• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Owl II

Emperor
Comparison with lvl 5 of GE is inappropriate. A comparison with a PVP arena is more appropriate here. The only difference is that the Arena is a single player game. QI tied to the guild. I will remind you of the key point for the dissatisfaction and indignation players of the PVP arena. There is no direct encounter of player with another player. There is a encounter between the player and the bot. The same here. GvG was a live feature because it was a direct clash with an opponent. What they have presented now.. Well, everything has already been said above

Kronan

Viceroy
Maybe read the information they gave us? Some of your questions would be answered then.
The actions are one of a few things that actually do have a tool tip if you hover over them on the top left. We get 5000 each hour. And from the houses as well.
With all DUE RESPECT - not everyone learns the same way.
Some people are visual learners, and make memory connections that lock their learning from visual cues, or interactions. They'd much rather get their hands dirty in the right kind of environment here (the way a real beta should work....) vs reading a 20 page hastily crafted manual (drinking through a firehose...) on how it works.

Some people learn better, faster and retain more with hands on.... something INNO fails to do repeatedly, but the original designers KNEW the game need a visual tutorial, so that's, to this day - how we ALL start playing FoE.

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
With all DUE RESPECT - not everyone learns the same way.
Some people are visual learners, and make memory connections that lock their learning from visual cues, or interactions. They'd much rather get their hands dirty in the right kind of environment here (the way a real beta should work....) vs reading a 20 page hastily crafted manual (drinking through a firehose...) on how it works.

Some people learn better, faster and retain more with hands on.... something INNO fails to do repeatedly, but the original designers KNEW the game need a visual tutorial, so that's, to this day - how we ALL start playing FoE.
A few pages back (on my first post under this topic) I said that a tutorial is needed urgently...
But still, if a totally new part of the game comes online and I`m totally confused, then I use the ressources given to me. And that is the official information page (with pictures). (And I click and click in the game and observe what happens. You learn a lot like that as well).

For live that would not fly. There need to be tool tips for everything. It needs to be more intuitive. There needs to be a tutorial.

Kronan

Viceroy
@Ashura Tsunoda - I concur. It's the #1 theme called out in these 14 pages so far (well, 1 of them...)

I entered QI this morning and I had to step out to ask fellow guild members what was going on, and what should I do to helP. A point that's UNCLEAR as well is -

I"m a leader in my guild - so...

How would my screens and interfaces look if I didn't have capabilities in QI to be an Quantum officer? What would be different?

We all know what changes in GbG - from 4 years of playing... but I had no idea in QI what's base and what's added via leadership or direct assignment of rights.
Point again - I didn't want to "damage" anything in the ongoing campaign - so had to ask. It wasn't clear ow to help.
Even a short video of a new session and truly "free play" here would enable people to learn this. Every place you look in QI, it's got costs to bear for progress or mistakes.

I get that it will EVENTUALLY cost something - but that time is NOT now.
We can either be positive ambassadors of this product, in it's true form for it's intrinsic value, or we can check out early because mistakes COST us real money as we test it.

Inno should make this no-charge testing and learning, and throw all our progress away after a month or 2 - or however long it takes to get it ready to go live. Our errors don't cost anything, our rewards are virtual, too.

Pass Go

Squire
I have not seen any increase of Quantum Actions.. and I have been checking every couple of hours. can't fight without more troops, can't get more troops without supplies, can't get supplies for another 4+ hours.
I think I need some QQ ( quit Quantum)

e2m2

Squire
I have not seen any increase of Quantum Actions.. and I have been checking every couple of hours. can't fight without more troops, can't get more troops without supplies, can't get supplies for another 4+ hours.
I think I need some QQ ( quit Quantum)
Quantum Actions max out at 100K, so if you're already at max, you won't see any further increase.

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
Our guild just finished the first round. There is supposed to be a reward for that. But there was no pop up? or reward message or anything?
Any other guild this far can tell us something?

Devilsangel

Baronet
With such high prices the production times of Coins and resources are terrible. Don't know who taught it to be a good idea making all houses and resource building to stick to 10h time schedule instead of how it is in every other aspect of the game where cheap houses bring low but fast coins, and resources can be set to a variety of options.
Such long times even on cheap houses makes it impossible to play for free.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I find it terribly boring and can't imagine repeating it every 14 days.

10 hour productions are also very inappropriate. 8 or 12 hours would be much better.
I think the idea with 10 hour productions is that they're like 12 hour productions (most people can only do 2 a day) but afford you some time to rebuild without going off-schedule for the 2 a day. They'll be ready when you get up in the morning. And they'll be ready later in the day, once. And you have time to add in a 1 hour construction, do some stuff, sell it, and start and finish another 1 hour construction without necessarily losing a production.

LastWarrior

Regent
Thx for the answer i got it now.
Its a lot of guesswork at the start but a better set of instructions on what to do would be welcome please.

Jubilee

Merchant
Screen display. The Quantum reward Icon & Bar display, it is hovering over my Build Menu blocking what I can see on the menu (I am guessing what is there) because my computer screen is not very big. Can you relocate it to the other side of the screen where currently it is blank?

Jubilee

Merchant
I have not done GVG before but I have done a few Cultural Settlements. Trying to work out when the Military buildings will be available. I am no good at fighting manually so I have lost a few so far. I guess once the ones we were given go that's it? Really annoying. So when can we put down Military Bldgs to have Units that can be retrained. Dead units do not rise on their own without Military bases. So that is a frustration for me at the moment.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I have not done GVG before but I have done a few Cultural Settlements. Trying to work out when the Military buildings will be available. I am no good at fighting manually so I have lost a few so far. I guess once the ones we were given go that's it? Really annoying. So when can we put down Military Bldgs to have Units that can be retrained. Dead units do not rise on their own without Military bases. So that is a frustration for me at the moment.
Umm... build them? They're immediately available. Go to your settlement, build menu, then military buildings.