• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Emberguard

Emperor
no realy did'nt add anything that ain't in name support says they'r looking into it i responded by saying thx i hope you find it cause i can't find it
( or something in the lines of that )

Hopefully they find a solution then. Might need to run a separate script or something

shad2389

Viceroy
Hopefully they find a solution then. Might need to run a separate script or something
lol don't know but they should find it they'r part of suport my 2 guild mates are surely not the only ones to who this happened i hope they fix it by time it hits live so everyone gets it eaven if end game players like my live city and players higher ranked then me on live might not need this it's something that can help small players

1) AO help/valuation - seems not.
2) Kraken help/valuation - seems not
3) Boosts from the 3 Sisters (CoA, Zeus, CdM) and their uncle Terry (Terracotta Army) = seems SO
4) Is QI a RED battle game (Red Sword/Red Shield) - no blue at all? Or is there some of both?

Other insights how fighting will be different?

DO we bring OUR main game soldiers and boosts into QI, or just our boosts and you give us age dependent QI soldiers?
There are both red battles and blue battles. It seems that they are somewhat equally distributed on the map.
But we can't use our military boosts from our main city in QI. Only buildings with a specific QI-symbol (like the new buff the Forgotten Temple or the Tourney Grounds received today) contribute to our stats. So basically tomorrow I'm going into the incursion with +0/0 because I don't have either building. Lol. Guess I'll have to fight manually and outwit the enemy with rogues.

We still haven't seen any info on Neo Zeus, Neo Babel or Neo Lighthouse.

Kronan

Viceroy
@Charles el Britannia - thanks and ditto - well sorta. I do have 1 Forgotten temple (made me forget I had it...), so may put that out... or not.

but... Well gosh - how is that balanced? The little guys in ages that take a lot longer to finish GE 5 for the Forgotten Temple and many not even have a Tourney ground even ready to drop.

Feels like I'm going to be dead meat on the battle field if I (and other) can't use anything (represented by all the hard work for years of playing and sharpening the game blade to razor precision) in QI.

Let's see how bad I (we all) suck at this.

Last edited:
Based on the description it sounds complicated and time consuming. My fear is that having three guild related tasks is going to be just too much. Guild leaders will make impossible rules about participation to keep guild ranking high, and we already struggle trying to make people even do guild Expedition and GBG as it is. I'm afraid if there is another guild task requirement, a lot of people will just give up or make guilds that don't play the guild raids, however compelling the rewards may be. I just simply don't want to live my life 24/7 in a game.
why make people do GE

innistria

Farmer
What concerns me with the QI passes is, if their use can benefit the guild, will some guilds only recruit members who can afford to buy passes? This could affect the whole atmosphere of the game making paying players and FTP players become segregated.

Please inno, save your passes for the events, or for something not guild based.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
The name "quantum incursion" doesn't give any catchy feel. It feels like getting myself into a boredom of small area. I will name it like following,
1) Guild Quantum Territory - GQT
2) Guild Quantum Arena - GQA
3) Guild Quantum Region - GQR

As a mobile user, I don't have anything to say currently.