• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
If Demand is just population, then mine is messed up as well. My Demand shows 550 while my population is 450 (4 cottages + 1 rooftile).

HA2KgJB.jpg
Interestingly in yours, it is also counting you as having 550 people for population demands (7*50 tailor + 3*25 butcher + 100 ballistas = 525 population required). So somehow you have a ghost 100 population in your city that's homeless :p

Same thing on mcblue's - his available population shows as though he has 800 people too - (he should have zero available if the math was right - but he has 400).

Uvuli

Merchant
In QI, you can see progress on each node - see numbers advance as players fight or contribute resources. You can also see how many players are on each node and how much each one has contributed toward the node's completion.
Somehow that doesn't give the feel and vibe of GBG or GvG.... Seeing someone fight against you or with you, is different then staring at some numbers that don't change.

Uvuli

Merchant
I also wondered if it would be possible to buy fights in packs of 10's or 20's or something like that?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Also don't know if this has anything to do with it, but both mcblue and e2m2's settlements have their FP in the title bar inside the settlement - where mine does not and only has my settlement resources.

Uvuli

Merchant
Next

Search for Forge of Empires Quantum Incursions, there are a number of reference sources and recent video from mooingcat regards QI that provide excellent info and basic game play in QI
I'm really trying to understand QI - perhaps if one understands how it works, one can come to like it - so I'll have a go at that, and thanks for the suggestion. Although it's rather strange that we have to learn how a game works from the fanbase instead of the company the game originates from.

terim

Merchant
Also don't know if this has anything to do with it, but both mcblue and e2m2's settlements have their FP in the title bar inside the settlement - where mine does not and only has my settlement resources.
it´s foe helper

Norde

Merchant
The problem you are seeing then is that you don't have enough action points.
You're right.

Day6: 0 fights, I had luck, (someone almost took the whole donation node), I donated 36x, +55 progress, 10k action points left.
187k / 187k production (10h), seems to be enough to participate daily.

It is not high nor unbalance if the mini city is expanded and bootstrapped from tiny to highly productive with appropriate amount of euphoria to support population, I spent 4 days upgrading and expanding city. Current 24 hour production totals: 422,500 coin, 550,000 supplies.
You unlocked 14 areas, 3 is ok, quantum shards. Please explain how did you unlocked 11 more areas.

mcbluefire

Baronet
This happiness bug is ridiculous.

7hours and 38 minutes later....still same issue. I have exactly 450 population in my town, yet it shows 450 available and demand of 850 still. (450*2=900) so it's not a double pop thing. Happiness is supposed to be 100% at 1:1. I have 825 euphoria so should be almost euphoric, not nuetral.

Too many many blocker bugs here.

Screenshot from 2024-02-06 19-34-10.jpg

shad2389

Viceroy
like i said mcbluefire
you have FoE helper so if i were you i'd try to uninstall FoE helper clear cash and re-load FoE page it might solve problem
FoE helper has a history of creating bugs easily solvable by un-instaling FoE helper clearing cash then reloading FoE page
after if you want re-instal FoE helper

mcbluefire

Baronet
yes FoE helper can provoke some bugs sometimes maybe they should try to uninstall FoE helper clear cash and re-load FoE page might solve problem
I disabled FOE helper (just now) cleared cookies&data and reloaded - issue persists.

FOE helper does lead to strange things like crashes/lockups in GBG, especially with FP display trying to calculate when you earn new FP or when the message box gets something new and causes the soft-keyboard to popup. FOEHelper reads headers that come into the client from Inno and executes javascript functions in the same sandbox space as FOE, however it does not have access to the game's stack and cannot affect game variables.

mcbluefire

Baronet
What is strange is the Quantum Residents hover should reveal how many residents are employed and without hover should show only how many are idle in the normal display. According to my HUD 100% of my residents are unemployed and yet I have 8 production facilities. These should be server-side calculated....so there is definitely something up here.

Last edited:

shad2389

Viceroy
I disabled FOE helper (just now) and reloaded - issue persists.

FOE helper does lead to strange things like crashes/lockups in GBG, especially with FP display trying to calculate when you earn new FP or when the message box gets something new and causes the soft-keyboard to popup. FOEHelper reads headers that come into the client from Inno and executes javascript functions in the same sandbox space as FOE, however it does not have access to the games stack and cannot affect game variables.
i'v had problems with it in past and when i did this :
uninstall FoE helper clear cash and re-load FoE page
it solved problem and support asked me to un-install FoE helper a few times when i had problems with FoE

Norde

Merchant

I built a villa, it wasn't ready yet, but I already got the population.
When it was finished, I got the population again.
So it counted twice

mcbluefire

Baronet
LOL, so getting the pop at placement and again at finished building. Yeah, that's some great coding there. Needs to be recalculated every once in a while on server side to catch issues like this.

Emberguard

Emperor
Interestingly in yours, it is also counting you as having 550 people for population demands (7*50 tailor + 3*25 butcher + 100 ballistas = 525 population required). So somehow you have a ghost 100 population in your city that's homeless :p

Same thing on mcblue's - his available population shows as though he has 800 people too - (he should have zero available if the math was right - but he has 400).
I wonder.... does the Town Hall count as 100 population?

Or maybe it's the military?

Owl II

Emperor
The production of resources in the settlement is counted in the quest in the event.

And the calculation of happiness and residents were pleased in the morning. I had 1150 residents, but it showed 1350. Happiness 2625 (2 baths and 3 arches). 75 is not enough for euphoria. I deleted one villa of 50 residents. Now the indicator shows 1300 residents, although in fact there are 1100. But the euphoria is over 25

Arch1e

Marquis
There are many pages of actual feedback, questions, suggestions... but almost no answer by Inno at the moment.
They even stopped posting the daily changelog.
There are random responses to the odd simple question, so it’s possible not even mods know. It would be nice to have a reaction, however, and at least responses to questions.

Surely InnoGames has people available to write a good starting manual, explaining the different steps and options available...
It’s been said about the new complicated event mechanics too. It’s fun to figure out things, but not when things are scheduled so tight that you will suffer from any mistake you make for the rest of the feature. That looks very likely in QI, at least for your first ‘city’. If that city remained for the entire championship, you would have much more time to rectify things, and it might even feel more viable to play as you wouldn’t see your progress disappear again after 11 days. But as was said above, I’m not holding out hope that this will be changed.

They expect the lot of us to head over to discord.
Discord seems very disorganised, compared to the forum. Feedback was divided per issue, so it really is a struggle to follow.

Don't EVER forget that you're the customer here.
100% agree. Even more so with the increasing focus on passes and diamond spend. If you are paying, that creates an entitlement too. But equally, you don’t have to buy.