• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Owl II

Emperor
Yes, you're totally right. But omg so funny like how you said 'yes I do like QI' and then gave them pages and pages of things that need to be improved' haha
There is no contradiction. The person involved in the process wants to help, and it shows. He wouldn't do it if he didn't like it. Curiosity did not allow me to give it up. But every time I try to formulate my list of comments, I come across another copy/paste that kills all desire to continue. So I am personally very grateful him and I envy his patience.

Only the free ones, but I do not have enough Shards to buy one
Then that s why it still give you the collect option.

I collected the 2 free one and I don't have the shards required for all the other 4, not even with the discount. But since I can theoretically use diamonds I could buy them all. This is why the claim option remains.

Yes, you're totally right. But omg so funny like how you said 'yes I do like QI' and then gave them pages and pages of things that need to be improved' haha
Changing the colour of the flag doesn't mean it's more fun. It's just easier to see.

Most of the suggestion are not a change to the game mode, but more of interface improvement.
I don't include many changes to the core mechanic, because it's very difficult that they would be adopted, for various reasons. Remember that as a player I don't care if a feature change makes players consume less diamonds. Inno does.

The only actual change to the feature mechanic I suggested is the node part. But even there the suggestion is limited on the order we can clear intermidiate nodes, not the boss of each difficulty level. Because that would have a major impact on the feature, and clearly Inno doesn't want that (or they would never have solved the bug that allowed us to just jump to the boss).

Arch1e

Marquis
* I do not play on beta because I wish to help InnoGames in finding bugs. I play here because the information provided in communication is insufficient, misleading (suggesting to use a loosing tactic), or baffling.
I play on beta to see what is actually going on with new feature and event before they go live. There are youtube channel whose only content is providing the information missing in the official communication. So it is very annoying when feature like Rival in Wildlife 2024 are changed between beta and live and the information provided is "we made it easier" (no you didn't) and we added buildings (and moved the milestone rewards to quest reward, but that was not in the announcement). When a feature is changed from beta to live the announcement should contain all the information that Inno usually forget to include.
Underscore, highlight, emphasise - 100% correct. The information provided and the response to all the questions asked and feedback given is abysmal. If the community is expected to provide info and guesses for explanations, why do you have mods and CMs in the first place? Hire Moo and Uber among others and be done with the rest of them.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Now the first season og QI is over and my biggest problem with QI is that small guilds don't have a fair chance.
There can be many reasons for being in smaller guild:
RL groups (Family, work, school, etc.)
Fewer guild activities, messages, etc.
A good functioning guild of 10-20 members

I think it's wrong of Inno to try to force the players to be in big 60+ guilds

RKinG

Squire
Bronze and Iron Age units are the worst in the game. Create special quantum units with special buildings.
Paid and expensive options for earning fragments, you are seriously mocking us.
Several customers who play every day and for years are seriously disappointed with your work and the game.

Our great buildings have been weakened and become useless

Kinder

Farmer
The concept is good (quetes chemin.....) but
The buildings as well as their bonus that we win in the quantum (raids) should serve for the quantum and not for our main city because this one has and will have largely what it takes.
Why not create a new icon on quantum to place these buildings so as not to lose them or a map to arrange them so that they are not destroyed at the end of each championship?
It would certainly be necessary to limit these buildings to the number of 2 or 1 for some and why not harden their obtaining from level 2 to 8 by a system of fragment.
I speak of course of the following buildings: colossus, rothonde, plazza, gateway, zeus, babel and lighthouse.
These buildings or said, GM, will be saved and can be used for each championship.
Moreover, I think that intelligence would even want to specialize them, an example of an idea:
colossus: used for the red and blue attack.
zeus: would serve for defense
rothonde: would serve to have men
babel: would serve to have resources
plaza: would be used for gold
lighthouse: would be used for goods
gataway: would be used to get quantum money

Let’s take again, colossus and zeus could gain 1% per level or 8% since there are 8 levels. At the silver level, he would gain 2% or 10% then gold level, he would gain 5%, in total 15%.
rothone, 1 different man every 2 levels. either at level 10, 1 unit of each .
On the same principle, babel for resources, (1 resource every 2 levels)
for plaza and lighthouse, I let you decide on the level of gold and merchandise otherwise my idea is 10 units per level on 10 levels and for gataway (quantums) 1 quantum every 2 levels, always on 10 levels.
To all this, we can always add some small pfs see resources for our main city.
Knowing that the EG and CBG building also serves quantum, I think this system will make players force themselves to do EG, CBG and Quantum with more anthousiasm and cheer with the help of diamonds and other.
Thank you for reading me, hoping at least that these buildings will only serve for quantum.
Cdl

Tempestas

Squire
One thing many have complained about is the 10 hour wait. I'm not sure I like specifically 10 hours, but I actually do like the long wait. This means this part of the game doesn't require that I constantly be aware of it. QI is more interesting to me than GvG ever was. It's actually more interesting to me that GBG. I'm not one of the players who needs an adrenaline rush when I play. I dislike the hostility of GBG and I like that QI doesn't require that I deal face to face with people in other guilds, some of whom are very rude and others always suspicious. Now whether I can play it the way I imagine, I don't know yet. But so far, it is at least interesting.