.
The text on mobile promised rewards at clearing each node as well as guaranteed rewards after clearing each level Those will apparently not be paid out, but lots of people have contacted support about this since the text was clear, we were told we’d get much more than they are giving. They have been aware at least since 25 March, when this was raised on the FoE DIscord and acknowledged by one of the CMs, and nothing changed in terms of the rewards promise. What support have told me amounted to essentially ‘thanks for your feedback’. Also to me, that is deliberately misleading players.

Arch1e

Marquis
The reward for finishing a level is an improvement in the contents of the chests. Read the "Reward mechanics" section in the announcement again. The only rewards are "Node Rewards", "End-of-Incursion Chests" and the "Quantum Pass". The only additional reward is the "Championship reward" that is awarded at the end of the championship season.
Again, it is the description in game of every level and for the nodes. This was visible for everyone playing, irrespective of whether they read the knowledge base.

Arch1e

Marquis
Wrong. You should be able to rely on the description and wording in the game. If you choose or not to read the knowledge base is, indeed, up to you, but it is up to Inno to acknowledge, remedy and potentially apologise or rectify a mistake they have made. They explicitly promised rewards for clearing every node, and rewards for each opened level. Given how poorly they have communicated for a long time already, this is wholly on them, not on players who relied on what they read in the game. Especially considering that nothing changed in that description for 8 days after they were made aware of the issue.

Dessire

Regent
Possitive things of QI:

- you can play it 2 times per day, not hundreds of times like the trashy gbg.

- due the requirement of action points + certain nodes allows you earn x2 progress and rewards according to your selected military and goods buildings, it add a point of strategy which makes you think when is the best moment to spend your action points.

- all players can contribute a similar amount of progress cause your main city (for now), does not affect a lot your progress in QI.

- A lot less stressfull than gbg and less boring than gbg and gvg.

Bad part:

- time of wait per production + regeneration of action points.

- your decisions taken to build your city does not have an impact on how you can help your guild in QI

- guilds with largest amount of very active players will still being the ones who always win the best places

- your QI city start from 0 every 14 days which is pretty wrong and bad, it shouls start from 0 evert tournament, not evert 14 days and the difficult or each level of difficulty must increase according to those 28 days of having a full developed city.

- you can't really fight against other guilds, so is not a real gvg. A way to fix it should be: final bosses are random guilds in your same level, your blue attack and defense bonuses are the ones the enemy guild see when they attack you. You must atack and destroy all defensive armies of enemy guild ( 1 per member) to complete the level. If you attack and cant defeat a player, that player defending army units will keep the health points they had after you fought against him/her. You can attack 1 enemy guild player of the list 1 time per hour.

The first guild defeating all enemy armies automatically skip 1 level of difficulty while the loser guild must play the next level. (Loser guild plays level 2, winner guild plays level 3).

Every 14 days the level where your guild is reseted to level 1 so you start from 0.

When a guild skip a level of difficulty, earns all rewards for completing a node.

The text on mobile promised rewards at clearing each node as well as guaranteed rewards after clearing each level Those will apparently not be paid out, but lots of people have contacted support about this since the text was clear, we were told we’d get much more than they are giving. They have been aware at least since 25 March, when this was raised on the FoE DIscord and acknowledged by one of the CMs, and nothing changed in terms of the rewards promise. What support have told me amounted to essentially ‘thanks for your feedback’. Also to me, that is deliberately misleading players.
Again, it is the description in game of every level and for the nodes. This was visible for everyone playing, irrespective of whether they read the knowledge base.
Wrong. You should be able to rely on the description and wording in the game. If you choose or not to read the knowledge base is, indeed, up to you, but it is up to Inno to acknowledge, remedy and potentially apologise or rectify a mistake they have made. They explicitly promised rewards for clearing every node, and rewards for each opened level. Given how poorly they have communicated for a long time already, this is wholly on them, not on players who relied on what they read in the game. Especially considering that nothing changed in that description for 8 days after they were made aware of the issue.
I play exclusively on PC and do not know anything about the messaging on mobile. The only information that I have is what is in the Knowledgebase and what was presented in the four video tutorials (none of which mention a "level completion reward". Please send a screenshot of what you are referring to. Thanks.

Last edited:
I play exclusively on PC and do not know anything about the messaging on mobile. The only information that I have is what is in the Knowledgebase and what was presented in the four video tutorials (none of which mention a "level completion reward". Please send a screenshot of what you are referring to. Thanks.
There are multiple lies in the information presented in the game.
One is common to both browser and app version. But the text in the app is full of lies.

Browser difficulty 5 (the red parts are my edits based on what appear with mouse over):
QI1_IncursionDifficulty_5_edit.png

Here the 2 lies in the picture
  1. The fragments of neo piazza are NOT present, EVER! I can confirm it for level 3, 4 and 5. I don't know if the informaiton in higher level is true but from level 6 it's the upgrade fragment instead of level 1 and those might be present in end of incursion chess.
  2. The second line of text is untrue. There is a SINGLE node where you can receive the reward indicated: boss node. Other node have different reward, either the basic one or the advanced.
But this is what appears on mobile for the same level (number are written without need to tap on anything):
QI1_IncursionDifficulty_5_edit_Mobile.png

And here are the 3 lies due to incorrect and misleading text:
  1. You DO NOT get the reward in the first line when you unlock the difficulty. You might (1) get those reward if you complete (2) the difficulty. Notice that in the mobile version there is a reference to completing the incursion. But that just mean that you get those reward at the end of the incursion and not immediately.
  2. The second line says that you get those reward when completing a node. But this is completely incorrect. You can get those reward when you progress on the boss node. And it's not a sure thing. The browser version says: "Have a chance ... by progressing..."
The thing that make even less sense is that the text on mobile app is not shorter to fit a different size, it's just wrong. Use the browser version for mobile too (maybe fix it first): "Having a chance to win there rewards by progressing on the boss node"

One is common to both browser and app version. But the text in the app is full of lies.

Browser difficulty 5 (the red parts are my edits based on what appear with mouse over):
View attachment 11134

1. The fragments of neo piazza are NOT present, EVER! I can confirm it for level 3, 4 and 5. I don't know if the informaiton in higher level is true but from level 6 it's the upgrade fragment instead of level 1 and those might be present in end of incursion chess.
  2. The second line of text is untrue. There is a SINGLE node where you can receive the reward indicated: boss node. Other node have different reward, either the basic one or the advanced.
But this is what appears on mobile for the same level (number are written without need to tap on anything):
View attachment 11135

1. You DO NOT get the reward in the first line when you unlock the difficulty. You might (1) get those reward if you complete (2) the difficulty. Notice that in the mobile version there is a reference to completing the incursion. But that just mean that you get those reward at the end of the incursion and not immediately.
  2. The second line says that you get those reward when completing a node. But this is completely incorrect. You can get those reward when you progress on the boss node. And it's not a sure thing. The browser version says: "Have a chance ... by progressing..."
The thing that make even less sense is that the text on mobile app is not shorter to fit a different size, it's just wrong. Use the browser version for mobile too (maybe fix it first): "Having a chance to win there rewards by progressing on the boss node"
True true and true, all you said is true and Inno lie to us with this "rewards". And I'll say more, these amounts are also false because what I won at the end of IQ was 44 fragments. I'm still waiting for these 250/400 fragments hahahahha

True true and true, all you said is true and Inno lie to us with this "rewards". And I'll say more, these amounts are also false because what I won at the end of IQ was 44 fragments. I'm still waiting for these 250/400 fragments hahahahha
Actually the number are correct in my experience.

The chest for completing level 5 do contain 300 fragment of Neo Botanical Rotunda.
QI_Chest_Diff5_US26.png

44 fragment where from the boss chest for progress on boss node (notice the title) if you got the double reward, otherwise 22 like in the picturs:
QI1_Reward_BossNode_Diff5.png

Actually the number are correct in my experience.

The chest for completing level 5 do contain 300 fragment of Neo Botanical Rotunda.
View attachment 11136

44 fragment where from the boss chest for progress on boss node (notice the title) if you got the double reward, otherwise 22 like in the picturs:
View attachment 11137
I only received 44 fragments from both the colossus and neo plaza kits. Now I didn't receive anything for completing the IQ levels. I didn't receive anything from 250 neo colossus frags. The only thing I received was current era merchandise. And a few things when making node progress. Other than what I thought I would receive, I didn't receive it.

Arch1e

Marquis

Attachments

• IMG_3111.jpeg
    IMG_3111.jpeg
    318.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3085.jpeg
    IMG_3085.jpeg
    280.1 KB · Views: 4

Arch1e

Marquis
Those texts were visible on every level. Nothing was done to rectify the messages, nor has there been any announcement, let alone an apology for this blatant (fill in whatever you may feel fitting). On the FoE Discord, the CM who promised to look at this 8 days ago has not even come back with a holding message since. It’s pretty poor, which may be an understatement.

Arch1e

Marquis

View attachment 11134

View attachment 11135

I don’t even think we should speculate as to what it should have read or could have intended to read anymore. It read what it read, numerous players have assumed they would get the rewards stated, ‘and more’, and those were not forthcoming. Judging by the response I received on the ticket I filed, we are told to essentially suck it up. I find the callous attitude and disingenuous communication - I am stopping myself calling it misinformation or worse - pretty distasteful, to be honest. And the silence from the other side speaks volumes. I do hope this does not go away, since it is just one in a row poor comms and instances where features ‘were not as intended’, rather than just owning the mistake, making it right and learning from that.

Just4FoEbeta

Merchant
Rule 3.1 states that “Marketing communications must not materially mislead or be likely to do so”. When considering whether business-to-consumer advertising is misleading, the ASA will take factors identified in the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (the CPRs) into account. When assessing whether an ad is likely to mislead, the ASA will consider how the average consumer will interpret the ad, and whether it is likely to cause them to take a transactional decision that they otherwise would not have taken. Marketers wishing to run business-to-business marketing must comply with the Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008 as well as the CAP Code.

don't know how it is in Inno's country though...

Those texts were visible on every level. Nothing was done to rectify the messages, nor has there been any announcement, let alone an apology for this blatant (fill in whatever you may feel fitting). On the FoE Discord, the CM who promised to look at this 8 days ago has not even come back with a holding message since. It’s pretty poor, which may be an understatement.
Thanks for sending the screen prints. Sorry, but what I see doesn't mention rewards for completing each level. Completing a node, yes. Completing the Incursion, yes. Completing a level, no. I can't tell you how to feel but, personally, I don't feel that INNO misled me.

Thanks for sending the screen prints. Sorry, but what I see doesn't mention rewards for completing each level. Completing a node, yes. Completing the Incursion, yes. Completing a level, no. I can't tell you how to feel but, personally, I don't feel that INNO misled me.
It says you get a those reward for unlocking the level. Which is even worst. It doesn't says you have a "chance" of getting them, but that you will get them at the end of the incursion.

Full text (mobile): Unlock this difficulty to gain these and more reward when completing the incursion!

Fulle text (browser): Complete this difficulty to have a chance to win these rewards!