• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Seems that QI is still not available on Apple iphone and tablets. Vers. 1 277.14

edit: so we who play on Forge App have to wait till next Version according to announcement
If you have android you can downlod the beta version even if the store is not updated yet.

If you use iOS, Apple decided that for security (?) and stability reason users cannot be trusted to be allowed to download unvetted apps (that could avoid paying store fee that way). So you made the implicit choice when you acquired an iOS device. Sorry. You should try to complain with Apple.

Suggestion: put the node we are on at th center of the screen when we enter the QI map. Like the town hall is in the center when entering the main city.

This way it would center on the start node if incursion just started or the current node if we already started to be active.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
so Inno's message to 60 odd pages of mainly negative feedback is just suck it up, we're launching whether you like it or not, same as with the train wreck of Gbg, it's still a disaster I don't care what anyone thinks, matchmaking is crap and it seems that Gbg has lost it's appeal for many players, I've noticed a significant drop off in participation on my main world since the changes, many players still seem quite content to do 64/64 GE as well unless cajoled to go higher, so GE also got stuffed up, god help us with the promised introduction of more levels.

I realised yesterday I have been playing this game for just over 2000 days, I really used to enjoy it, I was even prepared to buy diamonds monthly, even though the value for money is really crap when you compare the cost of anything from Inno to a decent PC game.

Now I'm just jaded, refuse to buy diamonds and find the game lacking much of the old appeal. Perhaps it's finally time to move on.

Can't say much about D-league GbG but in high gold / low plat there's still active participation. When it comes down to STD-event, it broke the % scoring high enough to get the full building. I've observed those % to be on the rise with other events too. The issue however is that I don't have access to the actual number of participants.
Let me explain. Let's say last year it would've been 400 participants. Let's also assume top20% gets the grand prize but lower leagues don't. So, at first 80/400 participants managed to get the prize. Let's say those 80 participants are fanatic veterans. After a year an exodus happened. Of those 80 fanatic players 60 fanatic players remain. The total participants dwindles due to the exodus from 400 to 250. This means that 24% does manages to hit the goal. Assuming more fears competition as less players can get the Top5-1% spawners. It could lead to a misleading surge of league requirements and misleadingly high succes ratios.
To cut it short. Although I'm observing better succes ratios in events, from the leagues, it may confirmation of an exodus. Causing higher succes ratios. However it may also mean more fanatic participants. W/O total participation numbers available it's impossible to draw any meaningful conclusions yet. Perhaps the number of diamond league guilds and the year of year (YoY) trend is a better metric. Trying to figure out the course of the game as a player. To be better prepared if the game comes to an end

When it comes down to QI, I'm doubtful that the feature packs enough strategy to keep players engaged. With GE you at least have the freedom to choose whatever play style suits you best: negotiations or fighting. Same goes with GbG. With QI there are no choices to be made for making progress. Other than the settlement. Which is the fatal flaw of the feature. It's too restrictive and too forcefully designed. In a way to force players in the dev's envisioned line

angelgail

Baronet
need a way to disable QI so it stops showing on my game i did try it ,im not interested in it thank you .will try it again when it gose live but still need a way to disable it ,if i have the same feelings thank you

Last edited:

Kreator

Farmer
QI is not very balanced. There are loads of nodes for fighting (red and blue) and hardly any to donate goods or other stuff.
And such a node will be done without 1 minute with just 3 players scoring the benefits, where the fight nodes take forever.
Where is the fairness?

Kreator

Farmer
Are you fighting against blue enemy? Victory Pillar only gives boost against red enemies.
There is a bug, I had 5 towers in the previous QI and fought against red, it only gave me 10%...
Answer from support:
Yes, we are having some problems with the Victory Pillars boosts sometimes, I'm sorry about that. I will ensure that it is passed on to the developers for better analysis. Thanks for your help.

is "Guild Raids" the same as "Quantum Incursions" ? if so, why change the name? if not, where is Guild Raids?perhaps there was meant to be
They changed the name as "Guild Raids" was misleading as there is no raiding or fighting involved. In Quantum Incursions your guild will have a few basic computer driven little fights None of these fights will be against other guilds. Then their a bigger fight (Boss Battle) to finish the round. Like they have in some kiddie games. There is no raiding of anything or anybody. The nearest you will get to fighting in the game now is to attack and plunder your hood.

CDmark

Baronet
Will we get an Exclamation mark on the QI tower on the main map when it has something to collect, same as on settlements? It would really help.
Well, I was watching a Schoolhouse Rock video, Interjections, with my 7 year old. After 3 minutes she seems to have grasped the use of an exclamation point!
HEY! look at that, something is happening in my QS
WOW! my production is finished
OUCH! got to wait another hour for the cottage
DARN! I am 13 coin short for an Arch
AW! Now I have to wait 10 more hours
HOORAY! I can spend 25 shard to rush a cottage cycle
EEK! I have no more shards

You could even use a comma if the feeling isn't that strong.

Arch1e

Marquis
Just out of curiosity - did anyone actually test this on app in the past four days, and did they provide any feedback since I cant’ seem to recall any? Yet, here we now get this pushed to live market - for what? More testing, in case we will like it more than the people having provided their feedback here? Or a quick buck to ask people to pay for a pass before the feature may have to be withdrawn due to the storm of negative feedback that seems likely to come, unless it truly is so much better than 65 pages here seem to indicate?