• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Arch1e

Marquis
The announcement only states that QI "comes next," but that does not mean that it will be launched immediately after GvG is shut down.
No it doesn’t. It actually says that the are closing GvG down and launching QI. They have already said the shortened message is causing the confusion. The larger announcement is clearer.

CDmark

Baronet

"While QI comes after GvG, it is its own feature. With it, we introduce new mechanics and rewards to the game in hopes of creating an engaging experience for Guilds.

We want to thank everybody who loved and played GvG for the legendary run! As we bid farewell to GvG, we are also excited to finally release the Quantum Incursions and hear your thoughts about it!"

That tells me they are ready.

odygrd

Farmer
Seems like a very boring feature. Seriously another settlement ?

We already have the colonies and the cultural settlements, why should we need another ? If people like building cities from scratch they can always start in a new world.

Why this game has to be a bunch of repetitive tasks ? For example even for the cultural settlements it would be nicer if there were 900 tasks with different increasing levels rather than having to repeat them from scratch all the time.

GateKeeper

Baronet
Final thoughts on QI...last post its going Live anyways....

What I like :
  1. I can bake multiple Troops and Goods instantly. same
  2. I like how difficult it was to manage the settlement, land expansion, appreciate the strategy to it (but see the #3 dislike about settlement). learned the strategy at end of season 2. adding a dislike below, See dislike #5
  3. You only froze the GVG icon, you know its needs to return

What I dislike:
  1. When you enter QI, you go straight into the "battle map", that needs to change, and should go directly into the Settlement screen. Getting your Settlement set up and going, MUST be everyone's first step. Get the clocks ticking.
  2. Overall game play is far too slow. 10 hours for some buildings to complete. Taking almost a half a day to make a building when you only have 11 days total.
  3. Our settlement needs "Reconstruction Mode".
  4. Since we need Houses, Production, Deco's, Cultural, Military, and Goods building, a 7x6 Town hall seems out of balance.
  5. I think the season is too short for what is being asked to play. This is more like a 17-18 day season (total 21 days) I now think this is clearly a Month long season needed
    1. this also aligns with a lot of complaints from players about every 14 days they have to start over again....now they will still complain either way, but its a sub-topic to just make the season longer. We need 1-2 days just to build the Settlement properly. season is too short for us to want to build the same town over and over again.... you will lose players in QI due to it.
  6. I really don't like the impediments, fine for regular settlements, but not for QI. This QI is hard enough, we removing them would ease some pain. same
  7. Too many Euphoria levels, shrink it down by removing a negative and a positive level. Fine with the amount needed for the max or worst levels, just too confusing with so many levels. OR at least when we go to click the Euphoria icon, it shows the chart.
  8. Decorations should not cost us Euphoria, just remove the cost of Euphoria. same, I made 4 Arcs just to get 4 Aqueducts and max euphoria....took all the time until the last day to get this.
  9. I don't like that Guild Goods aren't used for anything in QI...weird I know... but that was a huge part of GVG...big part of being a guild.... at least charge us Medals to open a Level .... if not, no point in having Medals in the Guild Goods. Maybe make a Node(s) that has the option to use Guild Goods/Medals to defeat the Node. would feel more guild like, but maybe this is why "Guild Raids" became Quantum Incursions.
I don't see this being a system that is played by many members on Live, like most things, you will get a high % the first season and it will dip fast and dip faster and dip fastest.... see a pattern, and presto right back to the GVG argument that only 2% players play it.

Too much effort needed within 11 days. Imagine missing just one day.....what a set back to your ability to fight in this system.

CrashBoom

Legend

"While QI comes after GvG, it is its own feature. With it, we introduce new mechanics and rewards to the game in hopes of creating an engaging experience for Guilds.

We want to thank everybody who loved and played GvG for the legendary run! As we bid farewell to GvG, we are also excited to finally release the Quantum Incursions and hear your thoughts about it!"

That tells me they are ready.
the only question still remain:
when exactly ;)

could already be next week. or 2 weeks later

Arch1e

Marquis
the only question still remain:
Annnnddd… why?

But I guess repeating the same argument that we already have all the features that are included here, all that was done was that they were combined, a price tag was added and some new op buildings were promised and here we go - would be just repetitive, like the feature itself.

TARS

Merchant
I understand that QI is a new feature and doesn't replace gvg but wasn't one of the main reasons they stopped developing in gvg because it was only available for browser players and not for app players? And obviously they're starting on live servers without mobile players, how want they to explain these players that they have to waive their rewards for the moment ;)

I think the idea of rewarding fighting with specific troops has some potential.
The way it was implemented doesn't work for me.

To make it work the limit should not be on which barracks we can build during an incursion, but on how many different barracks we can have at the same time in the settlmenet.
The problem is that most troop and troop combination cannot be used without some KIA, even with moderate bonuses. And this is not susteinable when a node require specific troops we do not produce.

So the luck of the draw is affecting the experience.

In IA (but this is valid for almost ages) there are some suggested troop combination that work well (8 archers and 8 ballista). So if a player choose one of those he can do all battles with little problem.

But since the random generator is faulty, it's easy to get incursion with higher or lower percentage of nodes allowing those combination.
This can be very frustrating if we get a lot of nodes like this:
QI1_Garrison_Diff2.png

BTW in the picture above you chouldn't tell what type of node I was on even if I incuded the whole window. The informaiton is NOT in the window.
Is it a defense or an attak army? Not visible in node, the informaiton is in the colour of the node in the map.

The increased action cost didn't help. But the more frustrating is not the action to do something, just the WASTE of action required to move around. That discorages exploring, less fun, with no added benefit in actually limiting progress. It should be changed to something more like 200 (still a small drain, but doesn't affect playing in incursion).

I still believe that allowing players to take multiple nodes at the same time, even without branching would be more fun (like before the bug fix in first incursion), as long as all mandatory nodes are taken before boss can be defeated.

Not knowing the medal cost for the expansion is harming this feature. Data frombeta should not be used to set those costs! Beta data on player activity is suspect and skewed.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I wish to lose the action point requirements as games that have an energy bar only limits to what I can do with said energy before putting the game to rest, and sometimes I would just quit playing the game because of that. It frustrates me for if I can have a lot of troops, I should be able to freely use them all to advance in the Quantum Incursion for my guild. Insult to injury was already added when things take 10 hours to collect upon.

With a good solid amount of members, we managed to make it to level 7 with this daft setup.

BadOMB

Farmer
so Inno's message to 60 odd pages of mainly negative feedback is just suck it up, we're launching whether you like it or not, same as with the train wreck of Gbg, it's still a disaster I don't care what anyone thinks, matchmaking is crap and it seems that Gbg has lost it's appeal for many players, I've noticed a significant drop off in participation on my main world since the changes, many players still seem quite content to do 64/64 GE as well unless cajoled to go higher, so GE also got stuffed up, god help us with the promised introduction of more levels.

I realised yesterday I have been playing this game for just over 2000 days, I really used to enjoy it, I was even prepared to buy diamonds monthly, even though the value for money is really crap when you compare the cost of anything from Inno to a decent PC game.

Now I'm just jaded, refuse to buy diamonds and find the game lacking much of the old appeal. Perhaps it's finally time to move on.

On mobile live version (not beta version) time until quantum incursion end 3 days 16 hours and some minutes (beta server).
I think that is wrong.

When entering the map the focus is all to the left and the starting node is almost at the end of the screen tp the right (difficulty I), with 2 other nodes barely visible in the screen.

Raid pass start focus on 0 progress. Which is annoying if you need to see what the next prize it at about 2 430.

The interface has some of the button not immediately visible, but I'm not sure the visible button are the right choice.

In map:
  • right: back, ranking and raid pass
  • left: difficulty and Settelement
  • hidden: army and messages
In settlement:
  • right: back, build, ranking and raid pass
  • left: difficulty and map
  • hidden: army and messages
I like that the map/settelement are clearly visible and marked in the app version. In the browser they are difficult to see if you don't know what to look for and have no label.

I would expect messages to be much more used that ranking in both!

mawthecat

Farmer
Seems that QI is still not available on Apple iphone and tablets. Vers. 1 277.14

edit: so we who play on Forge App have to wait till next Version according to announcement