• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

TARS

Merchant
Does anyone know about the cost to unlock the levels or does it unlock automatically by defeating the final boss?

...and does the 160 fights per nodes increase or they steady, except the boss nodes?

CrashBoom

Legend
Does anyone know about the cost to unlock the levels or does it unlock automatically by defeating the final boss?
it costs nothing
but not automatically. but someone with the right must do it

Note: Once your Guild has defeated the boss of the current difficulty, a Quantum Officer can unlock the next difficulty. However, if your Guild unlocks the next difficulty, you cannot clear the remaining node on the current difficulty. Make sure to coordinate with your Guild mates to make it happen and not waste any precious competition time!

BlueSky777

Farmer
The combat Power of the of the rival army is sometimes 20% or 40%. And we have special combat power only the basic. So fights are sometimes very heavy. Is it possible to get some drinks for more combat power or can we build an LG like Zeus oder CDM?

Owl II

Emperor
Ok, I've spent enough time in this QS to be able to write a meaningful feedback. So, the first thing I really like is that it's all so slow and undemanding to the number of clicks. You don't have to guard it and keep clicking, clicking. click. You can go in there, do something and forget it for 10 hours.
The second thing that excites me is that QS has no effect on the guild's ranking. Don't tell me about 3kk crowns in 3 months. Levels above 65 don't provide any boosts. It don't even give prestige (25 points per level, as before) And you have to try hard to get these useless crowns. Wonderful. I'm glad that I won't have to rape 76 people with a feature that they're not interested in.
What else? Something new is always interesting. Maybe later my excitement will be killed by routine. But for now, it's fascinating to plan a step or two ahead, decide where to spend deficient resources. Goddy, I wish I killed half of my free units at the start. I can fight without loss by setting up a temple, and remembering the hand fight.

Now about the unpleasant. They didn't bother to draw a few new houses. It's bad. This makes it clear right at the start that the feature is made on "get rid". They did so with the new buildings in GBG. They did it here. What else? there is no highlight of the GvG In this. There is no direct clash with other guilds in this. So, it doesn't matter how do they implement it there. I won't love it. Maybe I'll just put up with it.

But maybe not :)

And oter sad things. They stopped giving free diamonds to test new features. They are give only for "testing" old events. Funny...

Last edited:

*Manse*

Farmer
I would rather pay daily 10-15 diamonds to participate in KVK than QL - it would also have been simpler to introduce it, rather than QL.
And of course GVG can be made into an app, it's just that Inno would not profit from it as we know it.

I am testing the one round of QL, but already now, I can say that in the future I will not spend my time on it. Pointless, messy, unfair for small clans, way too expensive, a lot of waiting time... are just a few words out of many I have to say about it.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
according to the guild QI ranking all guilds will get a reward chest
even the ones without any points

that shouldn't happen and there should be a minimum progress to get rewarded

Traveler64

Squire
Quantum city gets nuked EVERY 11 days, you get to start over with a blank city next season.
I think the issue is that people are fine with playing settlements (inno must have the statistics), that's why they have invested so much into it and are also releasing a new one and this feature is designed after it too.

I however have always abandoned them after playing for an hour and getting whatever quest rewards I get.

Last edited:

kaluha

Merchant
For the first time I got a reward (some fp) for fighting, Not a lot for all the fighting I did already, and for me not a very interesting, exciting go-get-it, and I-have-to-get-more reward.
I would like it if there are more rewards given and that they really help you progress in the Quantum game.

XIA*

Marquis
“Outrage” is kind of a dramatic choice of words. I prefer dissatisfaction, and it is still there. The users in my world of bearing have all just accepted that it will not change and given up on trying to convince the company as such. That does not mean they like it, just that they realize it is futile to continue to protest. I would think adding more levels to it will bring the more vocal opponents back out and posting.

I have no idea if anyone was convinced it is now a good thing and a valuable part of the game. For myself, I consider it part of my contribution of being in a particular Guild. They would like members to do a certain amount, I am a willing participant so do what is required to help my Guild. 16, 64, 80 or whatever the top number is. If it is required, I keep going until it tells me I have finished.
they did make it significantly easier than it was in beta testing though. Now after a couple of months of buffing up blue stats, it is actually pretty easy to do GE5 in most of my cities where blue stats are above 500 in lower ages and around 800 above Future. I like doing GEV for the forgotten temple cuz the 20% fp boost is significant and worth it.

XIA*

Marquis
for me the furstrating thing is that everything is so expensive to do. To place a single decoration, you need 100,000 coins and supplies but your production buildings give you max 6000 in 10 hours. and then you'd need to also spend that on producing goods and troops, otherwise you cannot help the guild at the nodes. Yesterday I wasn't able to fight cuz ont he first day my army went 0. I had to spend a full day trying to get supplies so that today I would be able to produce SIX troops of ONE KIND. Cuz there's no space to place more buildings and even a dirt road costs a lot. At this point this game is frustrating and lackluster. The rewards are accidental, you either get some ridiculous 23 goods (LOL) or in most cases you ain't get nothing. Nope, this is definitely not gonna be popular on live servers, where it is already a struggle to get folks to do GE levels and GBG properly. One more guild thing they would be obliged to do. Hard pass at this point unless the developers rethink their strategies.

CrashBoom

Legend
Quantum Medals in the regular City

I can not use my Quantum Medals in the Quantum City
i can see them only in my Mean Town
Wait, what are these Quantum Medals? While the Medals can already be earned now, their application will not make it into the first iteration of the feature. Later on, we intend to make these Medals another way to unlock expansions in your main City! Starting from the very first Quantum Incursion, you can already stock up your Medals storage and continue growing your City once the feature is available.

kaluha

Merchant
It would also be nice if there is some competition and some rewards for building good cities. Like, for example:
if you have 3 produktionbuildings you get some shards. Or your population is 100 you get some supplies.
Then there are small goals, and it is not a game where you are just waiting.

Competition in building and fighting (with daily prizes for the highest ones) in guilds and between guilds.

kaluha

Merchant
haha, yes, that could happen. Then at least there is something happening instead of waiting.

Last edited:

kaluha

Merchant
yes, testdiamonds are required here.
I spend some diamonds to keep my little army alive, just to try it out.
. But that is a one-timer, I will not spend more diamonds here.

Kronan

Viceroy
Does anyone know what happens to Obs Guild support now that gvg is gone. What is going to replace it or do we just loose a function of one of our GB?

blue sword AND blue shield IN EQUAL AMOUNTS. It follows the same lift design for that deliverable as a Zeus, or SBC/DC/CoA etc.
IF you're starting a new OBS, it's a very quick lift to Level 11 and you get 31% :att_def_defender: