• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

CrashBoom

Legend
Great idea! Only it won't work. I think.
why shouldn't it work ?
championship rewards are paid after last season

and if it won't work what would that mean ?
no player would get ranking rewards at the end of the championship because he changed guild during 1-5th season ?

but maybe it won't work because that guild doesn't let me join ;)

Owl II

Emperor
why shouldn't it work ?
championship rewards are paid after last season

and if it won't work what would that mean ?
no player would get ranking rewards at the end of the championship because he changed guild during 1-5th season ?

but maybe it won't work because that guild doesn't let me join ;)
I think the rewards will only be paid to those players who was in the guild at the start of the championship. Although... The whole thing is so unpredictable that you can't be sure of anything.:rolleyes:

CrashBoom

Legend
I think the rewards will only be paid to those players who was in the guild at the start of the championship.
that would mean: every player who changed guild during those 3 month (before last season) won't get the guild ranking reward :rolleyes:
I really doubt that

a player who changed during 6th season wouldn't get a reward anyway because he is not part of the last season

The whole thing is so unpredictable that you can't be sure of anything.
the ranking text says the guilds get the rewards after the incursion.
that would be the season not the whole championship

Owl II

Emperor
that would mean: every player who changed guild during those 3 month (before last season) won't get the guild ranking reward :rolleyes:
I really doubt that

a player who changed during 6th season wouldn't get a reward anyway because he is not part of the last season

the ranking text says the guilds get the rewards after the incursion.
that would be the season not the whole championship
Well, that would be a ground for abuse. Went in, got rewards, went out. On the other hand, it is the guild's right to decide whether it wants to share the trophy with its new colleague. Anyway, I'm not ready to discuss this, it's a waste of time until the championship is over or until we receive official explanations on this issue.

Owl II

Emperor
I understood why in some cases the rewards are doubled, in others they are not))), this is the goods and the last age. Titan players are punished again: Where others receive the goods of the next age, Titan players receive the goods of Titan. But not in the usual amount, but half as much.

estrid

Baronet
Something doesn't add up here: I have 125 citizens according to the left upper corner. I were able to build a tailor which requests 50 citizens. But I cannot sell a roof tile house which occupies 50 citizens.
--- I counted the buildings. The houses give 500 citizens, the other buildings take 475 citizens, ergo: The displayed sum and the building menu show wrong.

Last edited:
The more functions appear in the game, the more the remaining functions need to be simplified. Developers create something new for the game and get paid for it, that's their job. But players should come to the game to relax, not to work. Players already have work, family, and other things to do in the real world.
What can you observe in recent years in FOE? The events were made more complicated, with a mini-game in each one. Now, even during the event, they made mini-events, 3 mini-events in one big event, Karl, with a mini-game. You need to spend a lot of time on GBG. When should players be able to do all this, in addition to dealing with things in the real world? Now, instead of one normal function,
GvG, which players liked and did not require too much time, they did something unclear and want players to spend their time on it. QI, in their current form, are easier to forget and not go there at all. But, even if QI is made a normal function, together with other functions it all takes too much time. The developers are only making the game more difficult. For example, the Wildlife event that ends on live servers disgusts me because of the 3 mini-events.
Then there will be Patrick's event. I really don't like the mini-game, it takes a lot of time. I don’t know how it was here on the beta server, but if there are also several mini-events during Patrick’s event, this is complete idiocy. Would the developers try, in addition to real life and work, to play what they create and see how much time and effort it takes.

GateKeeper

Baronet
with the season ending, bringing up some overall thoughts:

What I like so far:
  1. I can bake multiple Troops and Goods instantly.
  2. I like how difficult it was to manage the settlement, land expansion, appreciate the strategy to it (but see the #3 dislike about settlement).
  3. You only froze the GVG icon, and didn't remove/replace it....gives me hope.

What I dislike so far:
  1. When you enter QI, you go straight into the "battle map", that needs to change, and should go directly into the Settlement screen. Getting your Settlement set up and going, MUST be everyone's first step.
  2. Overall game play is far too slow. 10 hours for buildings to complete rewards is too long. I'd rather see faster times, and lower rewards just so we can keep playing this actively.
  3. Our settlement needs "Reconstruction Mode".
  4. Since we need Houses, Production, Deco's, Cultural, Military, and Goods building, a 7x6 Town hall seems out of balance.
  5. I think the season is too short for what is being asked to play. This is more like a 17-18 day season (total 21 days)
    1. this also aligns with a lot of complaints from players about every 14 days they have to start over again....now they will still complain either way, but its a sub-topic to just make the season longer. We need 1-2 days just to build the Settlement properly.
  6. I really dont like the impediments, fine for regular settlements, but not for QI. This QI is hard enough, we removing them would ease some pain.
  7. Too many Euphoria levels, shrink it down by removing a negative and a positive level. Fine with the amount needed for the max or worst levels, just too confusing with so many levels. OR at least when we go to click the Euphoria icon, it shows the chart.
  8. Decorations should not cost us Euphoria, just remove the cost of Euphoria.
  9. End of season chests, I see we get two free... 3 chest is 300.... 4 is 400... 5 is 500... BUT 6 is 800? you are charging 300 shards for 25,000 Medals.. something just seems greedy there... In St Pattys event, there is a discount in Pots to buy all 6 chests
  10. I don't like that Guild Goods aren't used for anything in QI...weird I know... but that was a huge part of GVG...big part of being a guild.... at least charge us Medals to open a Level .... if not no point in having Medals in the Guild Goods. Maybe make a Node(s) that has the option to use Guild Goods/Medals to defeat the Node. would feel more guild like, but maybe why "Guild Raids" became Quantum Incursions.

there might be more, but i know when these get too long...eyes get tired and glazed over.

VIVA LA GVG

tunix

Merchant
Perk Creator
What about the Quantum Shards?
Will they be reset to zero? Or can we also use them in the next round?

Tudor Almighty

Merchant
I do have a serious question tho, when we open a chest, do we get all the 6 rewards, or just 1 reward per chest, like in the St. Patrick's Day Event, till we get all 6 of them?

Owl II

Emperor
The season is over. I hope we will see some kind of reaction from the devs to these 40 pages at least now. That is, there must be a reaction. But I'm not really hopeful..

Tudor Almighty

Merchant
Omg, it's like in the St. Patrick's Day Event, and the rewards are so bad for a 2-week event...

And what, we get only chest rewards? What about the leaderboard rewards, are those for the whole championship?

[...]
End of season chests, I see we get two free... 3 chest is 300.... 4 is 400... 5 is 500... BUT 6 is 800? you are charging 300 shards for 25,000 Medals.. something just seems greedy there... In St Pattys event, there is a discount in Pots to buy all 6 chests [...]

VIVA LA GVG
You do get a discount on opening all the 6 chests: 1500 shards
QI1_4ExtraChestDiscount.png
It appear after you collect the 2 free one (if you did enough progress)